Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14436 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:47:52 PM

That would be something interesting to see. Yes i would accept Bitcoin as payment, I mean why would i not. Bitcoin is spreading all over the world, and like you said it would't be hard to exchange it for local currency. But it would be even greater if there were more places where we could spend our Bitcoins. That way we would't need to exchange it. That is purpose of Bitcoin, to be a world currency which people could use in all parts of the world.
Honestly, I love to create a world for Bitcoin as a payment method important than a currency. Because the nature of Bitcoin not useful to use daily, it can not creates a transaction and confirm instantly, maybe Ripple or Digibyte will better than when you want to use cryptocurrency as a currency.
For the time being bitcoin is still not able to be used in simple transactions such as buying a candy and chocolate. but I think there is a direction there. bitcoin can have a breakthrough like the emergence of new technology that can make us transact with just a touch. this is still gradual and now it is already a lot of e-commerce that receive bitcoin as payment. we have to wait until everything becomes comfortable and bitcoin can be accepted by everyone regardless of his condition. so in the end we will be happy with the salary of bitcoin.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:49:13 PM

that sounds so great. just to imagine we will be get paid by coins.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.

Plus it is not eligible for benefits regular employees have like insurances and health care services in which if bitcoins is used then you are also risking the value of your pension and might not have receive anything worth of your years of work.

sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:14:34 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Yes it is true, can be in exchange with local money to be one of the advantage bitcoin that we can use.
If bitcoin can be the main job, i would be happy to accept it.
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary
No its price keeps on fluctuating n no one wants to be unsure of what they are gonna get as the next salary
The only fluctuation that I can see from here is your brain, puto! Nobody wants to have a brain like yours, indeed. Pendejo!
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

You sounded like a troll. This is happening now, gringo... nothing much surprising with bitcoin salary.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

I think in a few years time many people will be accepting a bitcoin salary at a regular job
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

You sounded like a troll. This is happening now, gringo... nothing much surprising with bitcoin salary.
Bitcoin being paid as salary instead of the paper money will be found commonly over the upcoming years. Now this might seem new as well the people showing interest on getting paid in the form of bitcoin will be very low, because the users were low as well people feel panic of its volatile functioning.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary
No its price keeps on fluctuating n no one wants to be unsure of what they are gonna get as the next salary
The only fluctuation that I can see from here is your brain, puto! Nobody wants to have a brain like yours, indeed. Pendejo!
Your words are a bit harsh considering that Pixyoxx is only voicing out his opinion which I agree too and that he didn't even look like he want to start I fight. However the reply you did was not appropriate and out of order as you are targeting him personally which I assume that you really don't know him. However like what I said he is right that accepting Bitcoin right now is like accepting the risk of having a lower buying power because of its volatility.
Bruce Wayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:09:52 PM

Heck yeah!!!  Grin

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Right now i am working for bitcoin only as full time and i am getting more then what i am earning in my fiat currency salary. Even if i get job in against bitcoin i am ready to  work for it.
bitblackred

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

if you are afraid of loss if the price of bitcoin down you should not have entered the bitcoin world, because people who are in the bitcoin world is a person who dared to speculate
yes bitcoins could also be a source of regular salary because its prices are increasing higher and higher rapidly so if you are jobless dont be worried because bitcoins will be help you to give salery there for soon the day will be arrive when the bitcoins will be known as killer of poorness.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:12:22 PM

Nope, too volatile as a salary, i don't want my income value to be decreased, especially if I will use that to fulfill daily necessities. Why would you accept bitcoin in the first place if you will exchange it for cash later.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  

Jump to: