Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A4+ Miner, any news?  (Read 702 times)
sevenmiles (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:30:49 AM

Last hear from Innosilicon was September 15th, they sent the following email:

550Mh, 750W, Innosilicon Announces the World most efficent LTC A4+ Miner

Dear A4 LTC miner preorder customers,
Thank you for your trust in Innosilicon and choice in our A4 LTC miners.
Great news to announce: to maximize the profit for our customers during the recent soaring difficulty in LTC mining, Innosilicon world class R & D team just updated our A4 model, launching the exciting new generation of globally leading miner in power and energy efficiency, the A4+ miner. A4+ and its subsequent series will be sure to lead the future market, as the powerful weapon of LTC miners.
As a prototype without much optimization, A4+ can already reach 550Mhs, at 750W. The prototype video is available at https://youtu.be/W9z-haTm7nY. The final product to be delivered will have even better specifications as delightful surprises for our pre-order customers! It is our pleasure to bring the mining community the most profitable miners on the market, with leading competitive prowess and lasting resale values for years to come.
We will upgrade your preordered A4 machines to A4 + or future upgrades and ship them in the order of payment. Even though the ultra-low power A4+ miners has higher cost per Mhash, and in the future the prices is likely to rise, for our lucky loyal preorder customers, the price per Mhash will remain the same. The remaining payment will depend on the final spec of the miner before Oct 7th. You will be notified for the remaining payment before delivery. For example, you preordered A4 280Mhs miner totally N dollars, as we upgraded to A4+ with 550Mhs, your total payment will be (550/280)*N dollars. Your deposit will count towards the total payment. For those A4 preorder customers who are willing to upgrade to A4+, the shipping will start in mid Oct and complete by the end of Nov. We are sorry that it is very difficult to accelerate the new product delivery any further. You do not have to contact us, we will contact you before shipment based on payment order.
Future pre-order please still follow the A4 pre-order scheme till we announce the final spec.
Thanks for your attention,

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxip

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:39:41 AM

Yeah, no news here. Anyone contacted them to ask for more info ? They missed their oct 7 deadline, but they seem to always be late...
linkin87

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

The first batch of Innosilicon A4+ is in November,
Now, you can buy L3+ instead of A4+ because they have same hashrate (L3+: 504 Mhs - A4+: 550Mhs)
sevenmiles (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:58:50 PM

Now, you can buy L3+ instead of A4+ because they have same hashrate (L3+: 504 Mhs - A4+: 550Mhs)

any update about their delivery date would be in November?
My original order of A4 should be delivered in late September to early October, but now it is already mid October, but not even an email communication on what to expect...
sigh...  Angry first time try to be their customer, how disappointed...
if Innosilicon tries to compete with Bitmain, or even Baikal, at least try to deliver the products on time... Angry Angry   

linkin87

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:57:16 AM

any update about their delivery date would be in November?
My original order of A4 should be delivered in late September to early October, but now it is already mid October, but not even an email communication on what to expect...
sigh...  Angry first time try to be their customer, how disappointed...
if Innosilicon tries to compete with Bitmain, or even Baikal, at least try to deliver the products on time... Angry Angry   

Don't worry, im sure that they deliver A4+ in early November. I just order 01 A4+ and still waiting ...
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:03:09 AM

Bitmain at least answers within a day or two, innosilicon is hardly giving any answers.
I had to wait for A MONTH for their response.

Me no likey.

_
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:22:51 PM

Any updates or news about delivery? I have made payment in June.. Cry
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Holy smokes, and they still havent contacted you?
Bitmain looks like heaven compared to Inno at this point. :/

_
Guvn0r

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

Holy smokes, and they still havent contacted you?
Bitmain looks like heaven compared to Inno at this point. :/

I pre-ordered A4 and it was supposed to arrive on september, then the whole news came about A4+ and I was ok with it and they said they will ship on october, the last time they contacted me which was 3 weeks ago they said they will ship the miners on oct last week. I have been sending emails, no response for over a week now.
sg007

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:22:37 PM

How much did you payed in advance? How many you ordered?
Guvn0r

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

I paid for 9 miners, 8820 USD in advance
sg007

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

I paid for 9 miners, 8820 USD in advance
What was full price for one miner? PSU included or not? Did you pay full price or 70% only?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: