Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡[NDC]-NEEDLE COIN-(Masternode is coming)⚡PoS/PoW Hybrid⚡Italian Project⚡  (Read 26309 times)
7artem7

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

Hi, question about Minting.
Do I have to do anything (such as running wallet, run any function) or it generates automatically after a period of time.
For the minting you need to run the wallet. And the coin will be mature in 30 days.

A maturity time of 30 days is such a long time. Is there any special reason why you decided to implement such a long maturity time?

hi,
the choice was made to give greater initial stability, and in any case 30 days are not so many ;-)

needlecoin.org
needlecoinpool.eu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

Do I have to do anything (such as running wallet, run any function) or it generates automatically after a period of time.
For the minting you need to run the wallet. And the coin will be mature in 30 days.

A maturity time of 30 days is such a long time. Is there any special reason why you decided to implement such a long maturity time?

hi,
the choice was made to give greater initial stability, and in any case 30 days are not so many ;-)

30 days maturity time is not much? Please show me 5 coins in the whole market that have a maturity time equal to or longer than 30 days Wink
7artem7

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

hi,

30 days maturity time is not much? Please show me 5 coins in the whole market that have a maturity time equal to or longer than 30 days Wink

For that ok, but we want to be a long-lived coin, if we give 1000% like some coins, how long do you think they last in the market?

needlecoin.org
needlecoinpool.eu
karmazen

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

hi,

For that ok, but we want to be a long-lived coin, if we give 1000% like some coins, how long do you think they last in the market?

That makes sense. However I can't find any useful explanation about POS function from the forum.
Can anyone can provide a bit more detail, or tutorial for newbie, Maybe not now but after the next release of wallet, a clearer instruction.

As I can see we have Minting but not sure how it works and how to run, also see the Stake under balance but never seen any coins there.
Also I have some transaction over 60 days but the profit less than 1%. I've just learn that have to keep the wallet running. So it needs to run all the time for next 30 days? Thanks again.
centurionMiner

Activity: 401
Merit: 251

Still learning

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

hi,

That makes sense. However I can't find any useful explanation about POS function from the forum.
Can anyone can provide a bit more detail, or tutorial for newbie, Maybe not now but after the next release of wallet, a clearer instruction.

As I can see we have Minting but not sure how it works and how to run, also see the Stake under balance but never seen any coins there.
Also I have some transaction over 60 days but the profit less than 1%. I've just learn that have to keep the wallet running. So it needs to run all the time for next 30 days? Thanks again.

In my opinion 30days of stake age is a very good method for avoid market become a wale in pos Coins. You can partecipate mining. Love the 30days (:

\-> http://steneumpool.ddns.net/stats <-/       \-> http://campuspool.ddns.ne/stats <-/      \-> http://godserver.ddns.net <-/       \-> https://electroneum-classic.ddns.net <-/
                          Steneum-Pool                                                        CampusCoin-Pool                    .                          MultiPool                 .                Electroneum-Classic [DEDICATED]
hodap

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

hi,

I am not talking about the POS rate as I agree with you that high POS rates don't make economic sense. But the maturity time is a bit high. If I purchase coins today I have to wait 30 days until I can start staking with them. That's a long time compared to others.
Daglo99 (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Coming Soon!

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

hi,

I am not talking about the POS rate as I agree with you that high POS rates don't make economic sense. But the maturity time is a bit high. If I purchase coins today I have to wait 30 days until I can start staking with them. That's a long time compared to others.

Just noticed it this time but I also think that a coin maturity of 30 days is very long. I know that my thoughts here will not change anything but I just wanted to voice out my opinion.  Wink . From what I've said, that maturation time is, I think, too long for any coin. Yes, that will maintain stability as people will have to wait for 30 days before being eligible of receiving any stake/reward and that will prevent any huge dump. Your APR is also low so that, in a sense, will be enough to prevent any unwanted inflation for this coin. A 10-day maturation would be bearable but not 1 month. That's too long for a cryptocurrency.

Also, do you have any plans of being listed to bigger exchanges like Coinexchange or Cryptopia? That would really help this coin get the attention and market it really needed at this moment.
7artem7

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

Hi JanpriX,
we appreciate your sincerity.
As for the exchanges, as soon as we activate "masternode", we will make a direct request on new exchanges.

Stay Tuned!!!

Look Video on our HomePage

needlecoin.org

needlecoin.org
needlecoinpool.eu
Daglo99 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

Needlecoin has been listed on Graviex.net

dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

NeedleCoin is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add NDC tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
hodap

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

hi,

Just noticed it this time but I also think that a coin maturity of 30 days is very long. I know that my thoughts here will not change anything but I just wanted to voice out my opinion.  Wink . From what I've said, that maturation time is, I think, too long for any coin. Yes, that will maintain stability as people will have to wait for 30 days before being eligible of receiving any stake/reward and that will prevent any huge dump. Your APR is also low so that, in a sense, will be enough to prevent any unwanted inflation for this coin. A 10-day maturation would be bearable but not 1 month. That's too long for a cryptocurrency.

Also, do you have any plans of being listed to bigger exchanges like Coinexchange or Cryptopia? That would really help this coin get the attention and market it really needed at this moment.

It's a totally unreasonable maturity time. Why would you want to prevent someone from staking for 30 days? Nothing to do with security reasons. 7 days is sufficient to prevent possible attack vectors.
7artem7

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

Vote us on Cryptaldash! Wink

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?search=needlecoin

needlecoin.org
needlecoinpool.eu
Daglo99 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Join us on discord!

https://discord.gg/6tcaFYb
Daglo99 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

Up! Wink
karmazen

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

New wallet released yet?
Brianna20487

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. Can I join in?
Daglo99 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Sure! You're Welcome! Wink
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

any idea how i can get NDC after installed wallet  ?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Daglo99 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

any idea how i can get NDC after installed wallet  ?

You can also receive NDC by participating in campaigns. Currently campaigns 4 and 5 are active.

Forum Campaign

Vote Campaign On Mercatox

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: