Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT)  (Read 17565 times)
hoasn12xc88

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

My mistake, it is a hashes rental service. Which one of these mining services including genesis-mining would you recommend?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiasnz98121

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

Agree, there are just many scammers, but it seems not most of them for me. And I guess the number of scam ICO decreasing since more law regulations
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

Do you know if it still makes the trades with it going and out like that? Im thinking i will just stop the terminal for now to be safe.

WAY TO GO ASSHOLES MAYBE IF YOU WOULD HAVE STOPPED STEALING CUSTOMERS COINS ON YOBITS THIS SHIT COIN WOULD HAVE HAD A CHANCE BUT NOW WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN NOT TRUST RUSSIANS KARMA'S A BITCH AINT IT LMAO LMAO

ARCT STANDS FOR ANOTHER REJECTED COIN TOKEN
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

RUSSIANS are thief, Putin is thug.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

Will there be any upcoming good event for the ARCT tokens holders?
What is the reason for the recent price and volume growth (currently the price of token is 112 sat. )? Can`t find any news on that.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

I have to say ARCT is showing itself a really huge gold mine . Price is really low atm , can't go much lower than that , in it has a working product that soon will explode
Nadia_l

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

I have to say ARCT is showing itself a really huge gold mine . Price is really low atm , can't go much lower than that , in it has a working product that soon will explode

I think the same) But we could expect some real growth after the launch of IOS version of the app.
And that is the report of the buyback program for the April:

"We are glad to announce the number of tokens sold in April - it was 203 800. So:
20% - 40 760 sent to the reserve fund
50% - 101 900 paid to team
30% - 61 140 - burned."
mkbipin

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Yes, that is my observation also. I have been watching lot of different crypto currencies and i believe this is one of the best projects and most undervalued coin considering number of coins.
There are lot of products which does not have any value in itself and still so high, and this product has a team working and continuously delivering, keeping what is in their roadmap. I think the team has a good leadership team, and they have a vision to achieve, that is why they are continously striving without much marketing.
I also have seen many people complaining there is not much marketing for this product, and i believe the team might be thinking to build a comprehensive product,
and then start marketing, otherwise if the price increases, and if there are issues with product, price will fall down and people will loose trust. So if the team is thinking that way, it is ok to not have lot of aggressive marketing, but still marketing is required for people to know about it. Also if the coin needs to get listed in binance or other exchanges, they really review the product, so it will be better to develop the full product and then apply. Also what binance and other exchanges say is that, they will review the product, and i see this Product has a working product with integration with so many exchanges, and i believe other exchanges should list this coin, as there are no much arbitrage proejcts. Arbitrage basically helps to make a healthy market. Also, I have not used the product, and i understand there are many manauls for this product in different language, i think the success of the product will be on how user firendly or how easy it will be for the user to use it, arbitrage is a confusing subject, how easily they can present the screens becomes important. So before going with the full release, i think they need to make sure everything works well with user expectations. Also IOS Version and referreal system will be crucial. If they have a full web version, it will be good.
If there is a referral system, and if they are ready to give some benefits to people who refer, more people will know.
I think they announced something about it.
Price for the coin is very very less, and if the team can deliver, and if people start using the coin, and if the team is showing integrity, i think nobody can stop them.
Yes, Integrity and trust is most important, and the leadership team should be focused on that.
Cryto currencies is not going to go away, it is like a securities market. Also, if they add some marketing people from china, europe etc it will help the growth.

kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

That valuation was definitely high for being that early in the project and considering the weaknesses of market right after arct entry.
Nadia_l

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

Yes, that is my observation also. I have been watching lot of different crypto currencies and i believe this is one of the best projects and most undervalued coin considering number of coins.
There are lot of products which does not have any value in itself and still so high, and this product has a team working and continuously delivering, keeping what is in their roadmap. I think the team has a good leadership team, and they have a vision to achieve, that is why they are continously striving without much marketing.
I also have seen many people complaining there is not much marketing for this product, and i believe the team might be thinking to build a comprehensive product,
and then start marketing, otherwise if the price increases, and if there are issues with product, price will fall down and people will loose trust. So if the team is thinking that way, it is ok to not have lot of aggressive marketing, but still marketing is required for people to know about it. Also if the coin needs to get listed in binance or other exchanges, they really review the product, so it will be better to develop the full product and then apply. Also what binance and other exchanges say is that, they will review the product, and i see this Product has a working product with integration with so many exchanges, and i believe other exchanges should list this coin, as there are no much arbitrage proejcts. Arbitrage basically helps to make a healthy market. Also, I have not used the product, and i understand there are many manauls for this product in different language, i think the success of the product will be on how user firendly or how easy it will be for the user to use it, arbitrage is a confusing subject, how easily they can present the screens becomes important. So before going with the full release, i think they need to make sure everything works well with user expectations. Also IOS Version and referreal system will be crucial. If they have a full web version, it will be good.
If there is a referral system, and if they are ready to give some benefits to people who refer, more people will know.
I think they announced something about it.
Price for the coin is very very less, and if the team can deliver, and if people start using the coin, and if the team is showing integrity, i think nobody can stop them.
Yes, Integrity and trust is most important, and the leadership team should be focused on that.
Cryto currencies is not going to go away, it is like a securities market. Also, if they add some marketing people from china, europe etc it will help the growth.

They have announced the long-awaited update!

- 3-level referral system

- New charts visualization (maintenance now)

- Linux and MacOS downloadable app

That update made the increase of the daily volume for one day in 10-15x! The project is alive and I`m looking forward to the next updates!
mathedwrd

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

the idea for traders is interesting and useful, and the token has already run up, and fought back, the more beta version came out, so all the while in favor, should go up
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

To put it bluntly, I thought that this project is another scam. But I was wrong. The development team is working on their startup and it's cool. It seems to me that today's price for a token is very low. I think that the price of 10 cents will be more acceptable. It remains only to wait a little.
mkbipin

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Hi, I have seen quite frequent updates to the product. I am not sure if there is a medium through which users can communicate with dev team about product feedback ?
Also, it will be good to tell if anyone has interacted with the team. I have not used the product, if it is giving profits, i think it is really time for marketing it.
mkbipin

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

Hi, i see an update in twitter mentioning about premium package. I think if more people need to start using the product, then arct team should give some presentations to traders and explain everything in a simple way.  Most of the people does not even know on how to use normal crypto exchange and if they need to start using this arbitrage platform, my opinion is that arct team will need to make some vidoes, give presentation to traders etc, so it is accepted by more people.., audience should be traders....., Not sure if the dev team is reading the posts here. Please build a community also..
If crypto markets needs to be healthy, then arbitrage is important..., and that's why am interested and trying to give suggestions.
Veresha

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

del
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

To put it bluntly, I thought that this project is another scam. But I was wrong. The development team is working on their startup and it's cool. It seems to me that today's price for a token is very low. I think that the price of 10 cents will be more acceptable. It remains only to wait a little.
in general, now all the Crypto-currencies and ACT, including very much depends on the price of the currency of the founder. cue ball, and he is now late, even at the moment of growth of the rest is not very torn up, with what it is connected, can only guess. That's when it breaks through, I think I'll break faster than the rest, because everyone will translate it into it, and then ACT will rant.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Nadia_l

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

ARCT team in cooperation with Mercatox are glad to announce the ARCT TRADING AIRDROP promotion.

500,000 ARCT will be divided between top 20 traders during a 14 day period.

Great way of increasing volume but not at the right time as the market goes red! Or there is something to announce after that from the Arbitrage Crypto Trading team?
Shawn_Phishelp

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

sensible project! Good luck fellows!
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=ArbitrageCT+%28ARCT%29&SortBy=0 - 500,000 ARCT will be divided between top 20 traders during a 14 day period.
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

I'm following this project very, very closely.
Using the software for about 2 months now, and it's a gold mine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: