Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship - Seriously, What's Going On?  (Read 189 times)
bstewart (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:41:04 AM

This is the most confusing ICO to date. Has anyone heard from the devs?

They literally let their coin drop to less than a penny due to all the (justified) negative speculation.

Everyone was calling it a scam, and all the devs needed to do was make a forum post here and clear everything up. It would take no more than a couple minutes. But as far as I know, the dev has been completely silent.

So, does anyone have any information on this? Devs, are you alive? Do you care about your project? Why don't you stick up for it after everyone bashing it and calling it a scam?... Or, is it in fact a scam? Wouldn't be a wise thing to do considering you're located in the US...

Yes, I received my tokens. But that does not mean the project is legit. We need to hear from the devs. Their silence is killing their own project, their tokens are essentially worthless. They need to start speaking up and convince their investors they are a legit project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandler425

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:35:24 PM

This is the most confusing ICO to date. Has anyone heard from the devs?

They literally let their coin drop to less than a penny due to all the (justified) negative speculation.

Everyone was calling it a scam, and all the devs needed to do was make a forum post here and clear everything up. It would take no more than a couple minutes. But as far as I know, the dev has been completely silent.

So, does anyone have any information on this? Devs, are you alive? Do you care about your project? Why don't you stick up for it after everyone bashing it and calling it a scam?... Or, is it in fact a scam? Wouldn't be a wise thing to do considering you're located in the US...

Yes, I received my tokens. But that does not mean the project is legit. We need to hear from the devs. Their silence is killing their own project, their tokens are essentially worthless. They need to start speaking up and convince their investors they are a legit project.

They just emailed us telling everyone to "hold and buy more."
This is just a terrible scam no matter how you look at it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: