Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Mining - Bitfury Asic Miner 120GH/s --> All Shares taken [closed]  (Read 26663 times)
hwmax

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:13:11 PM

Anyone have any shares they're willing to sell?
Cryptoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:00:28 PM

Also looking for shares.
Foofighter (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:40:50 PM

Hey guys,

in the meantime i tried everything to get another device for our GP but it doesnt look so well at the moment.

Since yesterday, Bitcentury put up a waiting list, we are also enrolled in this list.

This means if Bitcentury get their hands on some pre orders und we are the next in the queue, we have 24h time to pay the Pre order.
Iam confident that we can fill up the amount in a time frame of 24hours and I can also pay about the half of the Miner upfront from my own BTCs.

So stay tuned guys, and keep your BTC ready!

regards
Foofighter

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
CtmanGer

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:50:03 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2013, 02:17:19 PM by CtmanGer

as I PMd you yesterday, I am in with 50% 1Share

metabank miner
« Sent to: Foofighter on: 13-06-2013, 19:34:54 »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
Hey I have shares/share ... lost count with you, too.

If you get the metabank miner and want to share I would like to get 50%

Have money/BTC in hand

EDIT: changed 50% to 1Share

Unexpected need to prioritise my finances to elsewhere. Sry
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:26:59 PM

Hey guys,

in the meantime i tried everything to get another device for our GP but it doesnt look so well at the moment.

Since yesterday, Bitcentury put up a waiting list, we are also enrolled in this list.

This means if Bitcentury get their hands on some pre orders und we are the next in the queue, we have 24h time to pay the Pre order.
Iam confident that we can fill up the amount in a time frame of 24hours and I can also pay about the half of the Miner upfront from my own BTCs.

regards
Foofighter

If this opportunity does present itself, I would like to buy another share. Reserve a spot for me. Any way we can pay ahead of time?

Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:26:48 PM

Hey guys,

regards
Foofighter

If this opportunity does present itself, I would like to buy another share. Reserve a spot for me. Any way we can pay ahead of time?

I will think about the possibility that the investors can pay upfront, because if we can get no device I have the work of refunding everything again.

regards

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:28:20 PM

Hey guys,

regards
Foofighter

I will think about the possibility that the investors can pay upfront, because if we can get no device I have the work of refunding everything again.

regards

Just use the sendmany command in Bitcoin-qt. Wouldn't work if you are using blockchain.info though.

Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:55:51 PM

Hey guys,

just some proof that the Bitfury chips exist

https://bittiraha.fi/content/matka-alkaa

regards
Foofighter

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:04:51 PM

So nice. Cant wait to see if a 5th rig will be available! I'm monitoring the hell out of this thread. Any ETA on when you think the 5th rig may be available?

retrostar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:10:17 PM

So nice. Cant wait to see if a 5th rig will be available! I'm monitoring the hell out of this thread. Any ETA on when you think the 5th rig may be available?

+1

*stalking*

Interested in 5 shares  Cool
itxtutor

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 05:33:59 AM

Good News guys, i got a email from Luis from bitcentury, and we are the first on the waiting list for 1 device !

Dumbastronaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:52:30 AM

Put me down for 5 shares!   Smiley

@Astronode
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:15:20 PM

Hey guys,

just to inform you once again, your buying interest is no reservation for any Share in this project, its just for us to see the demand.

As mentioned before only the investors of the former Batch 5 have a Share reservation in the amount of their previous investment.
If this amount of BTC is enough to pay the next Device we wont take any further share payments for the moment, and I expect it to be enough.

The selling of Shares will just start again if we have the final order of the next device in our hands.

Unfortunatly we have to raise the Share pricing as the BTC rate is very low and the Unit price will be higher, price per Share will be 1,25BTC.

Another limitation will be the amount of shares per person for the following devices of Batch 1. of metabank, every User is only allowed to take 5 Shares, please note that this is a group buy and the Investors which can effort a full device should buy these directly.

We reserve the right to sell the remaining shares to Users with have already stated their interest in this Thread instead of any other Users.

I think with this terms we keep everything fair for all of us.

regards
Foofighter

itxtutor

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 03:34:44 PM

Hello, we will also implement a share trading fee of 2%. This fee of 2% will reward the amount of time we have, to correct the address ,payout the mining income and do administration. We think 2% is very low and can certainly cope with each.

Furthermore, at the share trade, its to note that there is a pre-buy right within the investor base of this project, this represents 24 hours after the sale announcement, only after this time outsiders can bid on a share.

intron

Activity: 427
Merit: 251

- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:08:04 PM

Hey guys,

just some proof that the Bitfury chips exist

https://bittiraha.fi/content/matka-alkaa

regards
Foofighter

That's not the chip, that's the test jig PCB and a solder stencil.

This is the chip:)

http://imgur.com/fD435C9

intron
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:18:18 PM

Hehe, of course we knew that, there was also a Link to the Blog where pictures of the actual chips are^^

But thanks

intron

Activity: 427
Merit: 251

- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:02:17 PM

Hehe, of course we knew that, there was also a Link to the Blog where pictures of the actual chips are^^

But thanks

Smiley I was just bored a bit, hihi:)
itxtutor

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:34:25 PM

To make it official ,

Since the terms of use have changed slightly, we give every investor the opportunity to get out of the project , if he does not agree with the new conditions.
We now offer a cancellation / refund period for all investors, this applies only in the following period and under the following conditions:

During this withdrawal period of 1 week (until Sunday 30.06.2013 Time- 18h) everyone has the opportunity to return his shares to us for the issue price in BTC, that means 1 BTC / Share.

The payouts from the withdrawal will take up to 14 days !

Who does not take the right of withdrawal within this period, agrees to the new terms and conditions.

Changes in the conditions:

Code:
We reserve the right to increase the payout frequency from 1 to 2 weeks.

Code:
Trading of shares is now possible under the following conditions:

# A share trading fee of 2% will apply.
# Any trading of shares is handled by me, that means you can sell the shares, but the buyer pays the BTC directly to me, then I will subtract the 2% share trading fee, and forward the BTC to the share seller.
# any prebuy right will not apply anymore

Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:51:30 PM

the two weekly payout, that is then dividends for two weeks paid at once?

yes, that is true

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 02:20:44 AM

Any ETA on when the next rig is available?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: