Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty: 0.01 BTC to find image  (Read 385 times)
findinger (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:17:19 PM

I am here to clean this forum from scammers. please find the real owner of thsi image I will pay you 0.01 BTC.

I want to reveal this scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1191344
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

Did that user scam you? why would you even trust a fresh account with one post 'but I will not show my face in that image.' and then why would he/she upload a pic of his/her face? who ever that lady in the pic is I don't think she has any connection with that thread.

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

I am here to clean this forum from scammers. please find the real owner of thsi image I will pay you 0.01 BTC.

I want to reveal this scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1191344

Not sure what the matter is, but its funny that both the accounts, that is, the account of the op as well as the profile mentioned are brand new, registered today itself within a span of one hour difference Grin
What is the issue here op that you want to expose the other one?
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:41:25 PM

Not sure what the matter is, but its funny that both the accounts, that is, the account of the op as well as the profile mentioned are brand new, registered today itself within a span of one hour difference Grin

He/She might want you to PM/text him/her and BUM; 0.01BTC you have to pay for the chat service  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:43:36 PM

It can't be a coincidence. Those two accounts must be related somehow, maybe by the same person trying to promote his "service" with an original way.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:47:00 PM

How much that guy/girl scammed you? Are you sure that he/she is the one on that picture? A person can use an image from search engine without any permission for their shady deeds.

But what's the twist here, you are both newbies and are you trying to advertise that post that timmydol has made?

How come his name is timmy and his picture is a woman that doesn't know that her pictures was used by crazy people like you?

rudel777

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

"no man stumble twice in a single stone"

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

this is the thread she made https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241797.0
the one who sell nude pics and videos scam you sir

Signature for Rent
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

Did you paid this user for pics or videos ? If yes, then its your fault as you have trusted a newbie; you should know that its just a new way to fool the people and if the people are falling into such trap then its their mistake.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

He is fooling to all of us that's a bad idea for this guy. He has one post and the scammer had one post LOL

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:36:45 PM

Newbie Account and Already have 0.01 btc in wallet how could it be possible?

Why not, everybody can exchange his/her money into bitcoin right ? maybe he have it. And in this case what is the point ?
Tracking Brand New(Newbie) account, for what ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: