Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INDIGO The FIRST MOTORSPORT Blockchain-Supported Project  (Read 1387 times)
Alex7

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:15:23 AM

We are discussing the possibility to make Formula Indigo a supporting racing series for Formula E, it means our race will take place at the same streets the same weekend but at different time, before the Formula E races, for example
Alex7

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:23:41 AM

Electric racing cars not only eco-friendly and clean: no emission, no pollution, but also, NO NOISE ! That's why all the racing tracks are usually somewhere far from the city centre. With electric car racing we can bring it closer to people, because the noise wouldn't interrupt anybody
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:25:09 AM

Electric racing cars not only eco-friendly and clean: no emission, no pollution, but also, NO NOISE ! That's why all the racing tracks are usually somewhere far from the city centre. With electric car racing we can bring it closer to people, because the noise wouldn't interrupt anybody
it is absolutely true! you could even organize circuits inside the city without anyone being disturbed by the noise.
I imagine a circuit of electric machines that leak without giving any noise ... it must be surreal! I hope this project takes the flight!!!!!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:16:19 AM

it is absolutely true! you could even organize circuits inside the city without anyone being disturbed by the noise.
I imagine a circuit of electric machines that leak without giving any noise ... it must be surreal! I hope this project takes the flight!!!!!

I am not personally into the car racing industry but am always inclined to support projects which are green-oriented just like this Indigo Electric Racing Car. I am hoping that the market in the ICOverse is already ready for this. Let's continue on supporting this very viable project...
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:30:31 AM

I am not personally into the car racing industry but am always inclined to support projects which are green-oriented just like this Indigo Electric Racing Car. I am hoping that the market in the ICOverse is already ready for this. Let's continue on supporting this very viable project...
I also support with the poject because I myself really like the car racing and see the project until now has shown things posif and I will see the development of the ico project when it is running
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:30:29 AM

Electric racing cars not only eco-friendly and clean: no emission, no pollution, but also, NO NOISE ! That's why all the racing tracks are usually somewhere far from the city centre. With electric car racing we can bring it closer to people, because the noise wouldn't interrupt anybody.

I strongly agree. I am sure that with the advent of the electric cars fro racing, the sport can be more popular and more accessible to all enthusiasts. Being green can be a lot of things and this represents a major step forward for sustainable and more environment-friendly development. This is the reason why supporting this Indigo project can mean something...
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:54:39 AM

I also support with the poject because I myself really like the car racing and see the project until now has shown things posif and I will see the development of the ico project when it is running

People who are really into car racing would all be excited with the idea of one day driving a racing car powered by electricity. Not just because it can be something new but also because it can be representing a paradigm shift within the industry. The time has come for this idea to flourish in the market...let's continue on supporting Indigo in any way we can!
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:41:41 AM

I think the idea is really cool, so tons of luck to you, guys! Cool Wink
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:34:04 PM