Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 09:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Will it raise?' - access to unique Etherum ICOs datamaning tool - 100 members o  (Read 138 times)
datasamurai (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:36:23 AM

Hello!

Every investor has major difficulty with ICOs in regarding whether the token price will rise or not. Some of us try to make this determination based on the usefulness of the project idea. Some of us make this decision based on the reputation of the team and the advisors. Others decide based on what the token value is linked to. Still others from how good the design of the ICO website is. Smiley

But experience shows us that no evaluation correlates well to the price of the token or to the amount of trade on the exchanges. Some funky projects can unexpectedly produce popular cryptocurrencies (DOGE, FUCK). Some highly PR-ed projects raise enormous amounts of money and then lose price (EOS). Some of projects are complete scams (meaning tokens never will be listed and traded even if you get any tokens).

Three to five months ago this wasn't a big problem. It was possible to invest some money in every ICO and get a huge overall ROI. However, there are now so many ICOs that this strategy no longer works.

I starting developing a very unique statistical tool which will help to estimate the probability of the token price rising for any ICO on the Etherium platform. There are some limitations. My method works only after the ICO you’re interested in has started, so it's not useful for estimating highly PR-ed ICOs with a very low CAP or a short time frame. Besides, even in such cases you can evaluate ICOs as probably worth investing in, and buy tokens at Etherdelta.

About the algorithm
==
There is nothing magical or controversial about my prediction method. It is based on a very simple and reasonable idea that people have used from ages past in every aspect of life.

Why I am posting it here
==
- I’m pre-selling private access to the tool, for 100 people only.
- Each spot costs 15 ETH or equivalent amount in BTC. Any tradeable on exchanges ERC20 tokens is acceptable, up to 50% of the amount paid.
- You are free to buy several spots.
- I will start developing the tool after I have sold 33 spots. I plan to release the tool in 4 weeks.
- The offer is open until the end of month.
- After the end of month spots will cost 45 ETH each, or the equivalent amount in BTC.
If the minimum 33 spots are not sold by the end of month, I will return your cryptocurrencies to you.

Why the number of members is so limited
==
The nature of the algorithm is such that it works for a small number of users only. If it became widely used, it would greatly affect the cryptomarket and the method would stop working. So I can’t offer this tool to the mass market for a cheap price or a donation.

For the same reason, I believe that using colorful promo materials would be a waste of time and money. Simply put, this tool will help you to choose the right ICOs among hundreds without looking at boring similar landings, reading silly whitepapers, etc.

Who I am
==
I’m small cryptoinvestor with a background in online marketing, including blackhat/grayhat/whitehat SEO/SMM, info-marketing, and adult biz (all legal). I developed or managed the development of several hi-tech marketing tools for my own and my partners' use.

Why I will not develop and use this tool for myself only
==
I want to crowdfund the development and future support of the tool. Also, of course, I want to earn money to reinvest in future ICOs. Development of this tool is literally not reasonable for my own use with my investing budget. This tool is not for earning money from zero, but to help to invest money in the right places.

For any questions, and spot buying offers, you are welcome to pm!
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:21:02 AM

I don’t usually judge coins by its price but since the questions you raised is directly about its value and I am a fan of the EOS project, I would share my thoughts.

With the market being so volatile, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is really one of the most difficult tasks.

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the EOS price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea: To me, I see that EOS will have a bright future because of what the are currently building and providing to the community, also, they are Hackathons all over the world from time to time. Therefore, I think the value would rise in the long run. Buy EOS at best rates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: