Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:04:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of Technology to your health?  (Read 1865 times)
Ardi wira

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

we are not aware that our health is disturbed. due to tehnklogi. for example henpone. we are indirectly exposed to radiation .. Smiley
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

This impact is both negative and positive. i spend too much time by computer and it affects the eyesight, on the other hand I learn online more things that can help me improving health.
cybergamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:44:51 PM

I don't feel much impact from the technology.
and if there is an impact then its an positive tbh, i couldn't imagine to live in a greater time with greater possibilities then this to be honest.
Really with the help of technology that is radiation therapy people have a way to actually beat cancer, previously there was no way to combat it but thanks to technology human beings actually have a chance.
Techonolgy have made the life  of people very easy and so fast but it also reduce the life of people because all technology have some big disadvantages like mobile screen can create eyes problems heart problems etc.
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:17:45 PM

Too often playing games will have an adverse effect on a person's behavior in his or her daily life. Supervision of parents of children from an early age is needed so that her child can lead a normal life.
novembercoinph

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.
That is possible because what we do now will determine who you will be in the future. The same goes for what you use now will affect on how you become in the future. If you are always sitting and playing/watching in your smartphone, you won't have time to exercise and will result to obesity. You have to always consider moderation in everything.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.

It's 3 in the morning now in my country, and I am wide awake replying to your post, and I have to go to work later at 8am! I am really addicted to social media and whatever online. I use the computer at work and at home. I am pretty sure it has a huge negative impact to my health. I normally get only 3-4 hours of sleep everyday and it's taking its toll on me. My vision gets blurry at times and I just don't feel as healthy. I really need to do something about it, I know.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:54:45 PM

the impact of the most fundamental technology is the interference to the vision of the eye, technology (exp: smartphone) is always giving rays of the radiation, and I think it can damage the eyes (in a long time)

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:13:36 AM

Impact of technology is sometimes is bring bad to health because when you became addicted you cannot sleep as earlier so you became weak because you sleep to late at night some suffering anemia,anemic

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

as mentioned above too much radiation exposure, bad for your spine if you're sitting too much, can be bad to your eyes and so much other stuff but you can't avoid technology nowdays, you just can't mate
If there arebad effects,I think the good effect is that wecan easily at and diagnose numerous diseases.  There are state of the art technology used to study new strains of bacteria and viruses and also formulate new medications that would counteract them. Thereare also innovations when it comes to machines like MRI, CT Scan and PET.

jules08

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

Technology have a large impact with our health mentally and physically. How? Some people or more of us spend our time using our mobile phones, laptop, computer, etc. and forgot the time passed us by, sometimes we just forget to eat, drink simply because we are to busy using the so called technology. We don't even know that this bad practice have a bad effect on our health, we may not recognize it yet but sooner or later we will just be surprise about this effect.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

I think that there is a correlation on what we choose to play and what we use on technology. It really has been an improvement and people live longer now with the innovations. However it also causes them the greatest problems because of too much technology.
Technology has advantages and dis advantages.  One of it's disadvantages was it's effect to ones health.  Most specially to our eyes.  It damages our vision and takes most pf our time from social interactions. It also lessens physical function of our body

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

The impact of technology on our social, mental, physical and environmental health can be devastating. Because it can cause a lot illness like radiation, it will make your eyes blur and many more. So we need to manage our time especially in using technology.
_SENA_

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:48:20 AM

I think there is an impact to our health when it comes to technology technology can change our life and especially to our health , if use of technology has a greater time than improving our lifestyle, diseases can probably occur bec.computer has radiation ...
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:28:26 PM

Technology for us is good, if used correctly. Vecause of technology, we now have more advance treatments and procedures that will help cure diseases.

jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:29:41 PM

I think that there is a correlation on what we choose to play and what we use on technology. It really has been an improvement and people live longer now with the innovations. However it also causes them the greatest problems because of too much technology.
Technology has advantages and dis advantages.  One of it's disadvantages was it's effect to ones health.  Most specially to our eyes.  It damages our vision and takes most pf our time from social interactions. It also lessens physical function of our body

True. Notice that most kids nowadays have bad eyesight due to prolonged exposure to bright displays.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

True. Notice that most kids nowadays have bad eyesight due to prolonged exposure to bright displays.
as far as I know, displays don't affect the eyesight now...used to influence when there were tube monitors...I can confirm on myself - my work at the computer is 8-10 hours a day and my vision doesn't change
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:08:01 PM

I am not sure about flatscreens but my impression that the amount of people wearing glasses seems to be constantly increasing...the only other factor I can image to contribute to that is Television...
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:09:05 PM

There are many impact of technology to our health when we can't proper use it. Everything has two part good or bad. Though technology make's our life more enjoyable on the other side it also harmful our health.Many time students are couldn't study properly because of more using of technology and it also harmful their health badly. Other side sound box,TV ,vcd etc makes very big sound,it also harmful of our health.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

I agree that it can change people for the worse but you would have to use a lot of technology everyday and have it be pervasive in your life to change this way. I doubt you have changed because of the games maybe you were already looking to speak more violently and ill of people but needed a reason to point to for the behavior.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

It would be different for alot of people, but me personally i play alot of violent video games and it makes for a great vent for my aggression. I also do associate the even shorter attention span of kids to social media. We are very much used to very short condensed forms of information that anything longer than 5 minutes will eventually be ignored.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: