Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So Jesus instructed his disciples to bear Arms. Interesting..  (Read 185 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:12:04 PM

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. ◄ Luke 22:36

I don't really know much about the gun right controversies in America but I noticed some are calling for ban on Military grade weapons only
Note that Sword was a "Military grade" weapon back in those days.

America seems to be the one of the few countries standing in their way.
Almost all the happenings in the country look  similar to mine which almost makes it very easy to predict .

Let me try make some Predictions and see:

Security situation may worsen (God forbid). Many of the President's allies and party members may defect to another party in protest. More fake and outrageous allegations against the President.

Unnecessary Racism (instigated to divide & conquer):  . Increased racial tensions caused by their agents.
Call for impeachment.
Government officials would be forced to go against their boss, (the President).
Many of the government officials will be visited or invited by very important figures and asked to work for anti-President forces to help bring peace & unity back to the country with the promise of future appointments or financial rewards. Those who reject the offer will be accused falsely, forced to resign, arrested, charged to court and have their bank accounts frozen. While this is going on they will be offered a second chance,  asked to accept the offer to have their bank account back and all charges dropped.
 Religious Leaders will be used against the President.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. ◄ Luke 22:36

I don't really know much about the gun right controversies in America but I noticed some are calling for ban on Military grade weapons only
Note that Sword was a "Military grade" weapon back in those days.

America seems to be the one of the few countries standing in their way.
Almost all the happenings in the country look  similar to mine which almost makes it very easy to predict .

Let me try make some Predictions and see:

Security situation may worsen (God forbid). Many of the President's allies and party members may defect to another party in protest. More fake and outrageous allegations against the President.

Unnecessary Racism (instigated to divide & conquer):  . Increased racial tensions caused by their agents.
Call for impeachment.
Government officials would be forced to go against their boss, (the President).
Many of the government officials will be visited or invited by very important figures and asked to work for anti-President forces to help bring peace & unity back to the country with the promise of future appointments or financial rewards. Those who reject the offer will be accused falsely, forced to resign, arrested, charged to court and have their bank accounts frozen. While this is going on they will be offered a second chance,  asked to accept the offer to have their bank account back and all charges dropped.
 Religious Leaders will be used against the President.

Yes god instructed his discipline to bear hand through thick and thin what ever happen they should not leave each other
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

The teachings of Jesus were full of obscure literary allusions. In this context he was telling his disciples/followers to learn to protect their self (protect their faith), so they won't be swayed and snatched by the devil. 
Actor_Tom_Truong_

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

The dishonorable cowards want you to surrender like a bunch of idiots.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: