Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgently need professional article writer $15 per article (500 words)  (Read 373 times)
TonnyKakar104 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:01:32 PM

i need professional article writer, I'll give you $15 per article (min 500 words)
PM me now.
i need urgently
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:11:02 PM

PM me topic, I can write article for you free of cost, you can take it or throw it away it's your choice but before that

Remember this -
our clients information are classified.
and we are deliver new information to the users, our team workers get deep information about bitcoin all around the world and then we write posts.
"you know nothing boy" when i visit your profile I just feel sorry for those who believe in you posts.

What happened now why do you need a professional writer now, did you lost memory or what?
TonnyKakar104 (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:16:20 PM

its not spam,
just show me your previous work and then start article and get paid.
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

Why not getting funds escrowed?

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:35:00 PM

This is for testing purpose!!
I would like to join it to prove about the campaign!!
Would not take payment!!
Thanks & regards!!
adloule13

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:03:08 PM

PM me topic, I can write article for you free of cost, you can take it or throw it away it's your choice but before that

Remember this -
our clients information are classified.
and we are deliver new information to the users, our team workers get deep information about bitcoin all around the world and then we write posts.
"you know nothing boy" when i visit your profile I just feel sorry for those who believe in you posts.

What happened now why do you need a professional writer now, did you lost memory or what?

The above Quoted material definitely seems it is a scam and those who will write for OP may not be paid 15$. So either get payment first or escrow the funds.
For the memory loss thing  Grin, i think he might have got a lot of orders of post writing and now he will get some free 500 words and make them into posts and give his clients...Really funny
Cyberczar

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:34:17 PM

I will write for you if you agree to get the fund escrowed.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

The price is so goos $15 for 500 words. Can you elaborate of what kind of topic do you need so we can classify ours too if we are fitted on that. There were many good writters here. Also since yoyr price is too good to be true then better escrow it here or make an upfront payment for that. Because sometimes if the topic is not clear in OP it seems like a spamming service that people ask for that is why they just discuss thru PM. All we need here is to be tranparent so i would not be illegal and not just to form spam.
Renniw

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

Hey author,

Really, there are so many good writers ready to work.
You better give more details.
Will you yourself get that work reading that so meager info you gave...?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: