Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) Jetcoin (JET) - Supporting Tomorrow's Champions  (Read 23859 times)
mari4nn3

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:04:26 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 02:26:23 PM by mari4nn3

"The great thing about the blockchain is you can see everything i love it!.."

Could you take look to the Txs that I posted above?

I could be wrong, or not, but I really wanted to see this clear to understand what the investors are really dealing with because its not easy to invest in a project where the team holds 95% of the supply and you have no idea what those TXs are and if all of a sudden you will have a dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:22:59 PM

Yes I did and the address is the OLD one the swap address..and what is wrong with it? I dont understand?
mari4nn3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:01 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 02:58:11 PM by mari4nn3

Yes I did and the address is the OLD one the swap address..and what is wrong with it? I dont understand?

Is this the old one? Because first transfer was made 6 days ago. How was coin swap made, JETcoin v1 was already in coinexchange?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4eccd534b82f0aee4d1f09b192fe28bdfdc29f49#tokentxns

Don't get why those ammounts had to circulate from one Adds to another and why not send them directly from main Add.

bitranger

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

Is this the old one? Because first transfer was made 6 days ago. How was coin swap made, JETcoin v1 was already in coinexchange?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4eccd534b82f0aee4d1f09b192fe28bdfdc29f49#tokentxns

Don't get why those ammounts had to circulate from one Adds to another and why not send them directly from main Add.

Who knows maybe just one investor with 2 accounts?..I still don't understand what you are getting at?
I suggest if you have a concern with it shoot jetcoin an msg and they would be happy to answer

mailto:celia@jetcoininstitute.com

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

Some claryfication is needed:

Why does this Jetcoin Address holds 95% of all Jetcoin tokens and what is its porpose?

https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x8727c112c712c4a03371ac87a74dd6ab104af768

Because it seems it's randomdly sending Jetcoin tokens for other adds.

They are in the middle of a coin swap upgrade that is why all the movement..it should be over soon

And with only 5% of the coins released proves how legit they are! they didn't dump all of them like most chitcoins out there..This is a REAL company with 3 years under its belt and in 3 years they have only released 5% of the coins and Most of them were bought by early investors back in 2014

https://www.jetcoininstitute.com/#institute

Jetcoin Institute manages the distribution process of the
digital fuel, Jetcoin (JET), via Jetcoin Contracts and
proof of social engagement (P.O.S.E.). Its specific tasks include:

Securing and digitizing the IP rights of the Jetcoin Champions
Development of the Jetcoin Platform
Raising and overseeing funds allocation
Recruitment of young up-and-coming talents
Development and management of strategic partnerships
Global promotion of the Jetcoin brand
Development of the Jetcoin community

Thanks.
Basically new tokens will be released to buy IP rights of Champions ? (artists, athletes etc...)
(and as the champion's career grows, the value of the tokens follow ?)

So, what is the relation of that address and the 62 transactions it has and most of them lead to coinexchange address?

Are they buying IP rights of champions in coinexchange?

Imho this is the COIN SWAP.

I had coins stuck on coinexchange: invisible, because they were the OLD coins, and coinexchange trades the NEW coins.
It was listed like that on etherscan:

Coinexchange had to send the coins to the master address so they can be swapped (which they did in my case).

mari4nn3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

Some claryfication is needed:

Why does this Jetcoin Address holds 95% of all Jetcoin tokens and what is its porpose?

https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x8727c112c712c4a03371ac87a74dd6ab104af768

Because it seems it's randomdly sending Jetcoin tokens for other adds.

They are in the middle of a coin swap upgrade that is why all the movement..it should be over soon

And with only 5% of the coins released proves how legit they are! they didn't dump all of them like most chitcoins out there..This is a REAL company with 3 years under its belt and in 3 years they have only released 5% of the coins and Most of them were bought by early investors back in 2014

https://www.jetcoininstitute.com/#institute

Jetcoin Institute manages the distribution process of the
digital fuel, Jetcoin (JET), via Jetcoin Contracts and
proof of social engagement (P.O.S.E.). Its specific tasks include:

Securing and digitizing the IP rights of the Jetcoin Champions
Development of the Jetcoin Platform
Raising and overseeing funds allocation
Recruitment of young up-and-coming talents
Development and management of strategic partnerships
Global promotion of the Jetcoin brand
Development of the Jetcoin community

Thanks.
Basically new tokens will be released to buy IP rights of Champions ? (artists, athletes etc...)
(and as the champion's career grows, the value of the tokens follow ?)

So, what is the relation of that address and the 62 transactions it has and most of them lead to coinexchange address?

Are they buying IP rights of champions in coinexchange?

Imho this is the COIN SWAP.

I had coins stuck on coinexchange: invisible, because they were the OLD coins, and coinexchange trades the NEW coins.
It was listed like that on etherscan:

Coinexchange had to send the coins to the master address so they can be swapped (which they did in my case).

Wasn't coinexchange recently added? Did they ever hold the old tokens? Because as i can see they listed the new one straight away.

Just want to know why does this Add sent almost the entire supply running in coinexchange.

bitranger

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:50:42 PM

I could be wrong, or not, but I really wanted to see this clear to understand what the investors are really dealing with because its not easy to invest in a project where the team holds 95% of the supply and you have no idea what those TXs are and if all of a sudden you will have a dump.

Why on Earth would a 3 year old company that is growing company want to do that? it makes no sense? for what a 100K jetcoin dump there is only 2 bitcoins on the bid! Sheesh

Like I said before just send them a email it's really that simple..and if you don't like the answer make a call whether to invest or not
Cheers
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:41 PM

This type of thing sounds like a massive NCAA violation waiting to happen.     

Not only that - but not every damn thing needs to be "decentralized on the blockchain"

Your signature here
mari4nn3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

Why on Earth would a 3 year old company that is growing company want to do that? it makes no sense? for what a 100K jetcoin dump there is only 2 bitcoins on the bid! Sheesh

It could be 1k. Investors have the right to know what all those ammounts sent to coinexchange correspond to. They were made in a span of 6 days and are almost all the supply circulating on coinexchange the new exchange..

And btw, last 6 days volume was arround $100k, if you were the only oone selling the coins thats a significant ammount.

bitranger

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:57:21 PM

NCAA violation
HUH?
bitranger

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:58:49 PM

It could be 1k. Investors have the right to know what all those ammounts sent to coinexchange correspond to. They were made in a span of 6 days and are almost all the supply circulating on coinexchange the new exchange..

And btw, last 6 days volume was arround $100k, if you were the only oone selling the coins thats a significant ammount.

So ask them
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:10:03 PM

NCAA violation
HUH?

This sort of thing would be really easy for high school/college players to utilize,  working with investors or donors  quid pro quo.

Your signature here
bitranger

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

What if it was what they paid for the F1 sponsership and who they paid just wanted to turn it into fiat?..just speculating..would that be ok with you?.because you seem to be the only one that has a problem with it

So ask them

What do you think I'm doing here? Don't particularly like to sit on a forum and look into TXs just because.

Everyone needs to know why there is and Add that sent almost 25% of the current supply to the recently added exchange.
bitranger

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

Great concept.
2017 is the year of altcoins.
 This project is awesome and will reach full potential in the following months!

Nice Video

https://www.facebook.com/jetcoins/
stupid_seb

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:50:02 AM

NCAA violation
HUH?

This sort of thing would be really easy for high school/college players to utilize,  working with investors or donors  quid pro quo.

I don't see the point with NCAA.

afak, Jetcoin is working with Italian SerieA football players (call it soccer.. it's footlball), and has a fondation for talent discovery.
They have a deal with them (incl. sponsorship), which probably includes the "tokenization of athletes" thing, at least for talents about to be discovered.
In order to do the same with NCAA, they would need to secure a contract with them.
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:48:25 AM

95%... that is very much incompatible with my math too. @mari4nn3  - I think we are in same page. 

anyway,

Right now every TV stations and Online sport news are playing the highlights of the game where JETCOIN ad was featured:

http://goal91.com/soccer-highlight/video-hellas-verona-vs-ssc-napoli-serie-a-highlights_17864.html

That's serious exposure!

how's contract with "Antoine Viterale" going? seems once injured but back to play football now.

his success is subject to Jetcon holders interest. hoping good news soon!! Grin

how soon we can get 10% royalty from Antoine? or no luck???

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/jetcoin-announces-its-first-crypto-sponsored-sport-champion-antoine-viterale/

dev?

What we receive up-to-date emails are; most likely an invitation and announcement of you participate as a sponsor of those far away Singapore local party alike. Nothing more than a story about revenue related story from dev. 

I have a big question thus, I am asking to confirm Jetcoin Institute business model is still active or not - how's contract with "Antoine Viterale" going? any revenue from him yet?

I may be waiting too long, question is very much simple.  dev, please clarify.

Thanks! Cool

stupid_seb

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:17:56 AM

Check out my steemit post guys!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrencies/@sebastien/jetcoin-the-next-big-crypto-in-the-sports-and-entertainment-industry

kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:35:10 AM

okay, you are missing about "Antoine Viterale" in your steemit post. if you would, do research about him and repost it again including his current and Jetcoin Institutes.  Grin

stupid_seb

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:44:03 AM

okay, you are missing about "Antoine Viterale" in your steemit post. if you would, do research about him and repost it again including his current and Jetcoin Institutes.  Grin

It is from 2014... It's not active anymore.
In my post I tried to put ONLY the new stuff. (and it is already a lot.)
Jetcoin pushed these initiatives in 2014, but, as we know, 2014 we pretty early for cryptos.
They have all the contacts and are revamping the coin in 2017

It starts with a coin swap, moving to an ERC20 token (hence the mess at cryptopia and so on... it will be straightened up soon)
Then they will pull their magic cords regarding partnerships and launch REAL initiatives.

I hope we will see a new website. The actual one look pretty "2014"
All the rest is a highway... for lambos ;-)

P.S. : I dream of Zinedine Zidane as advisor for the young talents search!
madams262 (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:18:35 AM

Supply questions are listed right on the jetcoin website , they are as follows :

HOW MANY JETs HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED SO FAR?

Currently the Jetcoin Institute has created 80 Million JETs on Ethereum (ERC-20 Token)

15% of the total (80 million issuance is for the Jetcoin Institute to run its operations.

8% of the total issuance is for marketing activities to create awareness of Jetcoin services and build its community.

8.35 Million JETs have been distributed via:

Pre-sale: 6.3M

Airdrop: 50K

Sport sponsorship: 1.6M

Event sponsorship: 400K

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: