Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Installing OS X Snow Leopard With VirtualBox  (Read 611 times)
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:26:30 AM

Can someone help me do this? I tried using tutorial videos but the version of VB that I'm using doesn't have the option to choose "OS X Server"  or something like that. As a result I have failed at every attempt to install OS X SL. I'm trying to install it using the Disc not an .ISO file.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:27:32 AM

Can someone help me do this? I tried using tutorial videos but the version of VB that I'm using doesn't have the option to choose "OS X Server"  or something like that. As a result I have failed at every attempt to install OS X SL. I'm trying to install it using the Disc not an .ISO file.

There are a bunch of tutorials online that show you how to do this. I remember thinking I was the coolest kid in school when I was running OSX on my HP laptop in 8th grade Tongue

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:30:51 AM

Can someone help me do this? I tried using tutorial videos but the version of VB that I'm using doesn't have the option to choose "OS X Server"  or something like that. As a result I have failed at every attempt to install OS X SL. I'm trying to install it using the Disc not an .ISO file.

There are a bunch of tutorials online that show you how to do this. I remember thinking I was the coolest kid in school when I was running OSX on my HP laptop in 8th grade Tongue

Ha ha! I know. Trust me, I've been searching. I just can't seem to find the tutorial for the freshest VB version, and I don't want to have to use an older release. I'll just keep hunting for that tutorial then. I'm also looking to install Ubuntu on VB as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: