Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sentry ICO is the NEXT new Crypto to MOON!  (Read 498 times)
CryptoTheory (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:02:28 AM

Sentry ICO Website: http://sentryblockchain.xyz

ICO ADDRESS:
0xD2643eC2D009B553Dc4db875cd4EBBCc3b2c3dB2

Do not send from exchanges. SNY tokens will be sent out to the corresponding address after ICO date. (ends 25/10/2017)

Sentry ICO
The personal and enterprise Blockchain Ecosystem

Initial Coin Offering Date: 1/10/2017

Ends: 25/10/2017

Token Name: SNY

Total Supply: 5,000,000 (remaining tokens will be burned after ICO)

Founder’s share: 100,000 SNY (will be kept as security. Address will be public for everyone to see)

Token Price: 0.001 Ethereum (0.3 USD)

The characteristics of the Blockchain provide an invaluable resource to many industries such as Loss Prevention services, data management services, or even simple ticketing machines. As the world’s systems start to adopt Blockchain technology — a new issue arises. Scalability has been a large issue of debate for the founding project of Bitcoin. Other cases of scalability issues arise in crypto-projects such as Ethereum, where the network is congested during times of high usage. Time sensitive applications cannot afford such network congestion. This is the founding philosophy of Sentry, where an ecosystem of Blockchains are found. As Ethereum allows the easy creation of tokens, Sentry allows the easy creation of separate Blockchains that can be linked using Universal Blockchain technology.

Sentry allows the creation of public and private Blockchains.

Our goal is to make it easier for entities to adopt cryptocurrency technology without worrying about scalability issues that arise. We believe that mainstream adoption requires such technology.

We have already seen mainstream uses of Blockchain in companies such as Microsoft (Project Coco). Frameworks that are designed to allow easier enterprise Blockchains are becoming increasingly relevant in all industries. The past few years have seen a dramatic increase in the interest of Blockchain technology. Multi-million-dollar companies such as Visa have begun searching for Ethereum Blockchain Engineers to secure their dominance in the future.
Blockchain technology presents a steep learning curve and the limited supply of Ethereum Blockchain Engineers, let alone Blockchain Engineers are a large problem for companies. The lack of such employable Blockchain experts make it increasingly hard for safe and quality Blockchains to benefit the company.

Sentry as a One-Click Solution

Just like how Microsoft Office revolutionized office word processing, Sentry presents a suite of tools to allow easy auditing, release, and management of a Blockchain.

Sentry includes three core components:

Off-Chain support
Off-chain support is rapidly becoming the scalability solution of choice. We allow the manager of the Blockchain to implement such an off-chain protocol for any use case.

Automatic ‘Forking’

Changing certain parameters of a Blockchain will cause a fork of the network. Sentry will automatically update nodes to switch to the latest fork — allowing security and stability.

Universal Blockchain (Cross-chain linking support)
All chains created by Sentry will have the ability to be linked to another chain. In essence, this allows the Blockchain to make clear references to other specific chains. Cross-chain linking also allows the exploration of public and private Blockchains through a Blockchain browser.

Node Hosting as a Service
The creator of a Sentry-created Blockchain can allocate SNY to be distributed to those who host the nodes. The more nodes there are on a given network, the more secure it is. Nodes can be public or pre-allocated. Public node hosting, or public bounty hunters will normally host the network that gives the highest payout. Pre-allocated nodes are more for private Blockchains and give a more centralized Blockchain. The creator of a Sentry-created Blockchain can choose the privacy setting of the Blockchain inside the interface. Privacy settings such as encryption are available.
Node Contracts are made between the creator of the Sentry-created chain and the node hoster. It is recommended that the contract be renewed every 7 days. If there is any major downtime (the creator can specify) of the node, the contract will be rejected and the work of the node hoster made futile.
Node hosting can also be set to payout in proportions. For example, 100 SNY can be put out as a bounty for node hosters with a renewal/payout rate every month. If 10 hosters host for a month without any interruptions, they received 100/10 = 10 SNY each. This can also be set to network use- where the payout is proportional to the amount of bandwidth between each node and the requesting client.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkyMax7

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:19:38 AM

Thanks for the information about this New ICO.  I am very happy to know about this New Crypto. I also think that this Sentry ICO is the next crypto to Moon! I can't wait to join this Sentry ICO.  Smiley
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

No its not, he kicked all the known investors out of discord because we found out it was a total lie. scam 100%
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

You may want to enjoy this thread before investing in this proven 100% scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2237715

of course if my message will be deleted, we also will know who has started this thread...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
CryptoTheory (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:39:21 PM

Hello Crypto People,

Thanks for the latest information about this ICO.  I am really appreciate it. I thought this ICO is good for investment.
Cryptoby

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:14:56 PM

of course if my message will be deleted, we also will know who has started this thread...

Thanks for the warning 👍👍

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:19:19 PM

Just to read dev mention "to the moon" put me off.

Sorry I am not interested.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:32:00 PM

Thanks a lot for saying this! This is very important to share such information with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: