Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING ETHEREUM IN UK  (Read 260 times)
banksy22 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

Firstly , apologies if this has been covered before.

I am based in the UK and have started buying Ethereum - aside form the amazing timing of these purchases - i think EVERY coin I have bought has now of course dropped in value (!!!) how do I avoid the huge % buying costs ??

At the moment I currently use " cryptomate " - really professional / excellent service etc but it works out around 10% above the " spot " price taking everything into consideration.

I assume the most cost effective way is go direct to an exchange but it seems really difficult to actually get a decent amount of GBP on ?? Could some one point me in the right direction ??

Essentially I am trying to find the most cost effective way of buying a decent (£10K+ ) amount of Ethereum allowing for currency exchange etc.

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

www.dsx.uk
Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

if the volumes do not suit, there are many larger exchanges. For example, they do not accept a deposit in pounds.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:34:14 AM

if the volumes do not suit, there are many larger exchanges. For example, they do not accept a deposit in pounds.
I don’t know if I’m getting you right, but do you mean that you’re looking for an exchanger where you can buy at the best rate? I think you should try out local Bitcoin, cause I believe there is an exchanger for every location on their site, whether UK, US, Asia, Africa, or Australia.

Though I’ve never done business with any exchanger on local Bitcoin, I prefer to do it someone I know face to face. If you would use local bitcoin, sell and buy from exchangers with good ratings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: