Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 06:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SirLolicon's Micro Loan Service  (Read 931 times)
SirLolicon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 09:53:28 AM

Hello everyone.

I am SirLolicon.
I've been lurking around these forums since 2012, and decided to make an account as well.
I started this name at the CoinChat and now I'm here too Smiley
I have a few BTC to spend and was wondering on what I should do with it.
Then I came across this section of the forum so I thought I could
get some extra bits from interest.

I'm Lending Micro Loans [BTC0.01 - 0.05]
To possibly newbies and any needy ones out there.

A Few Rules before I lend any of you coins.

1. You can borrow for a maximum of 1 week and a half
 Unless I agree to any extra stuff
2. I need identification and a little description of what
you'll do with the micro loan
3. For each day the loan is on-going, is a 0.10% interest
 example: 0.01 for 7 days/1 week = 0.0170

SirLolicon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:26:55 AM

Hello SirLolicon, welcome to the forum and good luck with your venture.  Unfortunately there are numerous scammers in this section and you will probably become a target if you are offering microloans.  I expect that these sized loans will only be of interest to the gamblers or those who are paying off other debt. I also wouldn't recommend loaning to relative new comers either (that would include me), you should only loan to people who have established themselves on the forum and gained some trust.  Anyway good luck and I hope it all goes well for you.

I know the risks, and I appreciate you warning me about scammers.
I guess I'll just have to do further reviewing of the people I'm about to give loans off to.

But anyway, I'll still keep this up just for the extra bits.

The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:31:11 PM

He's right most established members hardly ever do any kind of trade with nubes unless they can provide sufficient collateral. That's not any honest nubes fault but the as$holes that make new accounts in attempts to scam either other nubes or established members. Just because this is the case Jr Members shouldn't feel discouraged to ask for loans. Loans can be provided given that they are honest and offer worthy collateral more or less equqal to the loan requested. They shouldn't be punished for crimes they didn't commit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: