Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins?  (Read 37270 times)
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!

Of course, it is risky. You can also think of it as putting it all in a bank and still don't know if it's still safe from being bankrupted. As we all know, bitcoin is volatile, yes it is increasing at such a high rate, but we still don't know when will it go down. The best plan is save some in the bank, a well-trusted bank, and save some for bitcoin so it could grow.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:56:48 PM

I think the risk is very big, because the price of bitcoin is unstable, there are times when the price drops dramatically, there are times when prices soar like now, so depending on the price in the market
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

Absolutely. For all the reasons mentioned already. You never know what's behind the next door so you have to think if Bitcoin crashed tomorrow, would you be okay? Any investor will tell you to have a diverse portfolio.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:05:27 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!
for me yes of course. because in just a blink of an eye your money can not be returned anymore if the bitcoin will gonna be shut down in our country let's think wise before we do something you never know what will happen so don't be too assure I know bitcoin is good but it is not wise to turn all your money in btc.
For me its yes also because of that reason too we dont even know what will happen in bitcoin it is really dont have any assurance and thats why i think also some dont like bitcoin is just because it can gives us profit but interms of assurance we dont even know it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Absolutely. For all the reasons mentioned already. You never know what's behind the next door so you have to think if Bitcoin crashed tomorrow, would you be okay? Any investor will tell you to have a diverse portfolio.

that's right, everyone knows bitcoin has a high risk. so don't ever put all the money in one basket. Although it looks very profitable but we also have to think about a loss. because bitcoin price is not always increase.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

I'd like to echo what people in here are saying is true; It's very risky to turn all your money into bitcoins. It's volatile, meaning its worth fluctuates unpredictably. Just turn some of it and save the rest in case of emergencies.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:30:05 PM

In my opinion, my friend, it's not risky because of Bitcoin being risky, but it's risky because you should NEVER EVER put all your eggs in one basket!

Rather, diversify that amount of money among AT LEAST 3-4 different cryptocurrencies.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:33:49 PM

Yes, Its almost risky if you turn all money to bitcoin. If you don't keep your backup money for recover if market down suddenly that's time you can not  recover invested with bitcoin. If your money  just holding in the Bank and earning a very low interest or nothing. The Bank gives only Low Interest after long time. But as we know bitcoin investment always profitable investment it's always grow up. You could not loss your invested money with bitcoin any more. If you keep patient and you believe  bitcoin.  
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

Oh yes, of course. Just imagine what happens when the war breaks and they unplug the Internet for some time or (maybe more realistically) a surious bug is found (as it was even found  today or yesterday in Ethereum) and the BTC price comes  seriously down - or even down to 0. Whatever is you current capital, it will be 0 after any of those events.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

Yes, Its almost risky if you turn all money to bitcoin. If you don't keep your backup money for recover if market down suddenly that's time you can not  recover invested with bitcoin. If your money  just holding in the Bank and earning a very low interest or nothing. The Bank gives only Low Interest after long time. But as we know bitcoin investment always profitable investment it's always grow up. You could not loss your invested money with bitcoin any more. If you keep patient and you believe  bitcoin.  
Just simply stating the saying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" is an enough to know that it is not safe to put all your money in Bitcoin or even in other assets like putting all your money in one type of stock is also risky. But if you are one of those people who would sell all their assets to buy Bitcoin as they see a good future good luck with because I don't think that it is a wise decision to do so.
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

It's as risky as putting all your money in any other business, you may get really huge profit holding btc in either long or short period of time and you may also have loss in some days due to fluctuation. As a piece of advice, dont put all in bitcoin just invest amount you know you afford to lose if worst case scenario happen but still its up to you to decide.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

It is really risky to turn all of ur money into bitcoin cause crypto currency never guranty you to always be stable. It can be ups and down at any time. U may have faced loose of these.

mrflow27

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:25:00 PM

that's right, everyone knows bitcoin has a high risk. so don't ever put all the money in one basket. Although it looks very profitable but we also have to think about a loss. because bitcoin price is not always increase.

I accept you.You can inverse 50% in Bitcoin and remaining 50% in various altcoin which you thought it as Best.Their are some Altcoin like ETH ,Lite coin and Waves,Which are as best as Bitcoin .If you want money means,you can sell Altcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:30:18 PM

it's risky to turn all your money into bitcoin I will not recommend you to risk all your money
For me maybe it yes, that it is risky to turn all your money to bitcoins, Because all money is a big deal, how about if something happend that bitcoin will be closed for a 3months so how about your money, yes bitcoin is legit and it is running for many years but to invest or turn all money in bitcoins im not agree with that, maybe the 3/4 is enough. So if has somethung happen there are 1/4 of your money you can get.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

For now, i would say it is risky to convert all your money to bitcoin; reason being that the cryptocurrency hasn't been accepted globally.

Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:05 PM

Indeed. But they say that life is itself a risk. So what's new? It's just a matter of having the courage to step up and go for that risks, if your mind is already made up.
But investing all your money in bitcoin is a very insane thing to do. Considering that it's gonna be your first time to venture in this kind of business. You still don't know it's ups and downs i presume.
If i may suggest, invest only a token of your money, just a part of it that you can afford to loose. That way, if things got bumpy, you still have some left money to enjoy.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:44:53 PM

Its highly risky. There is no set laws in any country related to it. Moreover its heck of volatile. So investing all your money in bitcoin is going to give you a lot of heart shocks each day. But yes invest 30-40% of your money for long term.
What do you mean to turn on? Do you to invest it here? Yes ofcourse all business with involves with money is always risky. All transaction which involves money is actually risky.
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

Bitcoin has so far this year beaten many traditional investment asset in terms of ROI it has to offer on invested amount in shorter period. This make Bitcoin to be a lucrative investment. But never ever, even if you blindly trust your investment asset, invest in one asset. Always diversify your investments that too not among cryptocurrencies only but in various other assets as well. This saves the chances of complete loss. Invest about 30% of your salary but in different assets in which the most trusted asset should have the larger part in investment.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

- Agreed, the risk from bitcoin can be said to be huge and unpredictable, if we put all our money into bitcoin, we will fall into dangerous situations and can not know when risk will come to us, no one can be sure the price of bitcoin will always rise
- Although many people have always said, and predict the future of Bitcoin will grow and achieve a higher price than ever but these are just predictions based on historical data, there is no clear evidence that this will come true, so we always need to think about the worst situations and always keep some money to prevent this situation
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

For now, i would say it is risky to convert all your money to bitcoin; reason being that the cryptocurrency hasn't been accepted globally.
Maybe, but they say life is full of risk its up to you if you take it or not. But i think turn all your money to bitcoin is not wise to do because when you buy something in store, what shall you pay if you turn all in bitcoin, since money is very convenient to pay in store.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: