Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] DimonCoin - [FUDD]ecentralized  (Read 49329 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:08:26 PM

I forgot to ask is the contracted locked or can the tokens be moved to a different wallet?

You can move the tokens to another wallet but DON'T SEND THEM TO AN EXCHANGE UNTIL IT WILL BE LISTED!

We will publish soon new info about the second airdrop
i can see that are listed on Etherdelta, no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimonCoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:09:09 PM

I forgot to ask is the contracted locked or can the tokens be moved to a different wallet?

You can move the tokens to another wallet but DON'T SEND THEM TO AN EXCHANGE UNTIL IT WILL BE LISTED!

We will publish soon new info about the second airdrop
i can see that are listed on Etherdelta, no?

Yes, now you can trade on Etherdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#FUD-ETH
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:20:43 PM

Are they freezed now? I can't deposit them to EtherDelta. Tried twice and both times no success.

1977Vlad

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

Contract 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 (etherdelta_2) 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]
Why do you mislead? Tokens are not translated. The gas is cleared and the error goes out once. The contract does not work? Write about it in the subject

kaedcoin

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:50 PM

We got listed on Etherdelta, you can trade your tokens here: https://etherdelta.com/#FUD-ETH

Thanks for the tokens, but we can't transfer it. Are they frozen or something ?
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:58:43 PM

An error has been found in the smart contract code, something that we could not have tested before because it is strictly related on how Etherdelta works. This bug doesn't allow any transfer of tokens to this specific exchange, but as many of you already noticed, you can normally transfer them between wallets. So we are already on the path to a rework of our contract, and of course everyone who received FUDs will receive exactly the same amount!
The airdrop will be re-executed, the blockchain situation will be replicated. We want to re-issue tokens EXACTLY how they were sent the first time. What should you do? Nothing, just wait for the new token to be dropped in your wallet (no need to have the minimum amount). We are sorry for this inconvenience that was completely out of our control.

Update will come tomorrow, meanwhile don't do any transfer to Etherdelta
thomse45

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:48:36 AM

Hello, I dont have received my tokens yet. My ETH adress is listed in th list of registred adress for the drop (0x2f7abAb33B334Cb56Aca93EcC41b67F2f720883D).
I use Exodus wallet.
Is it normal ?
Thanks
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:21:33 AM

An error has been found in the smart contract code, something that we could not have tested before because it is strictly related on how Etherdelta works. This bug doesn't allow any transfer of tokens to this specific exchange, but as many of you already noticed, you can normally transfer them between wallets. So we are already on the path to a rework of our contract, and of course everyone who received FUDs will receive exactly the same amount!
The airdrop will be re-executed, the blockchain situation will be replicated. We want to re-issue tokens EXACTLY how they were sent the first time. What should you do? Nothing, just wait for the new token to be dropped in your wallet (no need to have the minimum amount). We are sorry for this inconvenience that was completely out of our control.

As I understand I'll recieve new tokens with another simbol, but what to do with FUD that are already in my wallet?

Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

FUD now listed to trade in etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#FUD-ETH its fast after the distribution good luck dev .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:57:09 AM

Dear Dev, I checked my address in the list of completed distribution and found my ETH address in it, but unfortunately i did not receive any tkones to my etherwallet
can you check please? address is on  profile
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:02:03 AM

Hmmm... just lot more than 1$ trying to push FUD on etherdelta and put the first sell order at a high price... Sad

I should think more next time, when I see no order at all ^^
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:26:51 AM

As I understand I'll recieve new tokens with another simbol, but what to do with FUD that are already in my wallet?

Problem is: the token and the contract as they are right now can work perfectly in any other exchange, but not on EtherDelta due to a bug. So, if we want to start trading them on ED we have to change the contract. As you already noticed you can transfer them between wallets, but you cannot transfer on ED, because that transfer implies a call from their contract to our contract, and there is a bug, a little error in the code, not allowing that.

We decided to move to a new contract, better to solve a bug from the beginning. You can keep the tokens you already have in your wallet, you will receive the new one without doing anything. We will change the symbol, we'll discussing about that and probably it will be FUDD (as in FUD-Decentralized)
fpex

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

Problem is: the token and the contract as they are right now can work perfectly in any other exchange, but not on EtherDelta due to a bug. So, if we want to start trading them on ED we have to change the contract. As you already noticed you can transfer them between wallets, but you cannot transfer on ED, because that transfer implies a call from their contract to our contract, and there is a bug, a little error in the code, not allowing that.

We decided to move to a new contract, better to solve a bug from the beginning. You can keep the tokens you already have in your wallet, you will receive the new one without doing anything. We will change the symbol, we'll discussing about that and probably it will be FUDD (as in FUD-Decentralized)

So what have we received is a zombie token and we will just eceive new ones without doing anything?
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:06:39 AM

Hope, the bug will be resolved but what will happen to the already distributed tokens as you are changing the contract?
okan1964

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

Hi dev;
after receiving new FUDD tokens, what will we do the old ones? or you delete the contract and burned them?

please let us know and also when will the second airdrop starts?

regards
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:04:57 AM

thanks for the update, but you did not answer his question.   how does he get rid of the original FUD token from his wallet?   you should create an address to send old tokens to that can be burnt.

DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:26:55 AM

thanks for the update, but you did not answer his question.   how does he get rid of the original FUD token from his wallet?   you should create an address to send old tokens to that can be burnt.

Just avoid to use them, but if you want to get rid of them definitely send them to the address 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

So there will be a change of contract, it a good thing that I check the thread indidnnot know of this. Token creator should always get there code audited before any thing begin. I don't like hearing there is error in the code, it shows level of in unprofessionalism
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:42:09 AM

thanks for the update, but you did not answer his question.   how does he get rid of the original FUD token from his wallet?   you should create an address to send old tokens to that can be burnt.
so , What can I do for my token ? To many people can't transfer from wallet to etherdelta.
if dev change symbol , where we can transfer token for get new token ?
old token is not used or just memories ?

DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:21:50 PM

so , What can I do for my token ? To many people can't transfer from wallet to etherdelta.
if dev change symbol , where we can transfer token for get new token ?
old token is not used or just memories ?

We do apologize for this situation, but as stated above this code error is strictly related to decentralized exchanges. The tokens can be transferred without any issue between wallets but the smart contract that is behind EtherDelta can't.

We worked hard to follow our roadmap, to issue the tokens as established; we found a bug, we are working even harder to solve it. If the solution is changing the contract we do it, even if this means be untrusted by a part of the community.
We think communication is fundamental, and that's why we reported this bug to everyone from the very first moment we found it!

Now we are already testing the new contract, we already selected all the addresses that received the old FUD, and we will re-issue the new one without anything you should do! If you had the old FUD you will have the new FUDD too, no need for a minimum amount required.

We will release new updates later today, we count to have the situation solved before the end of the day

Thank you,
DimonCoin devs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: