Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of America (VID)  (Read 8172 times)
idev (OP)

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 01:01:49 PM

Check it out here http://www.endofamerica3.com  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2010, 01:12:49 PM

Why can't I see how long it is or move it forward? Is my browser broken or is this thing a gif animation or something? Oh flash. But no flash player I guess.

Lots of preface warnings and puffing himself up about previous predictions.

Damn, far too slow in getting to the point.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
idev (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 01:15:18 PM

Why can't I see how long it is or move it forward? Is my browser broken or is this thing a gif animation or something? Oh flash. But no flash player I guess.

Lots of preface warnings and puffing himself up about previous predictions.

Damn, far too slow in getting to the point.

Theres no time line bar on this flash player! just play and listen.
Timo Y
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

bitcoin - the aerogel of money

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 01:49:26 PM

I don't understand why Americans get so neurotic over the supposed fall of their empire. It's not the end of the world, you know.

Look at the UK for example. It's an empire that has been falling for over 100 years now and is still falling (at least in terms of relative importance on the world stage).

Daily life consequences? Not noticeable. Yes, a lot of people moan about the good old times when "Britain was still great", but they ultimately get on with their lives.  London is a great place to live, state or no state.

GPG ID: FA868D77   bitcoin-otc:forever-d
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 02:15:27 PM

I don't understand why Americans get so neurotic over the supposed fall of their empire. It's not the end of the world, you know.

We don't all fret about the possibility, some consider it the best thing for the US as well. It's hard to continue to aggravate foreign powers once you are no longer a empire.  That said, I'd bet that there were plenty of Brits who fretted about the same thing in 1895.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
idev (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 02:36:38 PM

Look at the UK for example. It's an empire that has been falling for over 100 years now and is still falling (at least in terms of relative importance on the world stage).

Well thats not quite true, as the queen still owns and controls over 30 countries
via puppet governments and what not, just the other the day the queen vetoed
a decision by the Canadian parliament to suspend the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
The queen is most differently still running things, she is the biggest share holder at the federal reserve  Wink
RHorning

Activity: 224
Merit: 141

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 09:25:37 PM

This guy seems to have a rather big ego, claiming that "nobody else has talked about these things".  That simply isn't true, but I'll admit that they tend to be a minority who claim that a "looming crisis" is coming in the American economy.

If the U.S. Dollar stopped being a reserve currency, I think it would be a good thing as perhaps those companies who started to outsource their production might just start "bringing it home".   Still, it would be a painful several years while the economy adjusts.

I really don't trust the current U.S. President to do the right thing if any of this happens as is said in this video.

BTW, this isn't going to be "The End of America", but it will be the end of the current economic system.  Of course that is why I'm working on Bitcoins too.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 10:03:07 PM

I couldn't get the video to finish.  I would watch about three minutes and stop.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: