Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinPump.Group - Invite-Only Forum. Pre-registration is open! [Airdrops!]  (Read 1344 times)
RW-Stott (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:41:42 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:30:24 AM by RW-Stott

CoinPump.Group

I am happy to announce the opening of CoinPump.Group pre-registration. CoinPump.Group - a private and invite-only Crypto Trading forum will launch on October 10th October 17th.

The launch date for CoinPump.Group was original set for October 8th, then soon after moved to October 10th. Due to certain features and functions of the community/website not being fully completed, we are forced to move the launch date to October 17th. The first pump round Altcoin Airdrop will be available to all of those who pre-registered, before October 15th. (Details of the first pump round Altcoin Airdrop will be provided to members upon launch.) Secure your account now before October 15th, 21:00 UTC, 48 hours before the community will launch.

CoinPump.Group is a 100% community vote based forum. Every group decision will be decided on a fair and transparent vote, deterring cheaters with strict forum rules, an invite-only system, and the very strict rule of only one account per member.

With the best crypto trading content, group profit planning, trading strategies and tips, tools, and much more, CoinPump.Group will be a must-have for serious crypto traders.

Sneak Peak of the Coin Pump Process

Guidelines - The CoinPump.Group Pump Process

In this post, I will lay out the guidelines of how CoinPump.Group works.

The main goal of our community is to plan, organize, and then execute and profit from Cryptocurrency Coin Pumps. In turn, gaining profit for almost everyone involved. For this to work, everyone in the community needs to work together. Those who break the rules by cheating others for extra gain will be banned. For that reason; we are a private, invite-only community.

Basic outline of the steps in which CoinPump.Group goes from planning to profit

Long-term planning

This is not really a step in the main pump planning process, but this subforum is for ideas and suggestions on both long-term pumps (slow and gradual pumps that can last for six months or more) and future pumps (pumps that souldn't or can't be executed yet for one reason or another).

1. First stage planning

This subforum is where Coin pumps are first decided by all of the members of CoinPump.Group. Anyone member can post a topic in this subforum, suggesting any coin (other than the coins in the prohibited coin list) to be pumped. You can also contribute to other topics here by voting on them to be moved to the next stage with the other top coin candidates, or by replying to them with something to add. You can post topics of coins that other members have already posted here, but your topic should include the following:

1. The coin name, basic information and history on the coin (including, but not limited to the price history, the team, ICO history if any, media sources, etc.) and at least one link to related information on this coin (such as the coin's web page, Bitcointalk topic, etc.)

2. Your opinion (the more sourced facts, the better) on why this would be a good candidate for a coin pump.

3. Any other information that may help your case and get people to agree or at least interested.

4. At the bottom of each topic in this subforum, please include a simple list of links to all of the other topics in the same subforum that suggest the same coin. (Until a system to do this automatically is in put into place, the moderators will periodically update your topic to include these links.)

Note: you can create up to three topics in this subforum, with only one coin as the subject of each.

Topics in this subforum will either get purged into the Failed Attepmts subforum (with the possibility to be recovered) after 45 days, or combined with topics of the same coin and moved to the Second Stage Planning subforum.

2. Second stage planning

In the Second Stage Planning subforum, only Gold Ranked members and moderators can create new topics (read "How Gold Rank is Earned"). This subforum is where all the top candidates for the next coin pump will stay until either canceled and moved back to the First Stage Planning subforum, or moved to the Final Stage Planning subforum. Only three coins can be in the Final Stage Planning subforum at one time.

Members in the second stage will post any additional ideas, thoughts, information, or otherwise helpful content on why any coin should or should not move to the final stage. The actual deciding factor on which three coins will move to the final planning stage will be decided on a 48 hour long vote between all of the top coin candidates. Gold Ranked members can create new topics in this subforum (With the same guidelines in the First Stage Planning subforum) for coins that are not in this subforum. Those coins will also be added to the top coin candidates and voting polls.

3. Final stage planning

In the Final Stage Planning subforum, only three coins are allowed here at one time. The top three voted topics from the Second Stage Planning subforum will be moved here after the voting period is finished. The three topics will be ranked from one to three, based on the most votes received.

All members in the final stage can still contribute to these topics with more information, and a final 24 hour vote will be taken to decide the winning coin from the three candidates. After 24 hours of voting, a new topic will be created in the Active Coin Pumps subforum. The topic will include all of the information and posts previously added about this coin pump, as well as the ability to add more information. The other two topics will be moved back to the Second Stage Planning subforum, with the option to re-vote them into the next planing round.

4. Active Coin Pumps

In the Active Coin Pumps subforum, all of the current and active coin pump topics will be listed. There is no limit on active coin pumps, but once an active pump is dead for a long enough period, the topic will be moved to the Coin Pump History subforum, with the possibility to be recovered into the Active Coin Pumps subforum.

Here, members can still contribute to the topics, but you're on your own from here. The goal is to work together and try to pump the coin as high as possible before selling. Of course many members will "cash out" before others, and you should cash out when You feel comfortable. The main goal here is, however, to keep the price rising as high and as long as possible before cashing out. (Read "Tips on not getting burned during an active pump")

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Prohibited Coin Pump List

The full list of coins that are prohibited to be pumped will be available on the forum after the official launch on October 10th.
The list includes the following and some more:
  • Any version or hard fork of Bitcoin whatsoever
  • Litecoin
  • Ethereum/Ethereum Classic
  • Ripple
  • Monero
  • Any other "coin" that may upset SEC or even come close to breaking any laws (for example Ripple (not exactly illegal, but still prohibited), due to it being an "electronic token" and not a true cryptocurrency.)
  • And some others
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Free Altcoin Airdrops during the first coin pump round.

Each round of coin pumps will be voted in and become active within 72 hours (48 hours voting period for choosing the top three coins from the top coin candidates, followed by a 24 hour vote to choose the next coin to pump).

To help get CoinPump.Group to a good start and give all of its members a chance to participate in the first round - during the second stage planning in the first pump round, Altcoin Airdrops of one random coin (a different coin for each member, randomly selected from the top coin candidates) will be awarded to each member that claims before the coin pump goes active.

The Airdrop will begin during the second stage of coin pump planing. The amount of the airdrops will be as follows (USD equivalent of whichever coin):
First 5 members to claim - $60 value
Next 20 members - $30 value
Every other member that claims - $10 value
Note: Members must complete the steps given (when the first pump planing begins) in order to claim the Airdrop. You will claim a random coin from the list of "Top coin candidates" during the second stage of planning (the more votes to a particular coin candidate, the higher chances are of receiving that Airdrop). Members also must claim the Airdrop (the steps to claim are not difficult) before the pump goes into the final planning stage (Multiple accounts for any one user will result in a ban instead of an Airdrop)

CoinPump.Group is a community where its users will work together in an effort for (almost) every member to make profit. With an active community of crypto traders, from small-time to big-league, the best trading strategies and tips, tools, combined profit planning, and much more - CoinPump.Group will be the best and most organized community of its kind.

Free pre-registration is now open until the launch on Oct 10th. Register your account now and you will receive your activation email when CoinPump.Group launches. Rank and Invites will be earned through quality posts and helpful contributions (Providing other users with strategies, tutorials, etc.)

Happy Pumpping!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:47:49 AM

This one doesn't below here @ Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)

Move the topic to @ Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Service Announcements (Altcoins)
Board URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0

The only winner in those groups is the admin.
RW-Stott (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:01:38 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 06:33:56 AM by RW-Stott

This one doesn't below here @ Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)

Move the topic to @ Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Service Announcements (Altcoins)
Board URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0

The only winner in those groups is the admin.

Thanks, I moved it.

And that's the reason that CoinPump.Group is a 100% community based forum, with completely transparent voting to choose the first, second, and final step in the "Pump planning process". The admins/mods literally have just as much decision on which coin gets pumped next as every other user. Being invite-only with strict rules protects from scammers and let (almost) everyone profit every pump.
King Logical

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:12:05 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 04:00:36 PM by King Logical

This looks much better then yours https://twitter.com/SGNLTrading/status/914645502033108993
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

I do not understand why my ip block in your site, whether because I come from asia or by mistake entering password. a little funny
RW-Stott (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

Nice piggyback advertising...

I do not understand why my ip block in your site, whether because I come from asia or by mistake entering password. a little funny

I do not understand why you english so bad all of sudden when in all you other posts and twitter profile, english is good. a little funny
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:59:30 PM

I do not understand why you english so bad all of sudden when in all you other posts and twitter profile, english is good. a little funny

my english is a bit bad but i am learning for better, i ask about it but you speak my english
RW-Stott (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

How can I register?
Thanks

The forum is in the pre-registration stage and will launch on October 10th. Click "Register" in the top right corner of the page to pre-register and on October 10th, you will receive a welcome email confirming your registration.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: