Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Pindify Token Blockchain Platform A Market Place For Content Creators  (Read 27424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

whether after the roadmap from the Pindify project is complete the price will return to normal like at the time of ICO?and what about big exchanges like Bitrex whether Pindify will be soon start trading there?
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

whether after the roadmap from the Pindify project is complete the price will return to normal like at the time of ICO?and what about big exchanges like Bitrex whether Pindify will be soon start trading there?

There's nobody who knows whether they will return to ICO price or not. However, in theory, if they achieved their roadmap (integrating PDI to Pindify etc), in theory, there will be more demand for the tokens and it could help increase the price. You can ask about exchanges on their Telegram group, but sadly it is private right now and they don't update here as fast as in their group. They'll probably wait for better integration before starting to hit other exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erikmollink

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Cross chain technology on Pindify

As the blockchain industry continues to grow and progress, for any project to survive, interoperability will become an essential feature. It doesn’t make sense to have hundreds of blockchains completely separated from one another, competing for market share and value.

Interoperability is the ability of different systems to work together and communicate with each other and without interoperability, the blockchain industry is like a giant chain of islands with neither boats or bridges connecting and communicating. To move to a new island, you need to abandon your previous community altogether and swim to a different piece of dry land. It takes a lot of effort. And makes little sense.

At Pindify we are building bridges. We believe it is not only beneficial but absolutely imperative that blockchain projects connect with one another and establish interoperability. We have always believed in maintaining a collaborative spirit, rather than a competitive one.

We here at Pindify are pleased to announce that we are developing and building an interoperability-enhancing technology into our platform. It is the Cross-Chain technology and in short, allows inter-blockchain transfers of value without performing a swap or trade.

This technology creates blockchain interoperability and thanks to Pindify’s cross chain system, we can offer safe and cost efficient payments with optimal routing. This means that all users can subscribe to Pindify with any fiat- and most digital currencies (Pindex payments are discounted). At every payout request, Pindify will buy the Pindex and distribute it to our Providers wallets, bank accounts or prepaid card in the currency requested. Thanks to the cross chain technology, via smart contracts, we can also provide our creators with safety of their identity, rights and ownership - which is very important to us. We take care of our creators and want them to have the chance to decide what they want to do with their work - and hold and maintain the rights and ownership for themselves.
erikmollink

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

You can ask about exchanges on their Telegram group, but sadly it is private right now and they don't update here as fast as in their group.

It's private? Not to my knowledge. Invite link has been changed though: https://t.me/PindexToken
erikmollink

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

You never know what the price will do. At the moment there are no plans to start trading on other exchanges than the current ones. More exchanges does not mean more demand. History teaches that fragmenting on too many exchanges will do no good to trading prices. That is for the smaller tokens like PDI. Demand will follow the success of Pindify as Pindex will be the primary currency on the platform.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

I have sold all my tokens but I am still following the project and also token price actions at Dakuce exchange. I think I will rebuy some amount for the future. The problem is that all tokens and coins are at their dips and It is very hard to make a decision between them to buy.

Good luck Pindify team
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

It's private? Not to my knowledge. Invite link has been changed though: https://t.me/PindexToken

Last time I checked there's no public link for the group. Well, I could be wrong. Thanks for the link, I can see the updates regularly now. Btw the competition in music/content blockchain industry is getting hot. Hopefully, the competition makes Pindify got better and better each day. Been following since ICO, haha.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erikmollink

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

Pindex news week 49

Filters to the app
This week we have released two new great features. The first one is for our app. For those users who want to see specific content in their feed either on the home page, on the marketplace or in their stash, they can now filter content by content type, countries and ranking. Users can save filters for future use so that they can quickly find them if they want to filter content. This makes it easier and quicker for our users to find the content they want and find the content of their favorite themes and genres.

Previously & next on
The second new feature is for audio. When users are listening to a song or some kind of audio file on Pindify, the song will end and another song will begin to play from either The Market, The Home page, The Stash, or if you are working on or viewing a Portfolio, the audio from that Portfolio will begin to play. The new music will play automatically without any action from the user. Uninterrupted play!

Sign up for our newsletter if you want more news and information on: https://pindex.pindify.com
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Where can I find the Pindify telegram chat link to be able to ask about the next process after the ICO ends ... because I am a holder (Hold hard) this token is waiting for the price to be good again ... please link
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

Where can I find the Pindify telegram chat link to be able to ask about the next process after the ICO ends ... because I am a holder (Hold hard) this token is waiting for the price to be good again ... please link

I found on their official website only one group of telegrams to get acquainted with it, you can follow this link  https://t.me/PindexToken
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

~

When will PDI integration to Pindex happen? It seems like the app keeps getting updated but there is no update on when PDI will be used on the platform. Did the roadmap change? I thought it will be integrated since the 1st year after ICO.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

~

When will PDI integration to Pindex happen? It seems like the app keeps getting updated but there is no update on when PDI will be used on the platform. Did the roadmap change? I thought it will be integrated since the 1st year after ICO.
The roadmap does not explain listing in the market and coinmarketcap, even though this project has been around for a long time, and until now I have not seen Pindify enter in Coinmarketcap  Huh

joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

The roadmap does not explain listing in the market and coinmarketcap, even though this project has been around for a long time, and until now I have not seen Pindify enter in Coinmarketcap  Huh

They already got listed on Dakuce and Latoken, though the volume is very low. Honestly, I don't think listing on CMC or similar site is very important before they don't have any product yet. It's better for me to get a clear understanding of when PDI will be used on the apps/platform.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

So what's new with this project? How will you guys compete with project like Muzika, Contents Deal and others? They have the same area of business like you did. If you don't start integrating your PDI, even though the supply is limited there is a possibility that you'll lose the competition.
erikmollink

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:09:25 PM

~

See my post on Dec 4 about the how. I have not received any news about the when.
erikmollink

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:11:05 PM

~

The roadmap does not explain listing in the market and coinmarketcap, even though this project has been around for a long time, and until now I have not seen Pindify enter in Coinmarketcap  Huh

For listing in CMC you have to be listed with a volume > 0 on at least two exchanges that are on CMC. Only one of the exchanges that PDI is on, is also on CMC.
erikmollink

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:14:06 PM

So what's new with this project? How will you guys compete with project like Muzika, Contents Deal and others? They have the same area of business like you did. If you don't start integrating your PDI, even though the supply is limited there is a possibility that you'll lose the competition.

Why would PDI integration be essential for Pindify? It's something being worked on, but I would not say it's essential for Pindify to operate.
Of course, it's essential for the value of Pindex Wink

Regarding competition: there is always room for competition imho.
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:29:24 AM

Nice to see an ICO with an end product in place, a brand name that we are all familiar with too.
This looks like a solid project that I will certainly look into with great interest. It's a massive market with a great deal of potential.
I have already participated in several ICO's my 1st one being Ethereum, so looking for another investment.

Indeed one of the best platforms for investors who are interested in music and arts. If you are looking for another investment in crypto ICO, then there is another best platform where you can invest is Cryptoxygen (https://www.cryptoxygen.io/#/). This is one of the simple and easy to use trading platform which offer crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat trading with lower fees. This online academy trading platform is best for both beginners and advanced crypto-traders. Register yourself today and grab the maximum benefit.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:27:34 AM

Why would PDI integration be essential for Pindify? It's something being worked on, but I would not say it's essential for Pindify to operate.
Of course, it's essential for the value of Pindex Wink

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. Unless of course, it's not the priority.

--

Shill your project somewhere else. Make a thread about it and don't hijack other threads.
erikmollink

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:09:30 PM

Nice to see an ICO with an end product in place, a brand name that we are all familiar with too.
This looks like a solid project that I will certainly look into with great interest. It's a massive market with a great deal of potential.
I have already participated in several ICO's my 1st one being Ethereum, so looking for another investment.

Indeed one of the best platforms for investors who are interested in music and arts. If you are looking for another investment in crypto ICO, then there is another best platform where you can invest is Cryptoxygen (https://www.cryptoxygen.io/#/). This is one of the simple and easy to use trading platform which offer crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat trading with lower fees. This online academy trading platform is best for both beginners and advanced crypto-traders. Register yourself today and grab the maximum benefit.

Please post your non related content elsewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: