Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:55:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of Technology to your health?  (Read 1866 times)
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

The impact of technology to my health is that it helped me regulate my lifestyle better. Some people tend to say that technology harms us since there are side-effects that is complementing this technology. However, proper usage of technology would definitely lead into one's beneficial and advantageous usage of this given opportunity to harness technology.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:23:01 AM

I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.
[/quote It may cause bad habits in our life especially in our health if we do not know how to manage in ourselves just minimize time its good to be healthy rather than being sick

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:45:27 AM

I think it is possible for a person to change personality when he/she gets too attached on technology?
I'm a gamer and I prefer violent gore games when playing on my computer, I think that affected that way I speak and treat others in a more aggressive way and IT's really not a nice change.
I don't think it affect your personality. Games are just games and it should end there. It's not the games fault if someone treated others aggressively. There are a lot of factors why you are reacting that way. Maybe its because you know that no one will fight back or you have a problem and you just want to get away from it by means of doing that. Even if you are not a gamer or you play non-violent game, you will still have the same attitude and will react the same way.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
almighty_lama2

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:46:59 AM

Have you ever thought about the long term impacts we still don't know but we are potentially exposed to ? Microwaves, Cellphones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, changes in food, water, super loud music, anything we do knowing it could be bad but we still hadn't have issues with
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

There is a positive and negative impact on the development of technology to health. The positive impact is with the development of technology of the predecessors who have been trying to perfect what has been and will be created for the welfare of humans. Some of which he created now can we feel in such a way.Technology computer for example, many changing medical devices. All medical information, including those generated from x-rays, laboratory tests and heart rate monitors, can now be transmitted to other physicians in digital format.the negative impacts of health technology developments of potential radiation effects produce new diseases. one example is a cancer that we know together that until now the disease has not had a drug that can detect until the achievement of a perfect cure for the sufferer. In addition, elements of radioactive substances that are used to treat cancer patients can also cause harmful radiation, and of course it becomes the forerunner of a dangerous new disease.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:44:44 AM

It is good to reminisce my childhood days where I can play around and have fun outside. But nowadays, with the new technology, people especially children are only lock in the four walls of their home since most if not all are expose to gadgets inside the house, therefore, they can no longer inhale fresh air outside nor can play under the sun which is very good on their health. Children are mostly exposed to harmful rays of these modern technologies around.

Bitcoin to the moon
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:09:10 AM

Well, me wearing glasses at 18 is a good example of why technology technology is bad for our health.
People of all ages is glued to their smartphones  24/7 nowadays.

Few examples of why technology can be bad to our health are:
1. because of radiation
2. forgetting to eat because we are too busy with our gadgets.

Though technology gave us things that can be helpful for our health. Examples for this are the machines that are used in hospitals.
Technology also made it possible to find more cures for incurrable diseases.
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:22:15 AM

The impact of technology to my health, there is already medical equipment's that can be used by doctors with fast result of medical examination. example: Ultrasound, C.T. Scan, and X-ray.
marielbeckham

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

Slight vision problems.
skurkmedw

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

I think the technology will discover all your sick very easily and the cure too. So it means people will not be die cause of diseases.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:36:18 PM

There's really had an impact of technology to our healtha affect us totally... mentally our view and belief we are shape us by what we always feed on our mind, our attitude mày be good or bad depending on what we are exposed of, and physically our body became weak and vulnerable ans susceptible to every sickness and diseases.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

Thats is possible , the kids is more prone on this.
The impact of technology  to one's health is that overuse of technology may affect our physical and mental personality and the negative side of it can result to serious and long term consequences.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:42:20 AM

I play violent  games but not that gore and I'm still the same. I know it affects you mentally the longer you play so I think you need not to play too much because I discipline myself to only play 2-4 hours.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

Technology definitely can impact health, directly or indirectly. For example, I always use my smartphone till late at night in the dark, and this has increased the power of my eyes, thus I have been forced to wear glasses. Also from the same situation, using my phone till late at night even when I have an early day ahead has caused me to be lethargic. If I keep continuing this lifestyle, I will definitely fall sick.

Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

the impact of health technology is huge, it will make people lazy and hope to find the technology to speed up their work. it can also affect our health to cause illness and weakness of our body
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

Impact if technologybto my health is when I'm getting addicted to my fon because sometimes I sleep to late at night because of internet sometimes I'm eating late because I'm busy browsing my fon
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

it has bad effect people are getting more dependable and lazy for doing physical work specially for children . we should reduce the use excessive use of technology.

Technology has a good and bad impact in our health. Too much use of gadgets can weakens every system in our body especially our central nervous system, and if that happens, we can suffer from chronic diseases that might lead to death. But technology makes everything nowadays possible. Everything is fast and easy because of technology.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

There is a big impact of technology in our health like  using computers or any gadgets. The number one effect is radiation. Radiation can affect the atoms in living things. In most cases, exposure to radiation can cause sickness or even death.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Too much usage of technology and devices can be bad for our health. Some teenagers get less sleep because of computer and cell phone addiction. This will deteriorate your health slowly until you get sick.
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

It's a big question, not easy to answer. Technology has both positive and negative effects. Examples already given of violence in computer games and difficulty sleeping after playing too much show the possible negative side. But there are also all kinds of possible benefits for health, including fitness tracking and interactive games. also the ability to keep in touch with loved ones despite living far away.. and not to mention all the benefits for food and quality of life that technology as a whole has..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: