Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to get into crypto?  (Read 2148 times)
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

I was mining bitcoin back in 2011 but lost my wallet/gave up etc etc...

Is it still worthwhile getting back into crypto?

There have been drop that have made coins go below ICO price. Keep an eye out for red days and do research on what you want to invest in.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebasman2

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:18:33 PM

Well it's an OK time, but nothing special. The best times in my eyes are already gone, they passed.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

The best times are gone, but only a small sliver of the world currently uses crypto. So in that respect, it is still relatively early....
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

It has always been a good time to get into cryptos, only that the price have been increasing a lot in the last days. Just check the charts, the only ones who have been decreasing are the altcoins, and those who nobody know anything about them. But if you want to invest, then do it now that there is a big bullish trend approaching, so you can make some profit from that, the same applies for alts, they are so cheap now.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

It has always been a good time to get into cryptos, only that the price have been increasing a lot in the last days. Just check the charts, the only ones who have been decreasing are the altcoins, and those who nobody know anything about them. But if you want to invest, then do it now that there is a big bullish trend approaching, so you can make some profit from that, the same applies for alts, they are so cheap now.

yep, BTC price rise for sure this week,, while ETH remains stable and decreasing a bit... I think, the faster you start investing again, the better ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
CCTeam

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

The question if now is a good time always comes back... a year ago the question looked the same, the risks looked the same... the prices were 10x less.....

arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:23:04 PM

Guys for anyone asking this question people thought that it was too late when bitcoin was 200, 400,800 and 1.5k and now today its hit 5k....so its never too late.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:23:47 PM

Bitcoin and cryptos are still not mainstream so long way up to go
for next many years. Still a great time to get in before rest of 99% of the
public does.
clip123

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:18:21 AM

Mining may not be profitable but getting into crypto is never too late I guess.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:32:44 AM

I think crypto investment is like creating and storing assets, where value of asset increase exponentially. But user must have aware of all possibilities about specific cryptocurrency before making investment.

Due to blockchain and cryptography technology many new innovations are still to come, but till dates investment in right cryptocurrency can make more rich that never think before.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:38:06 AM

It is my experience that mining at this time is more of a love than a money maker. You should make a little over time. I would look at the smaller coins and try to build quantity if your hoping for a big score
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:08:57 AM

The good time to get crypto of course when the exchange rate is high. There is no certain or specific time to get into something you just have to study and carefully plan everything. That is if you do not want to regret.
bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:22:58 PM

The best time to get in crypto was yesterday. The next good time is today.
Only 0.2% of people in the world are in crypto economic. Guess what happen when that number will rise.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Jignx

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

Best time is now, learn and get ready in time for potential things that will help you increase your earnings. The longer you take to get into crypto the more chances you miss out.
Doum

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

I would say it's never been better, with more and more people getting into Bitcoin and crypto-currencies, you can be ahead of the game when more mainstream businesses and such start using it.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

Mining is not too profitable anymore, but now there are more coins to mine, I am sure one of those coins can make a good profit, now crypto currencies is really booming, it is a good time to get back and start to earn some profit
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:14:59 PM

getting into crypto tomorrow is later than today.. there is never too late if you can make the most of it.. hit me in PM if you want some tips

In my opinion it is never too late. You just have to break the barrier of fear of a possible failure. If you hesitate, do not go into it because you will never be sure of yourself. Unfortunately, if you want to earn more for less, there is always some risk.
xnightly

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:25:17 PM

Anytime is a good time in the long term, but right now it might be your call since it is btc's all time high, approximately.
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:45:45 PM

I think blockchain technology is something we'll use everywhere in the future. There is no doubt about the fact that every company in the world start to be interested by blockchain.

And crypto will still have a lot of ups and downs but in long term, it will be bullish for sure. So my advice, yes it's still the right time to get back on the crypto train.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

Definitely yes, the world is accelerating now and many crypto goes up, so what? More and more you are able to earn in more and more ways.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██