Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:14:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto "who" or "what" is it!  (Read 725 times)
Kmrherradura05

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

soohi

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:37:49 AM
Merited by zais (1)

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who created the Bitcoin.
Satoshi means wise. Naka means medium, inside or relationship. Moto means origin.
Satoshi Nakamoto is just an alias to hide his/her true identity.
He implement the first blockchain and deployed the first centralized digital currency.

Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Is Satoshi Nakamoto is a human?But based from what have i search and read is,Satoshi Nakamoto is a named that been used by anonymous person who created bitcoin and reference implementation.As part in the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.
JohnDavid

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

I am Sathosi Nakamoto  Grin
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

Satoshi is the big holder who have big amount of btc.
He dont dump their btc's for many years, maybe he know something what we dont.
And of cource satoshi launch btc's blockchain

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

It could be a man, a woman, two men, a man and a woman or a group of individuals, or he could be dead. Who knows. But the point is this person or group of people wanted to remain anonymous when they created Bitcoin so I think it's best to respect their wishes on that. People coming out and trying to claim they're Satoshi are pretty ridiculous considering there's no way to prove it. I think what they did is more important than who they are and what they look like, so it's way better to think of Satoshi as faceless.

rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

Satoshi is Hal Finney. Please see my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyYs5lsSTgc
Suzrtt

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Wow this is great. I don't think those companies are behind bitcoin obviously, but you might have found out how he came up with his (fake) name. Best read of my week, this is quite funny.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

Yes they do support Bitcoin with their services or products. I think "satoshi" is just a made up name frok a individual or a high profile group that know a lot about programing and cryptography. In the end no one knows satoshi even even the pioneers of this forum dosen't even who he really is.
jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is father of bitcoin. That's the only thing I know. Hope someday I got a chance to see who really is he if there's really such person. I just wonder why he need to hide with that name and never show into public while eth father vitalik is so famous.

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

Is Satoshi Nakamoto really four electronics company combined work??

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Also they support Bitcoins!

Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person, or group the individual is not related to any corporations or companies.

Even wikipedia don't have a critical answer to your question https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

Maybe in the future this Nakamoto will reveal themselves when the time is right I supposed.
teamjk

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

nice hypothesis...
it might be also someone that is not in this world anymore and passed away
and that by accident a person with the  name in question was living just few blocks away in a small town in US
and also by accident this guy was the first real word person to join the project that was created by satoshi  in sourceforge
and most likely it was not just one person but rather a group of 2 or more people involved
but it doesn't matter who really is, since his/theirs creation made something big already

and many people say that he can't be him or the other known suspect guy, since they were asked and they denied it. Who the hell can accept that he was the creator after all that fuzz that has  happened since then?

Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who created the Bitcoin.
Satoshi means wise. Naka means medium, inside or relationship. Moto means origin.
Satoshi Nakamoto is just an alias to hide his/her true identity.
He implement the first blockchain and deployed the first centralized digital currency.
To be honest with you I also ask about this name from a lot of people and I get different answers some of the people they are saying it’s a founder of bitcoin and some people are saying something different I have almost five years here and believe me in this time duration I don’t know about bitcoin in detail that from where it’s going to operate and who is the owner of bitcoin and where is the office of bitcoin I hope in future we will get answers.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

No one is really know about that. But who ever he is, there's so many people got profits from their cryptocurrency. I'm so thankful can know about bitcoin and earn profits from them. Whoever Sathoshi Nakamoto, he is the best can build cryptocurrency as like as bitcoin. Good job!

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
haracutama

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

A somewhat romantic story exists within the Bitcoin ecosystem regarding Satoshi Nakamoto. As the principle figure in blockchain technology, Nakamoto is often portrayed as a mysterious, lone wolf who paved the way to freedom from fiat currencies and centralised financing by creating Bitcoin. The maverick genius appeared briefly to notify the world of his vision before disappearing back into the shadows.

Some feel that the technology that birthed Bitcoin must have been developed by a team of individuals and it now seems that the true identity of Nakamoto is no longer a secret, as investigative work performed by America’s National Security Agency (NSA) has uncovered the person or people behind Bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

Of course I know bitcoin because now I still have a lot to say where the bitcoin word came from. But what still makes and before the bitcoin I only know is satoshi who has voted.

Coredium

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

I think i know who really is "Satoshi Nakamoto" Ask his cousin, Bitoshi Nakamori
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

Satoshi Nakamoto's name has been mysterious. No one knows who he is.
Earlier, in the Bitcoin community, many said that the name Satoshi Nakamoto was a pseudonym. Others say that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a group, which means there are more than one person.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

I'm laughing right now, lol. These companies that you have mentioned thinking that they are Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't even make sense, this companies won't produce any gadgets anymore if they owned bitcoin, don't you think? SATOSHI is not an abbreviation, it is a surname of a person who designed bitcoin network, and he is a legend, until now no one knows who he really is.

All we know is that he is not revealing his identity for a certain reason, and I know that time will come that he'll come out on his cage.
jacksine

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. Search it on google for more info
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:19:48 PM by junoreactor

Have some respect, guys Smiley Satoshi created this forum, you can read the first post ever on this page > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5.0

And if you wish to read the history of posting of Satoshi you can check this page > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3;sa=showPosts
(last activity December 2010).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: