Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Pindify Token Blockchain Platform A Market Place For Content Creators  (Read 27424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

what about exchanges? when will you enter to an exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ryan Ciaheatp

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Good morning dev's. Looking for something above amusing here.
Sentient activity, blameless design.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
And can you offer something sensible so that more people will learn about this project?
erikmollink

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

Pindify newsletter June 29 2018

Pindify is nominated for “start-up of the year”!

Serendipity Challenge is an annual Swedish entrepreneurship
competition and tech venue open to all Swedish and Nordic startups
and growth companies. The competition final takes place in July
where 50 of the most innovative and promising companies compete
for the titles “Startup Company of the Year” and ”Growth Company of
the Year”. Cross your thumbs on July 4th!

Updates on our site

• Our search system is in place! Now you can search anything on
    the site.
  • Pindify’s blockchain technology means that your content is always
    backed up and secure. We’ve automated profit-sharing for joint and
    enterprise accounts.
  • Ownership for content and portfolio are now fixed.
  • One of the greatest features on the site is the blog tool. It’s now in
    place with all necessary blog functions up and running.

Proof of concept in July

During July we are onboarding three different creatives in Sweden. Find out which content is working,
converting fans to subscribers etc. This will give us vital information until the big launch.

The three are:
  • Lisa Ajax, a Swedish singer, a winner of Idol 2014
  • Kollektive, a team of filmmakers and extreme sports guys promoting other creatives in a new podcast
  • Elsa Esmeralda, well known Swedish singer in the drum’n’bass world. Now releasing her own material.

Join us

To see all our new features and providers, click the link below
and request an invite. If you’ve already been invited by a provider,
that means that he or she already think of you as one of their
most loyal fans. Join us to gain access to a wide array of content:
you might even discover a new passion

Take a free tour at https://www.pindify.com

erikmollink

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

what about exchanges? when will you enter to an exchange?

Currently PDI is only listed at Tokenjar.io
We are in talks with more exchanges, but the process is long.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it. Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
hokuchii

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

surprising trading dues. Absorbing results, irreproachable vision.  Good luck all!
erikmollink

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

Good morning dev's. Looking for something above amusing here.
Sentient activity, blameless design.

Meaning?
erikmollink

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:26:32 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:11:04 PM by erikmollink

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it. Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Unsold tokens have already been burned. Tokensale is long over. You only can buy them on the markets now. Try tokenjar.io or do a private trade at for instance forkdelta.
erikmollink

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

KuCoin is organizing a Vote For Your Coin action on telegram, we can let the voice of our community be heard. If we get the most votes we will be awarded with a FREE KuCoin listing and a 30,000 USD marketing package to go with it.

Let’s all get together now and make sure Pindify gets some well deserved exposure!

Competition Rules:

KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.

1. Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system wont allow that.

2. Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

How To Vote:

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.

2.  Join the competition’s telegram channel: https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition

3. Follow the instructions in the pinned post. Most of the voting system is automated so things will be super easy for you.

4. Make sure you READ THE PINNED POST so you know what to expect, you will have to start a private conversation with our voting bot, it will take care of the rest!

5. Fill the fields the KunCoin bot sends you in the private chat, you will be asked the following:
     a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
     b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name Pindify in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER PDI):
     c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange? Use your own words.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on  July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

As far as I understand, tokens can be purchased only for ETH and BTC, but if you have another currency, I do not see any problems exchanging it on exchanges.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

KuCoin is organizing a Vote For Your Coin action on telegram, we can let the voice of our community be heard. If we get the most votes we will be awarded with a FREE KuCoin listing and a 30,000 USD marketing package to go with it.

Let’s all get together now and make sure Pindify gets some well deserved exposure!

Competition Rules:

KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.

1. Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system wont allow that.

2. Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

How To Vote:

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.

2.  Join the competition’s telegram channel: https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition

3. Follow the instructions in the pinned post. Most of the voting system is automated so things will be super easy for you.

4. Make sure you READ THE PINNED POST so you know what to expect, you will have to start a private conversation with our voting bot, it will take care of the rest!

5. Fill the fields the KunCoin bot sends you in the private chat, you will be asked the following:
     a. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
     b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name Pindify in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER PDI):
     c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange? Use your own words.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on  July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Guys this is important. This is the right time to show the power of our community. The bot is still doesnt work but when it is active do not forget to vote for Pindify
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Unsold tokens have already been burned. Tokensale is long over. You only can buy them on the markets now. Try tokenjar.io or do a private trade at for instance forkdelta.

Do you plan to add a token to larger exchanges. In order for the token price to continue to grow, this must be done.
erikmollink

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

Do you plan to add a token to larger exchanges. In order for the token price to continue to grow, this must be done.

Yes, but not in a short timeframe. Current focus in this stage is building the community of providers and their fanbase.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:22:34 AM

l have just checked Pindex volume on tokenjar, it is zero. l am really sad about this. Pindify has a huge potential. There is no project like pindify on this market, it's unique
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

good project with shitty team. still not listed in a good exchanges.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

The team always says that "this is not a short-term project and we are going to list after our product" I am waiting for 3 or 4 months and I hope worth waiting for it.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

if the team is serious about handling this project they should have a target to get into one of the big exchange because it is very important for the progress of this project or for the price of this token itself
erikmollink

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

good project with shitty team. still not listed in a good exchanges.

Good project with an excellent team. Passionate building the Pindify platform according to a solid roadmap. Integration of Pindex will be part of the payment structures they are setting up. This is all still on schedule. Good exchanges will follow once Pindex is going to be in demand. Focus is not on building value for PDI. Focus is on building the platform. Please be patient. All will be okay.
erikmollink

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

if the team is serious about handling this project they should have a target to get into one of the big exchange because it is very important for the progress of this project or for the price of this token itself

The progress of the project is independent on the price of the token. Pindex as a utility token is not primary an investment asset. Please be patient while Pindex is being integrated in the payment structure of Pindify. This will create demand, and demand will only grow bigger when the platform grows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: