Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] N64 and SNES Game Boxes  (Read 4442 times)
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:02:23 AM

Hello,

On ebay, video game boxes can actually be quite valuable.  Seeing as how older video games are quickly becoming collectibles, collectors are interested in the "complete package."  Often times, boxes and manuals are lost or destroyed and only the games remain.

I recently lost nearly all I own in a flood about a month ago, and most of my other game boxes were destroyed (really, it's a shame, I had about 50 like-new boxes from old, rare video games including the Dragon Warrior series from NES and the entire release lineup of N64 games).

Fortunately, a few boxes were high enough above ground that no water touched them and they're still in good condition.

I'm looking to sell all of the following boxes for 0.75 BTC

Most notable boxes include:
-  The Legend of Zelda:  Ocarina of Time (N64, includes manual, fair condition)
-  Secret of Evermore (SNES, includes some inserts, good condition)  RARE)
-  Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (N64, includes manual, excellent condition)  RARE
-  Super Mario All-Stars (SNES, includes manual, good condition

other boxes:
-  Quest 64 (N64)
-  NBA Jam 99 (N64)
-  F-1 World Grand Prix (N64)
-  NFL Blitz (N64)

Price is 0.75 BTC shipped to lower 48 for all eight boxes.  International orders are 1 BTC

**If you are interested in also purchasing the games to go with the boxes, I should have most of them, but it will, of course, cost extra.

If you want another 20 or so N64 boxes that are visually intact I will include them at no additional cost.  However, they are still damp from the flood, and they are essentially stuck together -- if you pry them apart I guarantee you that they will be damaged further.  But, they do happen to be stuck together in a very neat and tidy way  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: