Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Pindify Token Blockchain Platform A Market Place For Content Creators  (Read 27424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

I guess this project sounds promising. I have join its social media campaign because I believe of the good foundation of the team. They are very active in their support and updated on their social media. Hoping to continue making any good development on this project and a success in the near future.
erikmollink

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:33:36 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 10:44:20 AM by erikmollink

Pindify newsletter August 28 2018

Introduction words from Christoffer
Pindify CEO

A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately
at peace with himself.
- Abraham Maslow

We need a place where we can share our art with our peers and our fans and where we can
actually earn a decent living from it. A place where we can promote, sell and market the art
ourselves and be rewarded for it. The day I realized that such a place didn’t exist, is the day
Pindify was born.

Invite

The Pindify platform is now up and running, with a fresh look and new features. It is fully
functional!

The most important action for you right now is to start inviting your fans and followers to
accelerate your platform’s growth. Without fans and followers, you won’t succeed. So
encourage everyone to engage with your unique content and bring ‘em in!

Updates on Pindify

Do you know about our amazing tool Backstage? It is the perfect tool to use when you
need an extra guidance on how to get started on Pindify and how to create a successful
profile. Backstage is now updated with new features and it is ready for you to delve in, so
don’t forget to check it out starting with the introduction!

Feature of the month - The Market feed

We want to start in the very core of Pindify and tell you about The Market.

The Market feed, represented by the Globe icon, is where you'll find all content posted by
everyone using Pindify. Here is where you explore the wide world of creativity unfolding on
the platform.

Your interests and the type of content you consume are what determines which cards are
going to appear on your Market feed. If you would like to personalize it even more, use the
filter system under your Settings.

As a Provider, you need to get as high rank as possible to be seen in the flow on the
Market. To get a high ranking, the most important thing you need to do is to invite your fans
and interact with them!

Lots of a action is happening on Pindify right now, so stay tuned and be prepared for new
updates and features comin soon!
erikmollink

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

We are proud to be listed on Dakuce.

You can trade PDI on Dakuce using the following pairs:

https://dakuce.com/trade?symbol=PDI_ETH
https://dakuce.com/trade?symbol=PDI_BTC
erikmollink

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Music industry vet, Larry Dvoskin talks about Pindify and blockchain for music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoklCHCbG8
ubeing (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

Official Pindify Platform is ready visit www.pindify.com

Antoun Toubia
erikmollink

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

The Pindify platform is now up and running with a fresh look and new features. It now is fully functional!

This is the perfect time to accumulate some #Pindex tokens while the price is still low.

When the platform is in full swing, demand of the token will skyrocket.

Visit https://pindex.uci.global for Pindex details.

ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

The Pindify platform is now up and running with a fresh look and new features. It now is fully functional!

This is the perfect time to accumulate some #Pindex tokens while the price is still low.

When the platform is in full swing, demand of the token will skyrocket.

Visit https://pindex.uci.global for Pindex details.

Very good update.

Antoun Toubia
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

And when will the PDI be found in the coinmarketcap? Do you need to get some minimum trading volume so it is listed and found on the marketcap?
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

And when will the PDI be found in the coinmarketcap? Do you need to get some minimum trading volume so it is listed and found on the marketcap?

Yes we contacted coinmarketcap they said we need to build a certain volume first, but if we list on an exchange that is listed there already, then our coin will be picked up automatically.

Antoun Toubia
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

For creative people it will be difficult to implement such a project. Creativity and blockchain is something amazing. But a good project promotion, an accessible intuitive interface and a competent description of all platform and app advantages will raise creativity to a new material level.
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

why delete posts if I just asked for help, this is some kind of not respect for the investor
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

why delete posts if I just asked for help, this is some kind of not respect for the investor

You are fudding not asking for help, when you say Pindify is not a valid ER-20 token . Also questions about exchanges we cannot answer, if you have a problem with an exchange ask the exchange.

Antoun Toubia
avtandil

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

You are fudding not asking for help, when you say Pindify is not a valid ER-20 token . Also questions about exchanges we cannot answer, if you have a problem with an exchange ask the exchange.

I had such a problem but I already decided it myself, I did not correctly add the address of the contract, could prompt
avtandil

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Dear developers, please fill out the questionnaire for listing on a new promising exchange, I think the community will support you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFpw6DZaY3lkZE6aWwRhWEbGiR-HSO1SUtO8ILK2Gs6LSyWQ/viewform
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Dear developers, please fill out the questionnaire for listing on a new promising exchange, I think the community will support you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFpw6DZaY3lkZE6aWwRhWEbGiR-HSO1SUtO8ILK2Gs6LSyWQ/viewform

can you send it to ambassador@uci.global   thanks

Antoun Toubia
erikmollink

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

For creative people it will be difficult to implement such a project. Creativity and blockchain is something amazing. But a good project promotion, an accessible intuitive interface and a competent description of all platform and app advantages will raise creativity to a new material level.

Well, the platform is already fully functional on https://pindify.com/market plus Android and iOS apps are also fully functional.
Description of all platform advantages can be seen on https://pindify.com

I don't understand however why you write that creative people cannot implement such a project? How can you implement any project without creative people?
You need creative UX designers, creative visual designers, creative back-end and front-end developers, creative blockchain developers to succeed.
The Pindify team is creative and competent in what they do (imho)
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

Well, the platform is already fully functional on https://pindify.com/market plus Android and iOS apps are also fully functional.
Description of all platform advantages can be seen on https://pindify.com

I don't understand however why you write that creative people cannot implement such a project? How can you implement any project without creative people?
You need creative UX designers, creative visual designers, creative back-end and front-end developers, creative blockchain developers to succeed.
The Pindify team is creative and competent in what they do (imho)
"Public sign-up is closed but SEND US A REQUEST and one of our ambassadors will send you an invitation."

When will be the public sign-up opened? i have sent request to get invitation but still no answer.
avtandil

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

We are proud to be listed on Dakuce.

You can trade PDI on Dakuce using the following pairs:

https://dakuce.com/trade?symbol=PDI_ETH
https://dakuce.com/trade?symbol=PDI_BTC

Hello, please tell me how long it takes to withdraw, for a long time there is no output
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Based on data on the ICO Bench, Pindify ICO has succes with raise funds of 18,342,000 USD
This is quite a lot but why get a listing in a exchange with low daily trade volume like Dakuce?
Whether dev not able to pay listing fees in large exchanges like Binance or other exchange?
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

Based on data on the ICO Bench, Pindify ICO has succes with raise funds of 18,342,000 USD
This is quite a lot but why get a listing in a exchange with low daily trade volume like Dakuce?
Whether dev not able to pay listing fees in large exchanges like Binance or other exchange?

ICOBench is wrong. The amount raised was around ~2 million USD. You can ask further on their group. Product development is much more important at this early stage when PDI got integrated into the Pindify platform the demand will surely increase (there are only around 60 million tokens out there). There is no definite date set for that, probably next year, who knows. It depends on the speed of the development.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███