Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT)  (Read 17568 times)
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Great project. I recommend everyone to join as soon as possible!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brickabrac

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

What does this have to do with Kickcoin? Is there some kind of partnership?
femdan008

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

The team should dedicate its twitter handle 24/7 to post about the plans and advantages of using ARCT terminals. This gonna help the project alot
zanzy

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

The team should dedicate its twitter handle 24/7 to post about the plans and advantages of using ARCT terminals. This gonna help the project alot

Marketing is much needed, but small team might be the problem here. Developing the product and keeping up with, lets be honest, quite impatient crypto community can be hard. I hope that the team will dedicate more time for marketing in the future.
Sillyme

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

WEBSITE | WHITE PAPER | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | BOUNTY

RUSSIAN ANN
Arbitrage Crypto Trader – the new chapter of crypto-trade!

ICO start
pay ETH get 4% bonus KICKCOIN
pay KICKCOIN get 10% ARCT tokens
4th December 2017

Arbitrage Crypto Trader - the world's first platform for automatic trading on two exchanges at the same time. We unite all the largest trading exchanges in the world and offer you to earn money on them. Our main goal is to make available for you a convenient tool for earning one of the oldest ways of trading - Arbitrage. You buy on one exchange, and sell for another. We do not take your funds under our control and we do not need access to your purses. Your currency is stored on your stock exchange accounts. We are already at the stage of closed beta testing and are ready to share with you our reports on the work done.

The aim of our project:

The aim of our project is the availability of a convenient inter-exchange arbitrage trade. You do not have to hire programmers to write bots for automatic trading, make up TK for them and try to explain what you need. The convenient interface of the program will help you to trade in a manual mode, as exchanges differ in design and functionality, which sometimes makes it difficult to create quick orders. And also you will always have a price difference in the form, which will shorten the time for your decision. Additional trading functionality in 1 click and auto trade will become a wonderful assistant for the inter-exchange arbitrage trade.

Toкeн ARCT – is more than a simple investment..

By investing in the ARCT token - you do not just invest in the "next candy wrapper", which, perhaps, will bring you income - you invest in the development of a completely new chapter in the trade in crypto currency, you get a really promising currency, which has already attracted more than 1,500 traders only in the CIS region. You and a guaranteed income from the funds you have invested - you can use the services yourself or sell ARCT on exchanges and thereby, together with other investors, adjust the rate of the token.
We also set the price for the traded package in Bitcoin, which will allow us to adjust the ARCT rate against Bitcoin. (The price in Bitcoin is constant, and the number of ARCT tokens required for payment is reduced).
ARCT is a virtual currency that will be accepted and used by our project as payment for trading packages. Payment will be accepted in ARCT tokens based on the minimum income received from your transactions. Also, 30% of the ARCT tokens received will be burned quarterly, and the absence of emissions will limit their total number in the market, which leads to an increase in the price of the token. A total of 1 million 000 000 ARCT have been issued, of which:

Arbitrage Crypto Trader – part of KICKONOMY!

We have secured the support of one of the largest and most successful ICO sites - KickICO, and we are also a member of KICKONOMY. This means that we also accept payment for KICKCOIN trade packages.

THANK YOU GUY SO MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE HAVE 50,000 TOKENS BEST ICO OF THE YEAR YOU GUYS ROCK THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK

doyeen

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

From what am seeing on the road map , I think the platform should be ready by February.. Anything besides this time frame should be communicated to the community cos majority of the member believe this is happening soon
gopnik

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

The arbitrage ship has already sailed months ago, as the market as grown increasingly competitive and aggressive, and is now flooded under bots trying to compete with the domestic bots working for the exchanges; there are no more tradable opportunities, and anyone telling you the opposite is trying to rip you off

Bit Gobblin

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

RUSSIAN ANN

ICO start
4th December 2017

Arbitrage Crypto Trader - the world's first platform for automatic trading on two exchanges at the same time. We unite all the largest trading exchanges in the world and offer you to earn money on them. Our main goal is to make available for you a convenient tool for earning one of the oldest ways of trading - Arbitrage. You buy on one exchange, and sell for another. We do not take your funds under our control and we do not need access to your purses. Your currency is stored on your stock exchange accounts. We are already at the stage of closed beta testing and are ready to share with you our reports on the work done.

The aim of our project:

The aim of our project is the availability of a convenient inter-exchange arbitrage trade. You do not have to hire programmers to write bots for automatic trading, make up TK for them and try to explain what you need. The convenient interface of the program will help you to trade in a manual mode, as exchanges differ in design and functionality, which sometimes makes it difficult to create quick orders. And also you will always have a price difference in the form, which will shorten the time for your decision. Additional trading functionality in 1 click and auto trade will become a wonderful assistant for the inter-exchange arbitrage trade.

https://arbitragect.com/icon_200x200.png

By investing in the ARCT token - you do not just invest in the "next candy wrapper", which, perhaps, will bring you income - you invest in the development of a completely new chapter in the trade in crypto currency, you get a really promising currency, which has already attracted more than 1,500 traders only in the CIS region. You and a guaranteed income from the funds you have invested - you can use the services yourself or sell ARCT on exchanges and thereby, together with other investors, adjust the rate of the token.
We also set the price for the traded package in Bitcoin, which will allow us to adjust the ARCT rate against Bitcoin. (The price in Bitcoin is constant, and the number of ARCT tokens required for payment is reduced).
ARCT is a virtual currency that will be accepted and used by our project as payment for trading packages. Payment will be accepted in ARCT tokens based on the minimum income received from your transactions. Also, 30% of the ARCT tokens received will be burned quarterly, and the absence of emissions will limit their total number in the market, which leads to an increase in the price of the token. A total of 1 million 000 000 ARCT have been issued, of which:

We have secured the support of one of the largest and most successful ICO sites - KickICO, and we are also a member of KICKONOMY. This means that we also accept payment for KICKCOIN trade packages.

https://www.kickico.com/assets/_images/35868/6fc9ecca41e3f76.png

THANK YOU GUY SO MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE HAVE 50,000 TOKENS BEST ICO OF THE YEAR YOU GUYS ROCK THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK

Now if you can hang in there and make it happen and I am sure you will and then boost this to $100, then you've got something.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

Hi dev, congratz on CMC listing. I bought ARCT ICO a day before ICO ended through kickico website and using kick tokens. How do I know the token amount I should be getting for the kickcoin I spent ?? I can't see such data in kickcoin website. Also, I'm expecting 10% of bonus.
When will the token be sent to my ethereum wallet??
tomorrow send all tokens paying with kickcoin

Ok dev. Thanks. I already received my ARCT tokens iny wallet and will be holding for long. ARCT to the moon Cheesy Wink

People are stupid enough to sell it at this low price. the project has great opportunity to moon and look at the low coin supply.  Grin
I have some questions:
1/ ATC will be listed on the exchanges like that binance, bittrex, coinexchange ....?
2/ When I sign up to buy ico by ETH, it says "enter your wallet address". Is that my ETH wallet address? Thanks so much

It is possible o list n these exchanges. Time will tell. Dev team should focus on development of platform first
Yes it is your private ETH ddress but note that the ICO as already ended
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Arbitrage (ARCT) list new Exchange Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SMT/ARCT

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/956124875789406209

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:17:48 AM

Arbitrage (ARCT) list new Exchange Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SMT/ARCT

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/956124875789406209

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Excellent.
I join in congratulations. Such a platform of life is necessary in our time. I hope that it will work correctly with the exchanges that will be part of the cooperation. I think this is very important.
Iuliu

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

Hitbtc will list  ArbitrageCT (ARCT) soon as you can see in the image below...

https://imgur.com/iO6Rgc

This will be a considerable big pump !!!

chybinspirace

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

I read your page and WP and If I understand this correctly. For example- the platform will buy me BTC for $10 000 on exchange A and in same time sell my BTC(which I must already have there)for $10 100 on another exchange?

This is quite clumsy.

wolfcat90

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Good project, I invested hard on it!
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

mercatox.com Scam Exchange can not withdraw
Sillyme

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

People are stupid enough to sell it at this low price. the project has great opportunity to moon and look at the low coin supply.  Grin
I have some questions:
1/ ATC will be listed on the exchanges like that binance, bittrex, coinexchange ....?
2/ When I sign up to buy ico by ETH, it says "enter your wallet address". Is that my ETH wallet address? Thanks so much

Can a dev help me having problems with yoshit i sent over 17000 arct tokens from yoshit to mercatox i have the correct wallet address and my tokens never showed up YOSHIT says this

Dear User!

Support answer:

Deposit\\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

I am not a programmer this is bs
Sillyme

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

RUSSIAN ANN

ICO start
4th December 2017

The aim of our project:

DO NOT TRUST YOBITS WITH SENDING YOUR ARCT A LOT PEOPLE ARE SAYING INCLUDING MYSELF THAT YOBITS IS STEALING ARCT TOKENS I SENT OVER 17,000 ARCT TO MERCATOX AND THEY NEVER SHOWED UP YOBITS SAYS THAT THE WALLET NEEDS TO BE UPDATE ARCT I GUESS DOES NOT CARE SO BUYER BEWARE
MinhTienback

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

I have some questions:
1. Now, it is listed in MERCATOX, ETHERDELTA and YOBIT
See this link:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arbitragect/#markets
2. It may be your ETH wallet. But, ICO was ended, when you signed up to buy ICO?
zanzy

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:02 AM

HitBTC will be nice addition for this coin. Reliable exchange with higher volumes will provide stability and potential growth, if the team is going to deliver project wise.

I have invested in this one, looking forward to upcoming months and lets see where this project is heading.
femdan008

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

This token deserves huge volume because if its utility... Yobit listing had no effect ,It didn't increase the volume. Yeah hitbtc listing coming up. We hope you can get it other markets ......It's only mercatox and Etherdelta that are functioning well talking about the volume. Should we hope to see this launching on better exchanges soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: