Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★☆ TheWinnerBro Loans | Collateral Required | 0-20% Interest | 24/7 ☆★☆★  (Read 247 times)
TheWinnerBro (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:40:22 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 03:52:12 PM by TheWinnerBro

Hello, my name is TheWinnerBro. I have embarked on a journey in which I would go to this forum and provide all those in need of a loan.

Loan Requesting Format:

Loan Amount:
Amount to be Repaid:
Days Loaned:
Repayment address:
Collateral:

You may be required to sign a message with this address after I have accepted your loan.

Accepted Collateral:
Alt-coins (Must be popular LTC, ETH, XMR nothing that is submit to crash.)
Bitcointalk Account (Full Member+ Only)
Digital Items (Domains, Valued accounts, CSGO Skins) although this option of collateral is limited.
(Ask me if you have a collateral that is not accepted, although mostly anything else is not accepted)
If you want someone to escrow your account you will have to pay the fee, although sometimes I will too: Trusted Escrowers

--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-=--

Terms & Guidelines:
- Collateral is required, on rare occasions they will not be required.
- The Maximum Lending Period will be the amount of days until the next Friday (this does not count for Saturday and Sunday).
- If a Borrower does not respond within 5 days of repayment date I have the right sell the collateral.
- If a Borrower is late on a payment I may require a higher interest rate.
- If you want a loan you must reply to this post any PM's asking for loans will be declined. Although feel free to PM me questions or to prompt me.
- If requested, I require you to give me a signed message with the bitcoin address I will be funding the loan to or an old address to prove the account is yours.
- In most cases, your bitcoin address which you receive the loan and sign a message must be at least 3 months old. (since the last time you used it on your BTCT account)
- I reserve the right to decline any loan request without explanation.
- If you have a negative feedback of Default Trust you will be declined, don't waste your time making a loan request.
- Typically the max I will be loaning out in a week period will be 0.10 BTC or less/

--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-=--

Repayment Address: 1Km2fir6rPtkTPU7Q6nvthxJZ1gpgFmzoV
                                                  (this will NEVER changed unless I say so with a signed messaged from the TheWinnerBro address)

--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-=--

Current Funds: 2 BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

This user has literally copied my format from my other loaning thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671184.0

You shouldn't copy and paste other peoples thread on this site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: