Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING ETHEREUM IN UK  (Read 264 times)
banksy22 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

Firstly , apologies if this has been covered before.

I am based in the UK and have started buying Ethereum - aside form the amazing timing of these purchases - i think EVERY coin I have bought has now of course dropped in value (!!!) how do I avoid the huge % buying costs ??

At the moment I currently use " cryptomate " - really professional / excellent service etc but it works out around 10% above the " spot " price taking everything into consideration.

I assume the most cost effective way is go direct to an exchange but it seems really difficult to actually get a decent amount of GBP on ?? Could some one point me in the right direction ??

Essentially I am trying to find the most cost effective way of buying a decent (£10K+ ) amount of Ethereum allowing for currency exchange etc.

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

www.dsx.uk
Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

if the volumes do not suit, there are many larger exchanges. For example, they do not accept a deposit in pounds.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:34:14 AM

if the volumes do not suit, there are many larger exchanges. For example, they do not accept a deposit in pounds.
I don’t know if I’m getting you right, but do you mean that you’re looking for an exchanger where you can buy at the best rate? I think you should try out local Bitcoin, cause I believe there is an exchanger for every location on their site, whether UK, US, Asia, Africa, or Australia.

Though I’ve never done business with any exchanger on local Bitcoin, I prefer to do it someone I know face to face. If you would use local bitcoin, sell and buy from exchangers with good ratings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: