Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of Technology to your health?  (Read 1868 times)
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.

I think technology is impact to health. For example, before there is computer or gadget, not many people have problem with their eye. But now, because we just play with computer and gadget, more people have problem with their eye and need reading glass for helper.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

Due to technologies my mind became lazier. I know I always can google anything so I don't need to remember many things. And I already see the results... Need to do something with it
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:20:17 PM

Potential Radiation Effects Produce New Diseases

One example is a cancer that we know together that until now the disease does not have a drug that can detect until the achievement of a perfect cure for the sufferers. In addition, elements of radioactive substances used to treat cancer patients can also cause harmful radiation, and of course it becomes the forerunner of a new, dangerous disease.

Dependency Effects

Developing technology can also lead to a negative reciprocity like the nature of dependence. Consumers antibiotic drug that many circulating in the community was not merely reduce the complaints that exist but also cause dependence with different intensities of each type of antibiotic. Not only up to it, but arise a possibility that the disease has a certain level of immunity against certain antibiotics.
Vivimubarak

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

Indeed the technology brings a bad influence, especially if you like playing  the game, with addicted to play game someone will forget the time and it is very disadvantageous, because the proverb says "time is money" not "time is game". And make someone lazy to activity.
viper2zero

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:34:48 AM

I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.

The impact of thw technology in our health is we already forgot how to sleep on right time because we are buaay doing things like social media as it is a part of our technology. We forgot to eat right amd forgot the bad benifit of using technology.
World is developing very fast and the life of people become very easy and time saving but everything have a some disadvantage also just like mobile is a very good technology but it can affect the eyes sight.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:18:42 PM

Technology has a positive and negative impact on health. One example of the positive impact is with gadgets we can find a lot of information about how to maintain health. While the negative impact, that too often we in front of the computer screen will result in damaged eyes and can cause heart attacks.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

I think it is depend on each person. If he/she really into technology it may affect his/her behavior towards other and also the way he communicate and socialize. Technology can cause problem in eyesight and also prone to stress.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

Due to technologies my mind became lazier. I know I always can google anything so I don't need to remember many things. And I already see the results... Need to do something with it
Don't blame technology when you are not able to retent memory as it used to be. Google is one of the best ways to gain access to knowledge it should be rather helping you to accumulate knowledge  rather than impede your mind.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

Radiation is one of the bad effects that we can get from technology
dmitriisavelevich

Activity: 80

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:01:59 PM

Of course if you're a gamer, then it will not only affect your health, you will forever be play. You will not have a family, and you will be alone)) With health it will be bad, the brain will not work well, the vision will become worse, you will feel insane Undecided Undecided

anusrinaya

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

technology is good as long as one does not let it override our life
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

That's totally true that technology affects our personality. Technology can make us to be addicted to it. Anti-social attitudes and behaviors are created from the exposure of the program content of the technology. I do believe that someone who's discipline can change into a lazy one because of technology.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:49:03 AM

you seem very impressed and receptive Smiley
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

It has a big impact to our health because of our technology.

There are two kinds of impact the advantage and disadvantages.
Now a days we are modern technology so we can travel now faster, message faster and work faster. But the advantages of modern technology its affect our nature, ozone layer and the other human abuse our technology that why we are the only suffer it.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:53:13 AM

There is a great impact of technology in our health it, affect ones behavior and health.. our eyes and our body when expose to too much radiation on computer may cause harm and our behavior we became irritable when we do not get what we want, we became impatient.. we get used to the games we played and instead of exercising our body we get stock in our computer for a long time..

Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:18:27 AM

The impact of technology to your health is addiction to online games.And there are children that is addicted to online games but then  this is not good to their health because they are only facing their gadgets even if it is early at night.
arafat1209

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:23:23 AM

Technology can have a large impact on users' mental and physical health. Being overly connected can cause psychological issues such as distraction, narcissism, expectation of instant gratification, and even depression. Beside affecting users' mental health, use of technology can also have negative repercussions on physical health causing vision problems, hearing loss, and neck strain. Fortunately, there are steps that can be taken to help alleviate these health issues.
But there are many good aspects of technology....
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:08:43 AM

I guess the impact of technology to our health is very big. We can perform different procedues just to diagnose a number of diseases. The technology now is so advanced that treating dreaded diseases from before becomes very easy now. We have now chemotherapy for cancer including radiation and also medicine.
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:53:02 AM

Anything excessive is bad. These technology has really an impact to our health like blurring of vision, bad posture, and more. Due to excessive use of computer all day, my brother experienced fast blinking of his eyes, he eats only on the time he wanted, and sometimes he sleeps around 2 AM in the morning. I use computers and laptop all the time due to my course but I take everything in moderation and I discipline myself.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

I guess the impact of technology to our health is very big. We can perform different procedues just to diagnose a number of diseases. The technology now is so advanced that treating dreaded diseases from before becomes very easy now. We have now chemotherapy for cancer including radiation and also medicine.

You have a point, and that is what supposed to be the use of technology, to ease our lives. Unfortunately this days, it is becoming a source entertainment like those who loves to play video games  as OP mention. Their health is in danger because of technology.

Most of the young generations too, they exhibit attitudes and facial expressions which they saw in games and in videos, in short, those kinds of technology misuse is really resulting to something that our youth might regret in the future. Maybe they don't feel the impact yet, but for sure, in their old age it will have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: