Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 05:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins?  (Read 37270 times)
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:18:13 PM

if I think it is very risky if the money you have everything is stored in bitcoin because it is likely there will be thieves who do not want to be responsible for his behavior.and you could have experienced an unexpected loss before.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:18:26 PM

Depends on how long are you goting to hold it as Bitcoin. Buying Bitcoins and holding it for long time has proven to be great thing to do. Many people has made small fortune that way. Price of Bitcoin is always fluctuating, but there was a lot more ups than downs. I guess that money you have is your saving and that you won't need it in near future? I would advise that you buy as much Bitcoins as you can. It is possible that price jumps up too 8000$ till the end of this year... at least that is my opinion. What ever you decide to do I wish you good luck.
abitCrypto

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:26:33 PM

There is always risk attached to any kind of investment, make sure to check your comfortable level. Be comfortable with the amount you are ready to lose however with high risk you can also get high reward.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!
of course very risky if you put all your money into bitcoin. bitcoin has several risks ranging from vulnerable hacking to our wallet to unclear regulations or rules in every country. We certainly remember the case of the break-in against Mtgox that caused Bitcoin worth $ 460 Million lost. Mtgox is Bitcoin's biggest market exchange in 2013 which has been hacked by hackers to bankruptcy. Not to mention the issue of regulation that every country is different, for example, is Indonesia that allows transactions using Bitcoin but not umbrella by law, meaning that if there is a break-in the government will not take action if reported to the police.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

never go all in when investing in assets.....try to learn about risk management and diversification... its so important Wink
Gauravbhargava

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

if I think it is very risky if the money you have everything is stored in bitcoin because it is likely there will be thieves who do not want to be responsible for his behavior.and you could have experienced an unexpected loss before.
you have to take a risk when you want to make a profit, Bitcoin also a risky place where you can make a handsome amount of profit within a short time period. but this is the most profitable platform for business. I think if you have a good understanding then you can gain a large portion of profit by investing your money.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:53:17 PM

There is a saying that goes "Do not put all your eggs in one basket".
It would be really depressing when you turn all your money into bitcoin and eventually it got stolen through one means or another. So I would advise not to turn all. It is actually risky.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!
I think it is risky to convert your all money to Bitcoin where it is not your fiat currency. On the other hand, there are many country where Bitcoin is not legal. You can't use it at the time of emergency. So don't do this.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:59:10 PM

Well, to some extent I will say it is risky to convert all your money to Bitcoin because of the volatility of Bitcoin. For now there is no certainty in Bitcoin, so I will advise you to convert all your money to Bitcoin, but it will be more rational and less risky if you convert up to 30% or 40% of your money to Bitcoin.
You do not need to spend a lot lof money to invest into Bitcoin like that, if you can not be sure the future of Bitcoin, you just need to hold a little amount of Bitcoin to avoid the situation you will feel regret because the past you was not hold any Bitcoin in your wallet if its value increases.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:02:55 PM

Yes bro, it is Risk. Main reason this is cryptocurrency. You are not sure that it will stand still or pumping more and it will be available on market. It can go out anytime, but not sure. Try to make a step by step forwarding.
Thank you. Best wishes to you  Wink. Best of luck.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

There is always risk attached to any kind of investment, make sure to check your comfortable level. Be comfortable with the amount you are ready to lose however with high risk you can also get high reward.

That is right, It's risky to invest all your money in one thing like cryptocurrencies. So you should split your investment in different domains, so you can increase your chance to make profit at the end.
By the way, investing in bitcoin is one of best investement nowdays, as we see that bitcoin price increase each period of time that it make it very good domain to invest.

Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:16:01 PM

Do you have what it takes to invest in bitcoins? Do you understand the risks of that decision? Do you have any idea what will happen if you convert all your money for bitcoin? NO? I'm not saying it's wrong to invest in bitcoin; it's a good thing to do especially now before it's too late. But don't be a fool. Keep something where it is secured from economical factors. You should be financially stable no matter what. Investing in bitcoins requires time and patience, and with that attitude I can see in your question, you might need to reevaluate your financial decisions.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

at the moment this is a high risk, until all states have taken bitcoin and blockade completely.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

I guess it depends if you're a real gambling person or like to play it safe. If you can live without money for a long time then go for it, BTC just keeps on rising! If you have to pay for things yourself, then don't risk it.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:58:22 PM

What ever it is if we want to invest we should play safely we should not depend on one aspect only even it is a very big profit making thing. we should at least consider the other mode of investment also. In my point of view if you are a short time investor you can try trading with minimum amount only always not to forget to book the profit.

So advise is invest your money in Bitcoin not whole money which you have in bank. It is not the matter of Risk or non Risk we should be very careful when we want to invest.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:37:57 AM

It's not just risky but also not a wise thing to do. The wisest thing would be to have a diversified portfolio. Invest your money in various different coins or businesses for if you lose in one you can cover the losses from other coins or businesses.

I agree and also think that it's very risky and also not a wise thing to do on investing or turning all your money into bitcoins, but for me the wisest thing to do on your money is to hold a little of your money in a bank account, invest a little in bitcoin related businesses. Because you're not gonna be instant rich if you turn all your money into bitcoins.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:49:16 AM

It really is, especially if you are talking about "all" of your money since Bitcoin is volatile and not yet legal to most of the countries. This also means that there'll be a limit on using it as a currency. Maybe, it would be a better idea if you'll only invest half of it. Indeed Bitcoin's market value is continuously increasing as years are passing by, but still, it is an opensource system and volatile which are risk factors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:19:43 AM

It is risky but you can earn bitcoin in some campaign so when you earn some bitcoin just think that you earn money on games so it cause an a little bit hurt when bitcoin does go lower.  I suggest you can put your money in bitcoin in the perfect timing, if you sure that it was time to buy then buy.
singularityisnear

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:26:59 AM

It is risky, and of course not a good idea. Even though there are so many signs that it can be a great long term investment, if you have all your money in it, you may end up acting in an emotional way when Bitcoin experiences big drops in price. And if you have to cash out because of your daily needs, you may have to do it at a loss.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:30:25 AM

Yes it's risky. Because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. I read some article that a man sell all his properties just for investing all to bitcoin even his house he sell it. Some call him crazy. You don't need to invest all your money to bitcoin very risky to do that. Just make it have don't invest all so that in the time that you need money you have savings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: