Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant.com always gives me Internal Error message when I try to send funds  (Read 349 times)
youhaveaBigego (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:51:44 AM

No matter how many times I try, each time I get the same error :

500 - internal error

An internal error has occurred and the server can not handle your request. If you were attempting to perform a transaction then please contact support immediately for assistance. Technical details of the error have already been recorded by our system and will be analysed as soon as possible. We regret that for security reasons it is not possible to disclose more details on the precise details of this particular incident and we apologise for any inconvenience.

I am trying to make a cash deposit through Walmart and use their moneygram service to send funds to my BTC-e account, but every time I try to use their service in the last 20 days, I get the same error as above each time.

Why does this happen?

I have used bitinstant only once before to deposit some money the same manner as mentioned above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: