Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:12:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do thousands of investors hold bitcoin on troubled days?  (Read 2467 times)
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:29:34 PM

I think they hold bitcoin during market correction because they are confident that it will recover and hoping that it may gain its latter value. With this great coin, it can be reliable to invest in and have the confidence even in market correction. It may surge down in price but eventually it will recover. That is just part of the market cycle. It is just with the trader/investor what will they do with it.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:32:43 PM

I think the reason making thousands of investors hold bitcoin on troubled days, is that they are believing that Bitcoin will increase highly in the future, and they have full confidence in this crypto currency. If we see the price chart actually we can notice the price is already going up fastly, and it is expected it will rise more in the next coming months.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:36:38 PM

I think there are many holders because as we can already see in it's short history bitcoin is something special and potentially could change everything.

The old way of investing is not appealing anymore and is dominated by a handfull of companies and banks, crypto can and will at some point be the hand that forces change.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:16:36 PM

I think they hold bitcoin during market correction because they are confident that it will recover and hoping that it may gain its latter value. With this great coin, it can be reliable to invest in and have the confidence even in market correction. It may surge down in price but eventually it will recover. That is just part of the market cycle. It is just with the trader/investor what will they do with it.
I think most of the investors think that in hard days bitcoin is the only source of income. Hard or trouble days that all other businesses of the world are in deficit and no doubt that bitcoin will service in any conditions in the future. Therefore investors I think feel relax to have bitcoin and they will never sell them out rather they will cut off the only source of their income. Keeping bitcoin is sensible.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

Of course investors are thinking about profit. And you can't get profit by being all jittery when the waters become a bit unstable. All the more, investors are even looking to take advantage od such troubled days to boost their stocks so they'll have more to reap when it all calms down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:16:19 AM

because they know,that bitcoin is the only only online currency which moves faster day by day to generate profits.when an investor invests in it,if its price goes down then they hold thier shares for some of the days and buy more and more share and as the price moves towards up,they sell their share and makes profit.i think the only way to maximize profit

Yeah, because they know the value of Bitcoin in the future. Troubled days are the opportunity to buy because the price is going down. Troubled days doesn't mean that people should sell their BTC. For some newbie and for those who are still new in Bitcoin investment may get freaked out and sell their BTC immediately. That is not wise.

Not just investors, for ordinary people like me.. I will hold Bitcoin no matter what. Never sell until I get profit. Grin
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:25:39 AM

I think there are many holders because as we can already see in it's short history bitcoin is something special and potentially could change everything.

The old way of investing is not appealing anymore and is dominated by a handfull of companies and banks, crypto can and will at some point be the hand that forces change.

I agree. The investors continue to hold their bitcoins despite during troubled days and despite when the price goes down because they believe in bitcoin and they see potential in it thus it is worthwhile holding. Just by observing the price charts, one could see that the price has been exponentially increasing despite the numerous fluctuations and number of dips it has experienced.

I don't think that most investors have stopped investing in the old ways - such as in stocks and bonds. It's actually quite similar with bitcoin. They may have decided to just diversify their investment and expanded their portfolios. I believe that a lot would still trust the old ways of investing, even in banks and other financial systems.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:16:16 AM

It is just normal for investors to hold on to their investments during troubled times, since what you will only have is paper loss. If we check in the basics of investing, whenever the market is down, hold and buy it low, the same goes with bitcoin, if you see the price going down, you should not panic or worry since you will still have your investment, the problem is people don't realize what they bought, what they just look at is the value of Bitcoin and not having Bitcoin itself.  The reason why most investors hold, is the fact they know, that Bitcoin is volatile, and they have a tolerance to when is the right time they will sodl if the price is going to hit rock bottom, but if not, they hodl, since a very volatile asset also means, a very volatile gain, and that is what we are looking for why we invest, we look for ways in how we could win, not to cry when times are hard.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:46:24 PM

It is just normal for investors to hold on to their investments during troubled times, since what you will only have is paper loss. If we check in the basics of investing, whenever the market is down, hold and buy it low, the same goes with bitcoin, if you see the price going down, you should not panic or worry since you will still have your investment, the problem is people don't realize what they bought, what they just look at is the value of Bitcoin and not having Bitcoin itself.  The reason why most investors hold, is the fact they know, that Bitcoin is volatile, and they have a tolerance to when is the right time they will sodl if the price is going to hit rock bottom, but if not, they hodl, since a very volatile asset also means, a very volatile gain, and that is what we are looking for why we invest, we look for ways in how we could win, not to cry when times are hard.
That is 100% true. The only thing that we should do is to hold because the market is so volatile and it can give us paper loss or paper gain within a few hours and if you want to become more efficient in investing then you need to remember to just hold when there is troubled days and buy at dips in troubled days so you can have a big discount and get a bigger chance to have fast profit when the market is up again.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

My Coach did say that part of the tricks in trading is to buy more of a prospective coin when it goes low. I want to believe this is why real investors in Bitcoin do and still hold on to it when it appears it is going for the deep. This theory was put into practice just last month when it appears the value of Bitcoin was in a decline. Some people entered in and bought afresh and some bought more. Now, Bitcoin is way higher than it has ever been and the believe that it will still add more.
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

because investors know very well why at a very low price the invertor does not sell bitcoins,
investors do not need a fast period of time it takes several months or years to generate huge profits.
investors started buying bitcoins when prices were down.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

Investors now already know how this trade works and how bitcoin value goes down and again goes up in some time maybe it may take time but then the value increases. Some days ago China's ban on ICO's caused bitcoin price to go down but today Bitcoin prices have crossed 5000 dollars. Investors hold their Bitcoin o troubled days because they very well know panic selling will cause them loss so they wait for the prices to go up again.
Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:03:36 PM

Those who trust bitcoin and keep it for a long time then become very rich. We can already see those who were among the first users of bitcoin. To get a lot of money you need to take risks.

Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

LOL. Just take a look at Bitcoin price and you will know the reason why people keep holding their Bitcoin Smiley). Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has potential to get over 5k$ or maybe 10k$ soon so I think there are a lot of Bitcoin investers know this and they decided to hold all their Bitcoin and wait till the price reach to the peak they want then sell it Smiley).
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

Bitcoin has a huge demand among thousands of investors who dream of a non-cash future, and now they are investing in digital currency, not traditional means.
The first crypto currency has already turned early investors into millionaires, and tries to do everything possible, if only the many thousands of people radically changed their views on traditional markets and investments in general. Although those who use and support bitcoin still make up a smaller percentage of the world's population, in the millennial generation of investors, the number of young people who turn away from traditional financial empires is growing. If this trend continues, it could mean an absolute collapse of the banking system, as it continues to adhere to outdated algorithms. Until now, there is some way, until even the most seasoned investors are completely free of traditional banking and monetary institutions, but today they can already control their future in terms of investments. Since it is easier for them to manage their own savings plan by investing and reinvesting new technologies. Although they continue to deduct a certain percentage of the usual pension fund, and their accounts still have to be paid through a bank account, but investments in crypto-currencies have become for them a central part of savings.
Those people who hold bitcoin even on troubled days are the wise men. They certainly know that bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and will always be the father of crypto. Those who hold bitcoin are the ones who think positively. The one with grit and have the will to succeed in life. Those people are going to be one of the elite bitcoiners in the future. With high hopes, I too would like to be one of that successful bitcoiners someday. Smiley
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

I think the reason making thousands of investors hold bitcoin on troubled days, is that they are believing that Bitcoin will increase highly in the future, and they have full confidence in this crypto currency. If we see the price chart actually we can notice the price is already going up fastly, and it is expected it will rise more in the next coming months.

Yes it could be, but for me I think why thousands of investors are choose to hold their bitcoin on trouble days is because they are saving their investments and to avoid such thing happen that would bring them, their business to fall down. Its a matter of wise decision, and I do believe also that being a investors you must be made a wise decision that you would be able to apply in worst times or troubles times to avoid regretting of your action.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

The price exchange value of bitcoin is unpredictable, it keeps on fluctuating and you would only get bored of keep on monitoring and watching  its changes. And like the price exchange of bitcoin of course it highly affects us as a investors. So, as a investors i would of course hold my bitcoin in troubled time to save my self from regret, and also to save my investments.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:28:13 PM

Yes it could be, but for me I think why thousands of investors are choose to hold their bitcoin on trouble days is because they are saving their investments and to avoid such thing happen that would bring them, their business to fall down. Its a matter of wise decision, and I do believe also that being a investors you must be made a wise decision that you would be able to apply in worst times or troubles times to avoid regretting of your action.

Why do you think that such a massive infusion of money into bitcoin will be consequences for us. What if then they will take their money and do business on? I heard that 1% of the population owns 95% of all financial resources of the earth. Imagine how may depend on the price of bitcoin from them.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:32:00 PM

Basically because the worlds population becomes smarter and smarter. The whole fiat scam is becoming common knowledge, and people can see how rotten the fiat system is. Thus crypto is the real place to be

Dont mistake the volatility, it is not your friend! Buy and hodl, or the train leaves without you.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:36:00 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 06:15:28 PM by audaciousbeing

Bitcoin has a huge demand among thousands of investors who dream of a non-cash future, and now they are investing in digital currency, not traditional means.
The first crypto currency has already turned early investors into millionaires, and tries to do everything possible, if only the many thousands of people radically changed their views on traditional markets and investments in general. Although those who use and support bitcoin still make up a smaller percentage of the world's population, in the millennial generation of investors, the number of young people who turn away from traditional financial empires is growing. If this trend continues, it could mean an absolute collapse of the banking system, as it continues to adhere to outdated algorithms. Until now, there is some way, until even the most seasoned investors are completely free of traditional banking and monetary institutions, but today they can already control their future in terms of investments. Since it is easier for them to manage their own savings plan by investing and reinvesting new technologies. Although they continue to deduct a certain percentage of the usual pension fund, and their accounts still have to be paid through a bank account, but investments in crypto-currencies have become for them a central part of savings.

A lot of investors who hold forth are the ones that we should be thankful for because they are the ones who held the market till what we have now. Imagine that they all dump as some new entrants are dumping, the word bitcoin wouldn't have worth much in today's world. Even though some people are quick to label them people who are greedy or want to make massive profit but I would disagree because a lot of them got bitcoin at a very cheap price and even if they all bolt at the point where price was touching $1000, they would have made a fortune out of the whole scenario.

Being an investor and a believer does not mean you have to own thousands but the resolution not to give in to challenges and fake news and the likes in the path to achieving greatness via bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: