Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:16:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO at $40 within 8th October ███ FEW HOURS LEFT ███  (Read 5738 times)
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

With a forthcoming BTC fork and more after  Roll Eyes it will be rough.

BTC does lots for cryptocurrency but the devs need to stop all these forks.  It throws the altcoin prices on a roller coaster ride.  Either that or the altcoin prices/value need to be anchored a different way...hope it comes soon.

That said, it introduces lots of opportunities which I take advantage when funds are available.  Most time I just shuffle though, sell the big gainers and buy the big losers (in my portfolio)  LOL.  I know it is counter-intuitive and most people may think I am crazy but it works great!  Grin 

I just feel sorry for those who panic sell low.
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:41:52 PM

I Think NEO Price will go up in November once btc fork is done. I bought yesterday at 26USD, now it's going up. do you think I should sell small profit to get BTC ?
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:12:23 PM

I Think NEO Price will go up in November once btc fork is done. I bought yesterday at 26USD, now it's going up. do you think I should sell small profit to get BTC ?

Depends. How much support is there for the fork? Maybe it turns out the fork won't happen at all or have so little support it becomes instantly worthless. Then altcoins like NEO might see a rise again.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

It's up to you you can spculate on the events happening tomorrow. There will be the National Congress of the of the Communist Party of China. A lot of people think the Communist Party will give a statement regarding ICOs and cryptocurrencies.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

where do you see the GAS price if Neo crosses $40?
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

where do you see the GAS price if Neo crosses $40?
I believe it might be somewhere around 30-32$. But I don't see NEO hitting 40$ anytime before BTC fork as I don't believe China gov will make a statement regarding ICOs tomorrow
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:48:26 PM

I dont think the price of NEO will skyrocket after the conference of the Chinese Government (unless the say only NEO is the currency to go)
I see NEO at 50 Dollar at the End of the Year

Cheers
Cicada1033

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:39:49 PM

But I don't see NEO hitting 40$ anytime before BTC fork as I don't believe China gov will make a statement regarding ICOs tomorrow

I don't think they will make an official statement. The confenece is more of an indecator if the communist partys traditional or progressive wing has more power. Progressive = good for us and Crypto in China. Traditional = bad for us and possible complete band on crypto in China.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:15:14 PM

Now what? Conference over, Bitcoin forked, Ethereum forked, one more Bitcoin fork upcoming. Any thoughts on the future of NEO?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Now what? Conference over, Bitcoin forked, Ethereum forked, one more Bitcoin fork upcoming. Any thoughts on the future of NEO?
Who cares? Neo gave us x100 profit already. I only invested 0.1 BTC and made 10 BTC out of it. What else do you want? Isn't it enough?
Personally I would never buy back, because I will never make such profits again. There are many projects that might offer similar profits, so even if NEO will rise again, x2 or x3 seem quite uninteresting to me.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

Who cares? Neo gave us x100 profit already. I only invested 0.1 BTC and made 10 BTC out of it. What else do you want? Isn't it enough?
Personally I would never buy back, because I will never make such profits again. There are many projects that might offer similar profits, so even if NEO will rise again, x2 or x3 seem quite uninteresting to me.

We definitely have different outlook...to me any gain is a gain.  I will take 50% gain in a few months anytime...of course more is better but I won't snob 50%.  I'd be very happy with 100% or 200%.

It is easy to say there are coins that will give better returns (it is true) BUT it is not easy to find which one ahead of time.  NEO I believe will grow still and I agree that it won't be x100 but growth = gains.  I'd gladly take it. Smiley
Cicada1033

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:07:09 PM

Qlink to hold ICO on NEO and build decentralised mobile network:
https://neonewstoday.com/general/qlink-partner-with-neo/

Just don't expect 10 scammy ICOs per day on NEO but rather fewer ICOs but high quality ones.

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

Btc looks bulish imo we might see 7k on it before segwit fork,our time is after fork like you could see it on gold fork
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:06:11 PM

Is it October 8th yet? Roll Eyes
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

We definitely have different outlook...to me any gain is a gain.  I will take 50% gain in a few months anytime...of course more is better but I won't snob 50%.  I'd be very happy with 100% or 200%.

It is easy to say there are coins that will give better returns (it is true) BUT it is not easy to find which one ahead of time.  NEO I believe will grow still and I agree that it won't be x100 but growth = gains.  I'd gladly take it. Smiley

Your way is definitely less risky. I would recommend your way to newbies and spare-time traders. Guess you earn good and stable profits.
You are right, we have a different outlook Wink
I spend 8-16 hours a day in investigating new projects and ICOs but still there is a risk.
To be honest I started this, because I wanted to make fast money. When I did, of course I thought about taking a safer way. But as my tactic worked well and I spent a lot of time finding a good way to evaluate new projects, I decided to keep going. But I'm not spoony, I know a scam may hit me one day and I'm prepared (financially).
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:11:38 PM

There is a rumour from China that they will cancel all previous crypto bans. If so, NEO can reach 50$ easily.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

There is a rumour from China that they will cancel all previous crypto bans. If so, NEO can reach 50$ easily.
Source?
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:36:43 PM

they banned bunch of icos so who cares,you think eth went this high only because of ico...
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:06:05 PM

Qlink to hold ICO on NEO and build decentralised mobile network:
https://neonewstoday.com/general/qlink-partner-with-neo/

Just don't expect 10 scammy ICOs per day on NEO but rather fewer ICOs but high quality ones.

And this is what will make NEO more valuable. I see it as having high growth potential over the next year. NEO is not done making us bitcoin to get our lambos.

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

they banned bunch of icos so who cares,you think eth went this high only because of ico...
Of course not, but compare what plan the etherum had at the beginning and what it now has, and its future as far back as the old days are planned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: