Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:00:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of Technology to your health?  (Read 1865 times)
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:40:50 AM

We can not deny the benefits of technology to us all the time: technology in medicine prolongs life, dealing with new diseases, viruses, and machines help doctors. You can save patients quickly. In the smartphone industry, technology helps us connect with people, access information quickly. However, we can not ignore the weakness of smartphone as time consuming, too many people focus on smartphone can cause lack of interaction with society and adversely affect health.
btc24

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:34:37 PM

What you explain is the impact of technology to our psychological aspect. I think the eyes' problem is one of the health problems we have which is caused by radiation of the tech.
purangko

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:46:47 PM

There are many possible impacts of the continuous technology to our health. We do not follow our standard sleeping time that may cause fatigue which give negative impact to our physical and mental work. Since we are exposed to too many gadgets around we are prone to radiation that my cause cancer based on the medical experts. So, all of these are my experienced in today's era. That's why I advised you to manage your time properly, use the technology not just for fun but for the most productive way.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.
the impact of the use of gadgets or goods with high technology to our health is very varied, there are some direct impact on our health such as fatigue in the eyes, dizziness due to staring at the gadget screen for too long and many long-term effects such as delays in thinking patterns, the laziness increase, the health disorders of our soul, and many other effects.
we just have to be wise in using gadgets or tools with such advanced technology so that our health is maintained, the timing of use and monitoring of children in the use of their gadgets can reduce the impact on our health.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

What you explain is the impact of technology to our psychological aspect. I think the eyes' problem is one of the health problems we have which is caused by radiation of the tech.
There has been speculations about how the microwave is very bad for a person and though it has not been proven yet. People are still insisting that using the microwave causes cancer and a sometimes it's the cause for why people are unable to give birth at times and low sperm count in men.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:29:03 AM

I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.

Before, pre employed. I got into online games. When i say I'm into it, I'm the type that eats, poop and piss all in a span of a respawn. Only slept for 4 hours. It was thrilling but after a month of this, i got the monster flu and i can't even sit down much less play a game. After this i quit it entirely. Maybe it's not the technology or game, but my self control. I think the effect of technology is more a test of self control.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jercess

Activity: 201

Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:40:06 AM

Today's technology rises higher as time goes by. Most especially the millenials who are more involved in the comprising of technology, gadgets and everything that radiates. For me, technology has a really bad impact when it comes to the health of the people. It also lessens the valuable time that they must spend with their parents and friends at home and on the neighborhood. It also make someone so lazy and some people become more aggresive and talk back! Sometimes it make them so ignorant and it comes to the point where they do not care about their surroundings anymore.
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

When we talk about the negative impact of technology on our lives, we usually remember first of all - the impact of sources of electromagnetic radiation, for example, a computer. It if acting for a long period of time, is dangerous. These sources, in addition to the computer, also include audio and video equipment, mobile phones, microwave ovens, televisions and household appliances. Under the influence of electromagnetic radiation are the nervous, immune, sexual and endocrine systems of the body.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

The negative impact of technology to our health is our own personality changes and it trigger us to do bad things , it changers our our personalities because we are already addicted and we dont know how to control ourself from being addicted and consiouness. Yes technology is helpful but when the time comes you will notice some of us being affected not by physical changes but also in mental processes.
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:14 PM

I really think that technology has effect on our health and attitude. Technology was created to make life and daily tasks easy. However, people are using too much technology which makes the lazy. It also has an effect on our health especially to those who are addicted to online games. Some people spend a lot of time playing games, and they even skip meals, and don't do exercise. It also creates problems with our eyes and mental health. Those people who play violent or gore games change attitude because they apply what they see in real life.
Kurdo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

I don't feel much impact from the technology.
and if there is an impact then its an positive tbh, i couldn't imagine to live in a greater time with greater possibilities then this to be honest.
Aiga7phoiy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

most effect make us fat , mind weak  , blind and less connection with others

hope new technology add some movement and skills to head
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:35:03 PM

I don't feel much impact from the technology.
and if there is an impact then its an positive tbh, i couldn't imagine to live in a greater time with greater possibilities then this to be honest.
Really with the help of technology that is radiation therapy people have a way to actually beat cancer, previously there was no way to combat it but thanks to technology human beings actually have a chance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:43:13 PM

Agree with you most people now a days spend their time in the internet, people are engaging too much in technology and its bad for our health. physically and mentally. so we should have time management on that

SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:37:35 AM

The impact of thw technology in our health is we already forgot how to sleep on right time because we are buaay doing things like social media as it is a part of our technology. We forgot to eat right amd forgot the bad benifit of using technology.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:34:42 AM

I think also so that the technology can change someone, even until could undermine someone, now all back to myself each of us like where we used the technology wisely because however technology has become part of life and can not be separated, and into the task of parents to supervise the children in using technology
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

The changes in you that you are telling us probably an isolated case, technology is good and it should not affect your sanity. But I do think that it could really affect the way the youth/teens of today act and talk. They love playing and spending their time mostly in computers and gadgets.

Personally, I only use computer for about atleast 6 hours a day and it doesn't affect me, and my attitude toward others. But the knowledge that it give me is more than what the books could give me.

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

Advanced technologies has lengthened our life for years, but some technologies are too expensive that many people can not afford, and the chemicals in foods are getting more so that is harming us made the technologies can not lengthen our life more.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:10:11 PM

Radiation and radiation! That are consequences for our health that technology has caused us and will be causing us more and more as it expands its limits. In the modern world, there are more and more cancers and other diseases that are mainly caused by technology. Technology is evolving but with that expanding also comes the risk for our health cause we are surrounded by technology on every step. We cant fight it cause it is necessary to use it if we want to import ourselves into society but the solution for our health is to limit, whenever we can, use of everyday gadgets and other technology breakthroughs that are not necessary to us in everyday life.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

Being overly connected can cause psychological issues such as distraction, narcissism, expectation of instant gratification, and even depression. Beside affecting users' mental health, use of technology can also have negative repercussions on physical health causing vision problems, hearing loss, and neck strain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: