Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blueprint to physically connect six GTX 1060 using risers.  (Read 239 times)
rizabbasi (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:59:29 AM

Hi,

Can I please have guideline, tutorial, diagram etc. to physically connect six GTX 1060 6GB using risers on ASROCK H81 PRO BTC R2.0.

Also please let me know what type of GPU risers with connectors would be suitable. Would powered or non-powered risers required.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Riz

Shipping beats perfection. So "ship" and then improve (that 1%).
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:12:34 AM

Hi,

Can I please have guideline, tutorial, diagram etc. to physically connect six GTX 1060 6GB using risers on ASROCK H81 PRO BTC R2.0.

Also please let me know what type of GPU risers with connectors would be suitable. Would powered or non-powered risers required.

Regards,

Riz

There are dozens and dozens of threads here, articles on other web pages, and even youtube videos that can show you how to put a rig together.  I highly suggest you read more, and watch more then it will become clear.  You will not get it perfect your first time around.  You will need to experiment, follow other's suggestions, and build the rig in a way that works for you and your gear.

You definitely want powered risers, though.  Preferably the ones with 6 pin PCIe power connectors.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:15:05 AM

Hi,

Regards,

Riz

Youtube can be your best friend and Google can help a lot too Wink

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
rizabbasi (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

Hi,

Regards,

Riz

There are dozens and dozens of threads here, articles on other web pages, and even youtube videos that can show you how to put a rig together.  I highly suggest you read more, and watch more then it will become clear.  You will not get it perfect your first time around.  You will need to experiment, follow other's suggestions, and build the rig in a way that works for you and your gear.

You definitely want powered risers, though.  Preferably the ones with 6 pin PCIe power connectors.

Hi thanks. I am bit cautious that if I do something wrong with connections, the motherboard, GPUs could get burnt or damaged. I have followed videos and I understand there are different ways to power the GPUs. This variation is something that I am not sure of.

rizabbasi (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

Hi,

Regards,

Riz

Youtube can be your best friend and Google can help a lot too Wink

Thanks. Already followed that video. I just need specifically on GPU/rise/motherboard connection.

rizabbasi (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:18:53 AM

Someone is selling these 6 pins ones for around 74 US$ (set of 6). Please see images below:

How that seems to you?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: