Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-10-5] CoreMedia.Info - Earth Sustainability Goes Crypto  (Read 147 times)
Lorilikes (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:48:26 AM

Environmental Sustainability Gets Tokenized: The Earth Token, Explained
By Lorilikes
Original URL here: http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/983-environmental-sustainability-gets-tokenized-the-earth-token-explained

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Environmental Sustainability Gets Tokenized: The Earth Token, Explained

Lorilikes
In a short notice interview, Leonard Harley from ImpactChoice, the company behind the Earth Token spoke to House and Lootz from the Core Group, the host of the popular web based, Crypto Core Radio. A recorded copy of that show is available here. During the opening of the interview,  Leonard painted a picture of the history that inspired the entire project that is Earth Token.

Leonard explained that in 2008, his son was learning in school about the climate changes aka global warming and the catastrophic results that planet earth was headed for in theory.

“My youngest son came home and educated me about what was going on, and I was so shocked. I kid you not. I walked around for 3 days in a total daze.  Every time I got to an end point it was …well, what's the point?  We are going to kill all life on this planet.  After the initial shock had worn off I sat back and I started to think from a problem-solving perspective.  I started to look at this thing and I said ...I think we can use technology to solve the problem.” Commented Harley.

Please read the rest of the story here: http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/983-environmental-sustainability-gets-tokenized-the-earth-token-explained

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: