Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:46:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INDIGO The FIRST MOTORSPORT Blockchain-Supported Project  (Read 1387 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

It seems to me that this is one of the few projects that is created to support and develop motorsport enthusiasts - athletes. This means that this is a real project.

Of course, this is a genuine project in a real and huge industry - -the motorsport industry. And the premise is developing an electric racing car...an idea whose time has come. I am sure that if the team can pull this trough the brand INDIGO can be synonymous with this new innovation as the trend for environmentally-friendly alternatives is now catching fire.

You are right, my friends ! The reason why we appeal to cryptocurrency community is that we believe, that you are the most progressive part of humanity ! You support and use one of the most innovative things in the world - crypto currencies ! We are coming from innovative part of Motorsport - Electric Motorsport, this is because we not only love racing but we also care about the future of our planet! So if you support us, we together can make the future better.

I read the WhitePaper as published in the website and I am convinced that Indigo is representing a big milestone in this industry -- we are helping the realization of the dreamed electric car for racing and who knows where can the technology be taking us further. I am a proud supported of Indigo and I am doing my part making it accepted in the cryptocurrency market.
Alex7

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:53:33 PM

It seems to me that this is one of the few projects that is created to support and develop motorsport enthusiasts - athletes. This means that this is a real project.

Of course, this is a genuine project in a real and huge industry - -the motorsport industry. And the premise is developing an electric racing car...an idea whose time has come. I am sure that if the team can pull this trough the brand INDIGO can be synonymous with this new innovation as the trend for environmentally-friendly alternatives is now catching fire.

You are right, my friends ! The reason why we appeal to cryptocurrency community is that we believe, that you are the most progressive part of humanity ! You support and use one of the most innovative things in the world - crypto currencies ! We are coming from innovative part of Motorsport - Electric Motorsport, this is because we not only love racing but we also care about the future of our planet! So if you support us, we together can make the future better.

I read the WhitePaper as published in the website and I am convinced that Indigo is representing a big milestone in this industry -- we are helping the realization of the dreamed electric car for racing and who knows where can the technology be taking us further. I am a proud supported of Indigo and I am doing my part making it accepted in the cryptocurrency market.

You are a kind of person that we appeal to, my friend ! Talking about electric auto sport, we are at the very beginning. Being a pioneer is awesome, especially because we combine our passion, which is racing, and very innovative sphere of business, which is electric cars production.
By the way, have you seen the latest update on our project? In November our business team is going to China, to hold a meeting with the representatives of Chinese electric car manufacturer. The supply of electric motors for our Formula Indigo will be discussed. After that, we will be able to make an official statement. I guess in December.
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:49:02 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 06:10:40 AM by iamTom123

I am one of the supporters of the Indigo ICO in this forum because I believe that they are really into something. Now, am getting myself always updated with the latest happenings in the project. Hopefully, by December we will finally know some details about the make-up of the coming electric racing car. That would be an excited thing to watch for.
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

project with a unique concept, a good mix between racing and crypto world, this will be a great business blend, I am very interested to keep abreast of this project, especially for promotional programs such as bounty, may run well
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

project with a unique concept, a good mix between racing and crypto world, this will be a great business blend, I am very interested to keep abreast of this project, especially for promotional programs such as bounty, may run well

Thank you very much for support and understanding of the importance of our project ! Motorsport, in fact, is a very profitable bussiness, so it's a good project to take part in. Based on our experience in motorsport, I can assure you that our project is right on time !
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:24:42 PM

Thank you, friend ! Yes, we are 100% real people coming from motorsport business. The project that we are developing will help promoting eco-friendly auto sport, which is very important for the future
agng27

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

a very creative and innovative project, i think, i like this consept, motorsport project based on blockchain platform is very interesting by creating an electric racing car that will be environmentally friendly many join this project especially for racing enthusiast,
Newtiy

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

I have nothing to do with motosport, but when I saw your announcement, I wanted to read about it. Quite an unusual idea, I wish you good luck, but I'm afraid your idea is very difficult to realize Shocked Will try to follow your progress!
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:30:02 PM

a very creative and innovative project, i think, i like this consept, motorsport project based on blockchain platform is very interesting by creating an electric racing car that will be environmentally friendly many join this project especially for racing enthusiast,

Thank you ! We invite all the people who love racing, cars, competition and who cares about environment to invest in Indigo Racing. It's a very good business to take part in, and with our project anyone has this opportunity
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

I have nothing to do with motosport, but when I saw your announcement, I wanted to read about it. Quite an unusual idea, I wish you good luck, but I'm afraid your idea is very difficult to realize Shocked Will try to follow your progress!

Thank you for support ! It isn't easy, but with the team of experienced professionals it is possible.
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

We will open the presale 15 October, 00:00

THE FIRST ONE, WHO INVESTS > 30 ETH< gets 100 % BONUS !!!

THE FIRST ONE WHO INVESTS  >15 ETH< gets  50% BONUS !!!

Those who purchase 1000 INDIGO tokens get +15% (only 3 first days of PRE-ICO)

Get ready to start !
CryptoBry

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:56:24 AM

For sure there would be many humps and bumps (literally and figuratively) but we already have the basic technology for this (using electric in cars) and it is a matter of enhancement and improvements. Nothing is impossible here depending on the team behind the project. A strong team which has a good mix of talents, skills and willpower can surmount all challenges to make all the plans come true. I think this project need our support in little ways we can.
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

great job, well done. I just hope your project is fine. I hope with all my heart that some investors can appreciate this initiative that certainly has great potential.It's a very good business to take part in. do good work and keep them hard
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

The name of the indigo project in our language is the supernatural powers of the sixth sense. So this project will be great later if seen from its name.
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:55:10 AM

great job, well done. I just hope your project is fine. I hope with all my heart that some investors can appreciate this initiative that certainly has great potential.It's a very good business to take part in. do good work and keep them hard

Your support is very important to us ! Big thanks to you ! Smiley
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

The name of the indigo project in our language is the supernatural powers of the sixth sense. So this project will be great later if seen from its name.

Thank you ! We will do our best with your support !
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:53:18 AM

I seldom endorse a project especially in the sea of so many ICO introductions we have seen recently but this Indigo Electric Racing Car project car is a very unique one...it is standing out amid many imitations and sometimes worthless projects. Nothing can beat a real project with genuinely expert people behind. We have to support this project all the way until it reached its successful destination. And the journey starts now...as we are about to commenced the PRE-ICO stage.
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

I seldom endorse a project especially in the sea of so many ICO introductions we have seen recently but this Indigo Electric Racing Car project car is a very unique one...it is standing out amid many imitations and sometimes worthless projects. Nothing can beat a real project with genuinely expert people behind. We have to support this project all the way until it reached its successful destination. And the journey starts now...as we are about to commenced the PRE-ICO stage.

Understanding, wisdom, knowledge: these things bring us closer to the bright Future for all the people in the world. One of the most important things in this Future is clean-technology. Without it our planet will not survive.
Success of our project depends on how many people with VISION and WISDOM will contribute ! No matter the result, it is my pleasure to go together with you, my friend, because you are one of those people!
CryptoBry

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:05:11 AM

Understanding, wisdom, knowledge: these things bring us closer to the bright Future for all the people in the world. One of the most important things in this Future is clean-technology. Without it our planet will not survive.
Success of our project depends on how many people with VISION and WISDOM will contribute ! No matter the result, it is my pleasure to go together with you, my friend, because you are one of those people!

In the past many years, the GREEN trend has been very visible in the marketplace. The message is quite clear: let's help Mother Earth by inventing new ways of doing things and by using less pollution-maker products. The electric car for racing fits into this category and am sure that many enthusiasts would appreciate the idea. Good luck to the whole team.
Alex7

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:07:22 AM

Have you seen any of Formula E races? They usually take place on the city streets, some beautifull urban locations in the biggest megapolises like London, Hong-Kong, Paris. Formula 1 fans usually say that Formula E cars are to slow,that's why they never compete on the same tracks with F1, but this is not true. Our team discussed this with Firmula E officials, and they said that the races take place on the streets to be closer to people, to the city, and promote electric cars in the natural city conditions
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: