Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P-106 Mining  (Read 208 times)
mrdenis (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:51:30 AM

Hi guys,

few months ago I bought some Zotac P-106 cards (mainly because at that time it was really hard to get any decent gpu in reasonable time). Currently I am still mining ETH on these rigs but profitability is getting really low - currently 0.51 ETH/month (6xP-106, OC settings modified: pwr 85% / memory +600).

I don't like mining shitcoins or coins which are highly volatile - in my opinion it is best to choose stable coin which actually has a potential in the future, but of course on the other end I need to choose a coin which will give me best ROI possible. I tested Monero and ZCoin and are currently less profitable than Eth (interesting that ZCoin is very profitable on gtx 1070 cards and uses 1/3 less power than eth mining).

So, what are you guys mining on P-106?

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Sev18

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:30:00 AM

Whattomine is one of the most reliable sites for coin profitability.
I'm using algo swtich profit mining for best ROI. Recently it seems to mine between ETH, ZEC, XMR.
Mine the best ROI coins and change them to your target-which is stable-coins.

■■■■■■■  Multi-Algo Switching Manager - MULTIPOOL MULTIALGO Profit Switch Launcher  ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041971             ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■                           Download Now!                           ■■■■■■■
mrdenis (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

Hi Sev18,

I use whattomine and coinwarz but I really don't trust 100% their profitability ranking. A few months ago Sigt was very profitable but it wasn't listed as top and today I can see the same situation with ZCoin - I am mining approx. 0.9-1.1 XZC a day with 7x gtx1070 8gb rig, which gives me approx. 10-14 usd a day (based on xzc price in the last two weeks) and rig uses only 570 watt. When I was mining ETH with same rig it gave me approx. 7-8usd per day with power consumption around 920 watt. Unfortunately when I tested xzc on p-106 hash rate was so much lower that it produced less than eth mining...

I like your suggestion about switch mining and I can see you created your own tool - will try it out and post my results. Thanks.

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: