Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading Alt coins  (Read 1525 times)
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:45:25 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 09:20:32 PM by rebel92

Currently new to the Bitcoin/alt coin world. Want To know best practices for day trading, and any altcoins that are in paticularly good for day trading??.

Cheers Cool

Day trading is very risky  if you don't have experience in technical analysis. Personally, I am holding 90 percent for a long term  to avoid Panic Selling. I suggest to hold the TOP coinmarketcap coins.
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

I tried day trading but then I change from one coin to another because I cannot trade the coin that is lower than my buying price and wait for it to rise again.  If you want to day trade be sure to have lots of spare to buy when the moment it drops and so that you can buy different coin to start trade.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
StraddleHQ

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Whenever Day trading always chose a coin with high swings in past weeks.
It's never a loss until you sell at loss. May be in Last weeks of October we will be launching our Project officially.We have been effectively trading with straddle tactics since past 3 years and have raised Millions of profits onto our Growth. Currently we are consulting various economists and jotting their views on sustainability of our model.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

My advice to you is very simple, first of all take a look at all the cryptocurrencies available in the market and find the one with a great trading volume. Search for the reason of these coins whether it is any technological differences make them attracted to the users or any other.
Do not directly jump for any trade, before you go for trading increase your knowledge about the cryptocurrency by reading technical things about it. Once you are enlightened with the crypto knowledge you will be a successful trader.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:54:29 PM

Altcoin volume daily changeable. before make a investment do your own research about the coin.you can chose top 60 coin for daily buy sell.
Top 60 is even too much for day trading. The most important thing is to understand each of the coin in your portfolio and whether they are a good market with a lot of opportunities. This still does not mean there won't be some disappointments but once you are good at some market, and you can easily predict their pattern, it is far better than gambling across different or too much altcoins altogether.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:47:58 AM

Currently new to the Bitcoin/alt coin world. Want To know best practices for day trading, and any altcoins that are in paticularly good for day trading??.

Cheers Cool

Welcome aboard mate. Before beginning your journey in day trading, you must assess yourself first. Ask these questions to yourself:
  • Do I have the foundation and basic knowledge of trading?
  • Do I have the guts to day trade this very volatile market?
  • What's my risk-level as a trader?
  • What is my goal in day trading?

Please take note that these are only simple questions and many forum members here could provide you better ideas regarding day trading. These should help you to start your humble beginning as a day trader. Best of luck mate.  Grin
Very nice question which would really be good to ask on oneself before deciding to engage on day trading.We do know most people would say here that day trading is profitable but without knowing the risk you would surely lose up money if you do jump without any proper knowledge and skills.This is why we should make sure steps before engaging and im sure it would be tough on the very first place.

different types of trading suit different personalities
day trading in its essence is trading every day and done by very well planned investors that you compete against (good if ur are very analytical)

What type of trader r u

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/052413/what-type-trader-are-you.asp

from here it is easier to plan your mistakes and profit from your skills

There are a host of other strategies to consider, and with just a little research you may be able to find a strategy that is a perfect fit for you.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/11/four-types-of-active-traders.asp

Grin
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

Cheers Cool

Well you are a newbie here in this forum and in bitcoin trading too, then i would i recommend you to read various threads on day trading topic and investment topic provided on this forum. Second i would suggest you to read the trading sections and posts, on big websites like coindesk, cointelegraph, bitcoin.com, bitcoin.org which are some big renowned trading information websites. Try to follow some professional trader idea's and tricks who are available in this forum and whose strategy is doing good in bitcoin trading, but be careful while following someone see that he is a professional with positive marks on his profile id and not negative marks. This way you can start a safe day trading and modify it once you gain enough experienced .

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Bralak

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:53:59 AM

This is definitely NOT a good idea.
If you could make it work, then kudos.
Why would anyone be greedy for a more volatile form of trading in an already very volatile type of market?
If i learned anything from trading btc, trading it excessive will just result in you losing your money.
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

Cheers Cool
If you want to trade daily you should find the best coins to do it. Many coins move well inside the day. Try to find a screener. But for sure you need a good trading strategy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: