Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will dogecoin price increase?  (Read 1089 times)
ragman (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:37:25 PM

I am holding an amount of dogecoin but it is down badly. Do you think it will increase?  Sad
cryptootpyrc

Activity: 39
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:40:02 PM

I am holding an amount of dogecoin but it is down badly. Do you think it will increase?  Sad

I've been watching it last few days being it can be traded for Fastcoin on Cryptopia and it has been down against that as well, and it is sad. Don't know the answer though if it stays down.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:43:46 PM

I've been watching it last few days being it can be traded for Fastcoin on Cryptopia and it has been down against that as well, and it is sad. Don't know the answer though if it stays down.

i also been watching this coin and i really want to hold some while its down i believe that it would bounce up
its just a big gut feeling cause i have nothing to base , just its existence and its market in every exchange
i can say this doge coin has its own community and supporters too

anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:00:15 PM

dogecoin has huge supply!

he can grow but not more than X2 or X3! doge coin the same weakness of fiat money: inflation
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

This has been asked a lot of times already and my opinion about Dogecoin is that although it does have a lot of supply in the market, I really don;t think this coin will increase that much. There are no new updates from this coin and never heard anything new or any project collaborating this coin as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

This has been asked a lot of times already and my opinion about Dogecoin is that although it does have a lot of supply in the market, I really don;t think this coin will increase that much. There are no new updates from this coin and never heard anything new or any project collaborating this coin as well.
as of now maybe we cant see if that coin will up anyway but according for some status of it maybe there is a chance that this coin may go up or may increase but not much.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:18:40 PM

I would try to think of any reason why it would recover in price and sadly I cannot think of one. It does have quite an enthusiastic community using it, but that's not new it's always been there. It's a coin that has a huge supply, the coins just keep coming which is always going to keep the price suppressed. I think it's one of those coins that will always be around but I don't see any reason it should recover it's price to highs we have already seen.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:28:41 PM

If someone pump it it will and i think someone will pump it over and over again.
In my opinion this coin is good for pump/dump and nothing else.
LEARNTOWIN

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

It should be dead to be alive again Smiley
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

Exactly. The dogecoin is already been here for quite some time now and I don't think that there are any further development of it. I think the reason it is still surviving is that it is used in gambling. There are couple of trusted sites that accept doge as deposit and play with that coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

I have read that the developers of dogecoin are no longer working on it but it seems that the community that uses the coin will keep it alive. was this coin set up as some sort of joke based on someones dog?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

I was just about to say the the Dogecoin price will go up in the next weeks, when I found from coingecko that today one Dogecoin was sold with 0.50 USD a little after afternoon. Now the price is 0.001 USD/dogecoin, but this is promising news, and I am very happy. Dogecoin is good as investment, it has an unlimited supply and it is the new generation alt-coin. Because of this some say that "it will go to the moon", some others say that its price will depreciate. I guess that it will go to the moon, because it has many advantages when compared to bitcoin (the old people coin).
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

Dogecoin is one of my favorite altcoin because of its very low transaction fees aside from that noting special about this coin and also the large supply gives this altcoin difficult time to increase its value even if the demand goes up if the supply is too high then the value will still be low. I see that the value of this coin drops over time.
G.Seed

Activity: 622
Merit: 86

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

A scenario of big increase for Doge is if a team of devs invest a lot of money and time in it. It can be a smarter idea than starting a new coin from scratch.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: