Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:22:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: APHELIONTOKEN.COM NEO Decentralized Exchange ICO Announcement  (Read 18675 times)
linhmax

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

How's everything going guys? Still good progress it's been quite around aphelion isn't it ?
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

Email from Aphelion to win free tokens if you install there latest wallet.

Aphelion Releases Best NEO Wallet Ever - Download Now for a Chance to win FREE tokens.
Aphelion has been hard at work developing our flagship product the Aphelion Wallet .  The wallet will be the basis for our future DEX that will be integrated directly into the wallet allowing for peer-to-peer trading.  We believe the wallet is the sharpest looking and functioning NEO wallet ever released and we think you'll agree.
Get the latest version (1.2.2) here now for chance to win FREE tokens in a 100,000 APH Promo/Giveaway launching soon.  

Also mentioned on blog.
https://aphelion.org/blog.html
okss06

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

Aphelion Releases Best NEO Wallet Ever - Download Now for a Chance to win FREE tokens.
Aphelion has been hard at work developing our flagship product the Aphelion Wallet .  The wallet will be the basis for our future DEX that will be integrated directly into the wallet allowing for peer-to-peer trading.  We believe the wallet is the sharpest looking and functioning NEO wallet ever released and we think you'll agree.
Get the latest version (1.2.2) here now for chance to win FREE tokens in a 100,000 APH Promo/Giveaway launching soon.  

Also mentioned on blog.

I also received this email but to be honest it is a bit unclear what are the terms to participate in this promo/giveaway, did you see any articles which will explain details, probably they will ask to deposit some tokens, thus only investors or bounty hunters will be able to participate as they don't have exchanges, or they plan to give it to any person?  Huh
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

Also mentioned on blog.

I also received this email but to be honest it is a bit unclear what are the terms to participate in this promo/giveaway, did you see any articles which will explain details, probably they will ask to deposit some tokens, thus only investors or bounty hunters will be able to participate as they don't have exchanges, or they plan to give it to any person?  Huh

Unfortunately no more than a "Watch this space" announcment in the email from Aphelion on what or how the 'free' Aphelion tokens will be made available, a simple lottery with the wallet address as the 'lottery ticket' would be my guess.
okss06

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

Also mentioned on blog.

Unfortunately no more than a "Watch this space" announcment in the email from Aphelion on what or how the 'free' Aphelion tokens will be made available, a simple lottery with the wallet address as the 'lottery ticket' would be my guess.

To be honest, I have the same feeling that everything will be very simple and will look more like the airdrop but this time you have to download a wallet as an action. I understand the team wants to spread the word about the wallet but  it will be more fair to do this for token holders rather than random lottery to everyone.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

hi everyone now this project on CMC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aphelion
but, how many tokens in circulating ? and what is the ICO price ?
anyone can tell me about this

toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Any new Update on project?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Installed this new wallet. Pretty cool and simple. I loved electrum on BTC for the simplicity and now the Aphelion is the best wallet for my NEP5 Tokens.
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

I was interesting in this project since first airdriop. Want to try trade right inside the app. Looking forward for this function.
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

Any new Update on project?

From Aphelion Official Channel:
Breaking News:
We'll be making a major listing announcement on Tuesday May 8th that will include the exchange name and APH listing date.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Aphelion+%28APH%29&SortBy=0 - which trade platform, who knows??
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

When do we get to know more about the special announcement?
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 01:13:38 PM by IeSua

Aphelion(APH) gets listed on KuCoin!

KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. Aphelion(APH) is now available on KuCoin, you can deposit Aphelion(APH) now. Supported trading pairs including APH/BTC, APH/ETH, APH/NEO. Please take note of the following schedule:

APH trading: 23:00 May 8, 2018 (UTC+8)
APH withdrawal: 11:00 May 9, 2018 (UTC+8)

https://news.kucoin.com/en/aphelionaph-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Aphelion issues desktop wallet update to v1.3.1 with key fixes and upgrades. Available now via notification update on outdated versions or on our github https://github.com/aphtoken/aph-wallet-gui/releases
Bogybiz

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

I was interesting in this project too/   super NEWS ! Aphelion(APH) gets listed on KuCoin! this rpoject to the MOON !!!
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. Aphelion(APH) is now available on KuCoin, you can deposit Aphelion(APH) now. Supported trading pairs including APH/BTC, APH/ETH, APH/NEO. Please take note of the following schedule:

Warning, do not trade on Kucoin (unless you have no other option, and even then I'd think again). Kucoin was good to start with but they quickly went down hill when they got too big. I've had coins lost (luckily I got them back after a long discusion with Kucoin) and on two occasions had coins stuck during extraction, current stuck extraction going on at this moment, and previous extraction took 6 weeks to complete (almost as bad as Poloniex). An email from Kucoin said it's due to lots of users doing the same thing at the same time and I'm just going to have to wait, really, I mean REALLY ! This is supposed to be a large coin exchange with lots of resources but they can't handle user transaction greater than 2 users trying to withdraw coins at the same time.
investking

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Warning, do not trade on Kucoin (unless you have no other option, and even then I'd think again). Kucoin was good to start with but they quickly went down hill when they got too big. I've had coins lost (luckily I got them back after a long discusion with Kucoin) and on two occasions had coins stuck during extraction, current stuck extraction going on at this moment, and previous extraction took 6 weeks to complete (almost as bad as Poloniex). An email from Kucoin said it's due to lots of users doing the same thing at the same time and I'm just going to have to wait, really, I mean REALLY ! This is supposed to be a large coin exchange with lots of resources but they can't handle user transaction greater than 2 users trying to withdraw coins at the same time.

Glad to hear that you got your coins back, I also faced some tech issue with the other exchange companies but I think I better not to mention their names. Tongue
enixon291077

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Any update???  Huh
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

the longer it takes .. the more competitors in the space.    ... which means a dwindling market share ... worst thing for an exchange is low liquidity...
to hit a homerun. APH needs to deliver a bullet proof MVP , that ties in speed and convience .... as well as get mass adoption. the wallet is by far the best interface
we just need the DEX to match
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

Official Development Update: Aphelion Mobile Wallet is full speed ahead as another game changer for the suite of groundbreaking APH products.  Estimated release by June 1, 2018. https://twitter.com/AphelionToken/status/994908008986632193
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: