Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin replace gold?  (Read 15623 times)
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

One does not interfere. Bitcoin can become the reserve currency of the largest countries, but it will not replace gold. These are generally different things, bitcoin is unique and universal
Fairy_90

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

We often disagree because Bitcoin tends to be optimistic about gold. The shiny metal and Bitcoin have some similarities, but there is no substitute, at least not perfect. Not that we do not like money coding but we must not be blind with the apparent difference between gold and Bitcoin. Gold has a long history of monetary assets behind it and the gold market is set. Good, very "loose" and relatively stable. Meanwhile, the pre-codec market is young, with weak liquidity and high volatility. Investors buying Bitcoin and other currencies are not a safe investment, but are speculators. Consequently, contrary to some commentators, the price of gold should not be affected by the "rally" and the degradation of pre-coding. Please also follow up!
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.

We cannot say that. But I believe that it is not surprising if bitcoin will replace the gold because niwadays many people choosed ti have bitcoin than to have gold. In bitcoin there's a lot of benefits that can have. But as I say in the first line, we cannit say that because every people have a different needs, believes, and etc in life. So it is still depend on the people before we can say that bitcoin will replace the gold .

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.

I think not, If we hit a global catasthrope like wars,plague or a calamity and everything is back to stone age, i think gold will again be the main object of trading. We all know that internet is not invulnerable for an event like, power shortages and for a computer virus that might cripple and affect global economy and its possible that bitcoin might crash in the future. I believe gold will be more valuable if all else fails.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin can never replace gold because gold has existed and known since antiquity until now. Therefore, we don't need to compare it because, both can work side by side covering different areas of the global economy. It would be very hard to see bitcoin surpassing gold. Gold will remain gold and bitcoin will remain bitcoin.
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

no, because gold has existed from the first. indeed both have shortcomings and advantages. same there is its selling price
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

Nope, Both of them have a potential and value for each other.I think that bitcoin will not replace gold .Gold is pure treasure, cant decrease little bit.Bitcoin and gold are good for investing but Bitcoin is better than gold for investing.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

If its happen? You will not digging gold anymore because using internet you can have a gold.by posting info everyday unlike hunt a gold from somewhere you dont know if the gold was there. Its hard using detector maps and clues . In bitcoin
 You will trade and posting only.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

This is possible. Bitcoin is very volatile but it is also good investment compare to gold. Most of people nowadays are investing in stocks or crypto currency. For my own opinion, Bitcoin is much better than gold. If I have million dollars I would much happier and contended if I will invest it on crypto currrency.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

Gold will soon remain as an ornament, but as an asset will lose its value. Crypto-currencies with their technical component will supersede precious metals.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

No, the gold cannot replace the Bitcoin. They have the same valuable price but Bitcoin is not stable, while the gold increase year by year. But they have both good to invest.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Large mathematical algorithms are replacing gold as a way of storing assets by virtue of the superiority of rare metals. The tense developments on the Korean Peninsula have pushed Bitcoin prices along with some other algorithmic currencies as well, due to fears of geopolitical turmoil.This is not the first time that algorithms have responded to these types of threats. This shows that algorithmic algorithms are becoming a channel for storing assets like gold. Algorithmics are showing a very similar nature to gold. Whenever there are fluctuations, the price of these assets will increase, but algorithm algorithms react much faster and stronger than gold.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin can never replace gold because gold has existed and known since antiquity until now. Therefore, we don't need to compare it because, both can work side by side covering different areas of the global economy. It would be very hard to see bitcoin surpassing gold. Gold will remain gold and bitcoin will remain bitcoin.

For me. gold is gold, ang bitcoin is bitcoin, they cannot be replaced with each other, they both have their own used and they both have their own characteristics to be used.
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

Hello, Mr. I don't think Bitcoin will replace gold. After all, Bitcoin is worthwhile during a real crisis like the Third World War, but it is still only a cryptocurrency, so the price is mainly about the principle of supply and demand. However, gold will always maintain its value because gold is physically available in many different ways, and it is difficult to simply mine it, and the global amount is limited.
I still think that if you want to keep your gold during the crisis, if such things will happen (I think it's possible), then it's better to save gold.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

There is a lot of great thing on bitcoin but i don't think that bitcoin could replace any of gold. Firstly, gold is more significant on wealthy people than bitcoin because it is tangible and a stronger asset than any digital one.
Second is gold is more safer than bitcoin because of lower volatility it has than bitcoin wherein bitcoin's volatility is high that its price can go down below 60%
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:25:45 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 03:24:34 PM by Eureka_07

It is impossible for bitcoin to replace gold and vice versa. I think it is naive to think that it would even happen. If you're only basis for bitcoin to replace gold is its value or price then you clearly have the wrong idea here. Both bitcoin and gold has their own perks which the other does not have and if you understand this then that alone is more than enough to justify that one will not replace the other.
You're right it is impossible that  bitcoin will replace gold, gold is much higher and stable value than bitcoin, even you have a lot of money from bitcoin you cannot change the fact that gold has a stable value of money. All of us know that gold is one of the expensive things in this world, so, bitcoin cannot replace gold even if bitcoin can give money in short period of time.

Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

In my opinion the answer is no and I can't compare these 2 elements. Gold is still la precious metal which is used and in industry forming and doing some parts for different machineries, bitcoin is bitcoin and we all know what it is but I think it will have a nice future if we will keep it up

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Infern0

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin and gold are two fundamentally different assets. Gold is more defensive asset, which will not show suer growth. Bitcoin is aimed primarily at increasing the size of capital and this is its main advantage.

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

I do not agree with you. Gold has a historical value. It is also important in technology. And if there is no electricity or something will happen with the Internet will disappear and bitcoin

madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

other bitcoin gold. gold is not the future of the world. bitcoin yes, gold can not divide 9 digits Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: