Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurriencies do we really need?  (Read 874 times)
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:18:07 AM

I think that cryptocurrency need for us which is become profitable in future. So your choise is yours. So you can choose few cryptocurrency. If you get profit in future. So everytime can take help from this threads. Everybody ready to help us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

we already use the fiat soo i do see this coins as improvements of fiat, its a nice step, but the coin should have a stable value, or fixed, just would be digital instead printed. If they willing to make something as bitcoin and having control over the coin it will fail, crypto investors wont invest into a coin that can be manipulated anytime, but if the coin will be used into the daily needs as we do use fiat There are lot other coins solving problems but these coins are currently the best. I would go with the bitcoin or eth only always.
Franius

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:23:35 AM

BTC - store of value
Monero/Verge - anonymity
Litecoin - Instantaneous transactions
Vertcoin - virtually costless transaction fees
Ethereum/users preference - building decentralised apps
Iota - scalability
ONE decentralised exchange - disrupting brokerage layer

These are only examples but there is something for everyone whatever their preferences are. As we transcend to industries being disrupted through venture capital tokenization, people will probably want coins or tokens that can include most, if not all of the aforementioned features.
Veridian Forest

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:16:54 AM

BTC - store of value
Monero/Verge - anonymity
Iota - scalability

These are only examples but there is something for everyone whatever their preferences are. As we transcend to industries being disrupted through venture capital tokenization, people will probably want coins or tokens that can include most, if not all of the aforementioned features.

Do you belive in LTC?
Mr.Mittelman

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:46:44 AM

BTC - store of value
Monero/Verge - anonymity
Iota - scalability

Do you belive in LTC?

Why not? Any coin people use has a chance to survive. Do you know something special about LTC?
Mr.Mittelman

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Try to think out of box. What if we actually need eternal generation of new currencies in order to make each business project more effective. One more business one more currency. Thus, since any currency is risky, probably we need not a stable set of currencies but a smart tool to exchange them quickly.
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

Maybe it depends on what application do we really the crypto for our use. Many currencies are available in the market now with different application like smart contracts, anonymous transactions and the likes, and more are coming since developers keep on developing every year.
Noxmfs

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:28:17 AM

The top 5 + link. That is beyond enough and covers 99% of what the world needs in my opinion. Nowadays most altcoins turn out to be memes and pnd's.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

Until now many coins that I need and of course the biggest is ETH and Waves, ETH I use a lot to join ICO while Waves for long-term investment because it is very profitable.
wander.me

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

I think we will need the one that the mass will adopt. Maybe it will not be one of those which are already created. I believe that for now, the crypto world is an alternative to the old stock exchange. It is a necessity for it, but any prediction on which will be the currency of the future is hard to make. Probably it will be the one in which the rich people will pun enough money in. I guess it's up to your intuition and luck.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

We need:
* bitcoin
* ethereum
* neo
* sonm
* Change bank (side by side with other crypto 'banks')
* ltc
* ripple (yes, i said it, ripple)
* datum
* stratis
* a handful others

I believe in 5 - 10 years about 90% of all current coins will have faded away or have been taken over by other coins (like golem will be taken over by sonm), and the other ones have gone on to thrive and become billion or hundred-billion dollar coins

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:17:29 PM

Hey there! I am newbie here so would be grateful if someone just replies with the link to an old thread. Why do some projects still create new cryptocurrencies?

I mean the ones that create just new 'coin' without any additional value to blockchain technology evolution or adoption. For example, I don't understand what https://bitcoen.io or https://putincoin.org are created for.
In my opinion, i think new cryptocurrencies will always be created from now on with ICOs and Airdrops launching every second, since the invention of bitcoin.

A lot of things are now based on blockchain, from music, agriculture, marketing, encryption etc, some organization will continue creating new coins, it might not be that they are doing it for the money since some coins are given away on airdrop and bounties, but only that they want their product built on block chain.

I mean if you have all the resources you can do it, start up funds all those. I mean it is obvious that the funds will be used to develop the project.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: