Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible to join DeepOnion airdrops?  (Read 766 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:24:27 PM

As the rules says "Yes you can't join airdrop for now". For now just support deeponion and active on both forum. Maybe rules will updated again later.

I do not know also, I just signup from their forum a month ago and until I did not receive any. I am not updated since then. It seems they are correct that they are strict. I never mind,they have their rules.

Open for Campaigns
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:04:13 AM

I was apart of deep onion and was there since the beginning before the first airdrop, I did everything asked of me, and still was banned, for no apparent reason.
So I parted ways, switched my signature, and am thankful for the few airdrops I did receive (still haven't cashed out). Now I'm not going to call it a scam, but their track record for blacklisting people for no apparent reason is numerous and stifling. I'm sure there's more to the story, but I'll leave it alone for now. Good luck, it's only a matter of time before the bubble pops. You live and you learn! Wink
Biggest problem with dealing with crypto currencies is that, it is hard to figure out that the other side of the website is a scam or not. Sometimes big websites which are very popular, do this and get away with it as they do it on a small scale, but still to this day the scammers are effecting a concerning amount of people online, and this makes the crypto currency market look bad.
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

I haven't participated nor do I plan to. But I've read multiple messages of people saying they didn't receive anything either.
I would watch out buying this one.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:55:00 AM

I got blacklisted in this deep onion program. Good thing i decided to join a campaign instead of waiting for my account to be whitelisted because its been two weeks since the assigned member to unblock became active.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:00:24 PM

I am now a junior member,  I think I can apply... Yippiiieeee
Coin.Master636 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

Congratz! Let us know if you're accepted or not!

I started investing by buying some bitcoins and altcoins already. Can't wait to see how DeepOnion will do!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:03:35 AM

I started investing by buying some bitcoins and altcoins already. Can't wait to see how DeepOnion will do!

I can't wait too.. Their campaign has been very robust. I think they will be successful. Privacy coins are in right now.

3 days later, I'm still waiting for feedback :-(
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:41:15 AM

My account was registered 2016 but I'm still a newbie because I come here to read mostly and don't write :-(
iam feeling sorry for you, deeponion developer team consider that as wake up account, and that is a bad sign, you still can try apply airdrop and hope for the best because Onion is for everyone.
iam still trying to get my approval at DeepOnion AirDrop so best of luck for everyone
-amktt
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:18:23 AM

Anymore ways to earn deeponion coins? Theyre moderators are too strict to join. Is strict good for the community?
Coin.Master636 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

I can't wait too.. Their campaign has been very robust. I think they will be successful. Privacy coins are in right now.

3 days later, I'm still waiting for feedback :-(

Well, did you get accepted? It's a while ago now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Coin.Master636 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

UPDATE: The BitcoinTalk join date requirement has moved to October 1st! I'm still not eligible, unfortunately. I joined October 6th...
But others will be happy I think 😉

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: