Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life with out money ?  (Read 14907 times)
Macukica

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:20:04 AM

Life without money is very difficult, but that does not mean that you should be obsessed with it. You need to enjoy the fine things and you should never be allowed to be a slave of something like money, clothes ...
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

Making a decision to live without money is a change in life, especially if you live together or become a supporter for others. Trying to start slowly and going through a week or a month without spending money can help you find out if you are fit to live without money.there are many ways you can do to reduce your daily expenses, and even if you do not intend to actually live without a dime, the following steps can help you save money. If you live in an environment that allows you to travel just by foot or by bicycle, you can reduce the use of motor vehicles and their expenses (such as gasoline, toll tickets, parking tickets, car maintenance) by using human labor.besides, such transportation can also be a fun sporting facility! Try not to shop for a week. Use the food available in your kitchen and refrigerator to make food.there are many sites on the internet that offer ideas to make food from the ingredients you have sober. [1] If you love to go for fun, look for free entertainment held in your city. The local newspaper sites in your city usually have a list of free events or events that can be followed.for example, in public libraries, in addition to reading books and using internet facilities for free, you can often see free movie playback. In addition to going to the library, taking a walk around your residence or spending an afternoon playing games with friends or family will not make you spend money.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:41:23 PM

Life without money will be boring. Maybe trade by batter will be utililized, (give me what i need, iI give you what you need), even at that, money is irresplacable. The good book (Holy Bible) says that money answereth all things.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?
Yes of course without that two things we are going to die. If you have money but no air or oxygen you will die and also you have oxygen but no money i think you will gonna die. So money and oxygen are so important to those individual here on earth.
MD.SAM

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:28:57 AM

life without money is like a life without food. Because if anyone wants to live he needs to eat food. And food is not free. We need money to buy food.

alj024

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:09:15 AM

Money Will Make You Happy, Because Life Without Money Is Really Hard
KingBack

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:38:36 AM

It is very hard to live without money, when you're worried you won't have enough, you get pretty miserable without money.
topse

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

life without money ?
wow, suddently i thought about many centuries ago Cheesy
ya, if talk money that you mean like $ or credit card. absolutely we will be like centuries ago without it.
changeable the thing to get another things.
and i can imagine it's really difficult and not efective.
there will be poverty everywhere becaue difficulty to find foods.
just thankful and i really don't want to have that moment Cheesy

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:33:01 AM

Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?

I think that there might however we have progressed way beyond that and money is now something we can’t live on. However we can go back through time and see that even before we have lived without money and we have always learned how to trade and we called it bartering back then.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:14:19 AM

No way. I'll use the monetary system than go back to the barter system where its difficult to assess the items value from the on you are going to trade
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:16:24 AM

I think that there might however we have progressed way beyond that and money is now something we can’t live on. However we can go back through time and see that even before we have lived without money and we have always learned how to trade and we called it bartering back then.

Today? I don't think there's a big chance you'll live a comfortable life if you don't have money. Almost everything has a price even the most basic of human nevessities. That's why most of us are bent on working hard just to earn it to feed our families

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ph0level

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

Life without money is impossible. Money has become a natural part of the development of our society and civilization. We can not return to life in an exchange way.
Jaydeepjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:12:06 AM

Is it that anyone can survive without money in today's world like the standard of living of the people us getting higher and higher people need more luxury how can this be possible if people have no money . Life without money is miserable
Martinus Java

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:32:12 AM

I think, humans can live without money if people live by having many plants and animal in their neighborhood. other than that, the unlimited natural resources possessed in the area around the humans it is able to make people stay longer.

living without money can also reduce the effect from global warming and this matter useful for preservation the world
malachi_38tr@viS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:48:07 AM

in any relation no need money. relations need feelings, emotions, and  love from others. but money we have to use in our daily life. because it is need to us. and satisfy our daily needs. money is not equal to any relations. in my point of i have to giving more importance to my parents brothers sisters and friends and others. in this relations no need money. without money we have not lead our life because it is also part in our life so it's impossible.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:39:48 AM

Maybe yes. It is depends on every individual how they become practical in love. even if they have not enoigh money, they can also live. There's a see, ocean, pond that provide us a fish or any seafoods and a trees to provide us a bunch of fruits, a plant that provide us a vegetables and a water to survive. There's so many way to live without having money. In the past generations, people live by their culture generation by generation without modernizations.
shiela

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

For me, life is incomplete without money, why? the reasons are how can I buy my needs or wants without money, how can I support my family my kids, that's why money is very important in our life.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:14:45 PM

It is almost impossible life with out of money. As we know that all people are needing money to survive in this world. Money is the most people hunt because the want to fulfill their needs of life. Without money, they probably can do nothing. That is my perception about this topic. Everyone my has his/her own answer about it. It refers to individual.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

Life without money would be really hard because almost everything that we in order to live is bought by money ao not having it wolud be very difficult.
Tuku007

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

lifeless 😭
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: