Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates Praised the Bitcoins  (Read 1743 times)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:46:35 PM

Given how much of a tech geek Bill Gates is, and also how much of an innovator
he was, it would surprise me if he didn't have a strong, positive opinion on
crypto.  It's right up his alley.

Yes, I'd say it's good BG acknowledged btc.  Any publicity is good publicity, and
when he says it's a good concept....you know people will listen.

Doesn't Microsoft accept bitcoin for stuff?
jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:19:58 PM

I saw it on a video.
He thinks bitcoin is here to stay.
That doesn't mean he invested in bitcoin.
As far as i know the video title was Nobody can stop bitcoin.

Im glad Bill gates thinks thatvway for bitcoin. This push me to continue holding my few btc and work harder to save more btc. Hope bitcoins really stay in long time or forever if possible. Bitcoin had already set big role in my daily life.

tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:05:52 AM

It is great that Bill Gates gave bitcoins such a high rate. It is a technology and digital revolution with benefits like cost saving and efficiency gain. Hope bitcoins will develop and grow further and benefit our society.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:11:29 AM

Nice I never saw the full video of that so thanks for posting.

It's  pretty amazing that someone with so much fiat is so open to something new. Of course that's how he got to where he is today.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:13:03 AM

I think Bill Gates will be happy with the bitcoin as a digital currency that simplifies the transaction
 because there are many advantages of using BitCoin as a substitute for online money transactions.
BitCoin is a global exchange rate, meaning BitCoin is not owned by any country, making it easy to
use anywhere in the world. This makes international transactions easier as there is no discussion
of payments to be used in accordance with country rates and of course prices are not affected
by the exchange rate of the country's currency.
Another advantage of using BitCoin is that the rate is not controlled by a national bank or other
state entity. That is, BitCoin exchange rate is not affected by the economic condition of any
country, just like gold or petroleum.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

That clip of Bill Gates complimenting bitcoin has been around for a year or years already if I remember correctly. Well yeah they definitely help a lot in terms of getting bitcoin's name out there, but they never stated if bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that they like/believe the most, or if bitcoin will stay in the top 1 spot for long in coinmarketcap or not; that I would definitely like to know.

Yes this video is not a new one, we have seen this before and it took over the internet and forum when it was published for the first time. I think bitcoin will gain more and more popularity and trust when more people like Bill gates will praise openly.
Zackgeno96 (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:32:56 AM

That clip of Bill Gates complimenting bitcoin has been around for a year or years already if I remember correctly. Well yeah they definitely help a lot in terms of getting bitcoin's name out there, but they never stated if bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that they like/believe the most, or if bitcoin will stay in the top 1 spot for long in coinmarketcap or not; that I would definitely like to know.

Yes this video is not a new one, we have seen this before and it took over the internet and forum when it was published for the first time. I think bitcoin will gain more and more popularity and trust when more people like Bill gates will praise openly.

Exactly, if someone like bill gates believe in any innovative new thing then he might have seen some potential and hence he has praised it. It will have a large positive impact on the investors and the newcomers in the bitcoin community.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:21:23 PM

I have seen this video befor too. Thus it was published about a year ago. But it is realy good advertising for bitcoin. May be the last year grows of bitcoin is based on this video particulary.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:41:28 PM

This article might be better than YouTube: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/238103

Quote from: Bill Gates
Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don't have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.

He's mostly impressed that Bitcoin and blockchain offer an uber low cost payments option. It's technology that disrupts a long standing technology, payments systems, which hasn't evolved in decades. This article was in 2014 and payments organizations still haven't recognized blockchain as a threat.
Bitcoin is being supported by Microsoft and Bill Gates since 2014 and I have known it for months now. Bill Gates is one of the 13 best programmer in the history of mankind and he truly understands technology. He knows the potential of digital currencies rather blockchain technology and he also knows that it is the future of money. Otherwise, he would have ignored it totally.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

Bill Gates has praised the bitcoins, it is a big thing for the bitcoin community. More such personalities should openly support the bitcoins which will help to gain the trust and popularity among the common people.

Check it out here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4APj2cgjJo&feature=youtu.be 

This is a good thing for the community as a whole. Any good publicity for Bitcoin benefits us greatly as more people might get interested in learning more about Bitcoin. If Bill Gates acknowledges Bitcoins, then others will too follow with time.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:06:52 AM

This is an old issue. Yup Bill Gates is a Bitcoin investor, why not? He is a geek.. Infact as an advisor of Microsoft. Windows Azure (product of Microsoft) is partnered with Strats and SYS.

Bill Gates has praised the bitcoins, it is a big thing for the bitcoin community. More such personalities should openly support the bitcoins which will help to gain the trust and popularity among the common people.

Check it out here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4APj2cgjJo&feature=youtu.be 
Everyone praises such a profit giving invention and news like this are used to spread good deeds about bitcoin around the world, and this sort of statements are really working in favor of bitcoin and bill gates is the investor of bitcoin he owe huge profit through this that’s why he praises as well as recommending bitcoin to others so that everyone can get benefits.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:10:43 AM

Bill Gates Praising Bitcoin is another achievement for Bitcoin. One of the Billionaire in the world notice Bitcoin. If more people outside Bitcoin will be able to see this news then Bitcoin will be populated by more new users in the future and if that happens then more demands for Bitcoin and Bitcoin price will go up more.
kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:12:14 AM

the more well-known people that acknowledge bitcoin the stronger bitcoin will be. In face bitcoin is really good actually

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:14:07 AM

He did say that Bitcoin is the future. Coming from someone who has had a major impact in the world’s society in terms of technology would surely have a positive effect on the value of Bitcoin. For sure, his insights on Bitcoin had contributed to Bitcoin’s status today.

andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

I dont really understand why all these people continuously praise CEOs that have little to do in the space. Yes I understand Bill Gates is big in the history of computers, but more likely than not, he owns very very few bitcoin, simply because he is so rich he doesnt need to diversify. People speculating that he probably owns a ton are most likely wrong.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:17:34 AM

I also think that Bill Gates is investing huge money in bitcoin.
He praises bitcoin because it can help any people to get richer through the crypto currency world.

Praise Bill Gates in intellectual aspect,
the world's richest man through helping virtual world by microsoft.  

[
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

It was a great step for bitcoin world that one of the most influential in the world praised bitcoin. I think it is big step for bitcoin to become more popular to everyone of us. And i think bitcoin will be called as an international currency.

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

This is just another big reason why Bitcoin is a great store of value and investment for the future. If Bill Gates, programmer, CEO and scientist extraordinaire thinks Bitcoin is going to revolutionize the world, then chances are that is exactly the direction we are headed. I wouldn't doubt what Bill Gates says about Bitcoin and its potential, especially since he is a software genius. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are built off the power of coders and developers, so if anyone knows better it has to be the (founder and ex-CEO) leader of the world's most valuable software company.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:58:15 AM

Haha I sometimes think that if Bill Gates is also investing  in bitcoin or not. He might already have billions or trillions but investing in btc would surely increase his assets size a lot. Someone must ask him this in some press confrence.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

While it is good that billionaires are coming up and saying what everyone has been saying for so long.

But its also bad in a way, because its stupid how much trust people have in 1 person nowadays.

Today, if a billionaire says good about bitcoin, the price goes up and everyone loves it.

Tomorrow, if a billionaire says BAD about bitcoin, price goes down and people start calling bitcoin a scam and what not.

I wish, people could make decisions based on their own judgements, instead of relying on other people's review about something,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: