Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:08:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN[PRE-ICO LIVE]🌟-BEESOCIALS-🌟-🌟Global Meetup and social events platform🌟  (Read 6675 times)
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

I am in for the signature campaign and I hope that this project becomes a success and get a lot of attention.

More Power BeeSocial Team!

Thank you for joining us blink_stun!

BeeSocials, the Airbnb of Events, preparing for an official launch in Q1 2018 : https://twitter.com/bee_socials/status/918427888919220225

What will you share using #BeeSocials? Smiley
Renniw

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:55:30 PM

Yes, project seems promising.
All the best to the team of devs.
Continuous

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:58:10 PM

Thank you for your words, they are truly appreciated!

Do not forget there is still a 50% bonus pre-investment on and you can invest in BTC, BCC, ETH, NEO, LTC and DASH! Smiley
Renniw

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

Thank you for your words, they are truly appreciated!

Do not forget there is still a 50% bonus pre-investment on and you can invest in BTC, BCC, ETH, NEO, LTC and DASH! Smiley

I will keep an eye on your project!
beesocial (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

We will soon be looking for a number of Brad Ambassadors to drive the BeeSocials name forward and bring it shooting out of this huge pile of ICOs we have in the community.
This role will work on a referral basis so if you are interested, please email ico@beesocials.com.

That's all for now folks!
Have a good day and be social;)

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

Thanks for spamming up my inbox with your thread.Just went through this thread,0.25 BTC is the minimum? is this some kind of a joke.?
And who will trust you when you don't have an escrow in place?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Continuous

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:12:58 PM

Thanks for spamming up my inbox with your thread.Just went through this thread,0.25 BTC is the minimum? is this some kind of a joke.?

Hello anirgu,

Apologies we sent you one PM because we thought you might be interested. We wouldn't want you to miss a good opportunity :p

This is a unique investment opportunity for a business placed in the fastest growing market ... sharing economy ... with a proven model behind it. You invest to make money and you make money when the value of the business goes up which drives the value of the utility token up.

As for the minimum investment this is only in place because you're actually looking at a 50% bonus. There will be no minimum investment from 11th November on.

As for the escrow, don't forget BeeSocials is a business company registered on the UK and you have all the details on the team.

We believe the escrow just adds a false sense of trust, as they are individuals and not a registered business or organisation with any liability insurance behind them.

Thank you.
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:15:44 PM

Sorry, I can not support your translation because I'm very busy. Please do not send me messages.
Regards !

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

Sorry, I can not support your translation because I'm very busy. Please do not send me messages.
Regards !

Hi,
You reserved the translation by completing our form and this is why we asked you for a progress update. You have not made any effort to tell us you were not doing the work as we have had other users wanting to do this translation but we have had to reject them because it was assigned to you. This is pretty unprofessional on your part, but thanks for letting us know now.

beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:43:53 PM

Reserve Vietnamese translation Whitepaper. Thanks dev !

You reserved it in this thread too and have not told us you were unable to complete the work.

Renniw

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:50:42 PM

Regards !
Hi,
You reserved the translation by completing our form and this is why we asked you for a progress update. You have not made any effort to tell us you were not doing the work as we have had other users wanting to do this translation but we have had to reject them because it was assigned to you. This is pretty unprofessional on your part, but thanks for letting us know now.
Reserve Vietnamese translation Whitepaper. Thanks dev !
You reserved it in this thread too and have not told us you were unable to complete the work.

We see the attentiveness and the professionalism of the Devs!
Yeah, people don't try to fool them in any ways LOL   
Continuous

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:51:08 PM

Give BeeSocials a follow: https://twitter.com/bee_socials and https://www.instagram.com/beesocials/

This is a great idea with a great projection Smiley

Friendly reminder that there is still a 50% special Bitcointalk member bonus going on, this is a great investment opportunity! Smiley
beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:30:40 AM

Hi all,

Our explainer video will soon be up and we will also be launching out Facebook campaign this week. Stay tuned.

This is a $15bn sharing economy we are taking a bite out of ad we're just getting started...so welcome to the BeeSocials party! This is

wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:27:00 PM

hi sir i'am join signature campaigan, be a sucses a project

beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:42:09 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 02:22:35 PM by beesocial

hi sir i'am join signature campaigan, be a sucses a project

Thanks, and welcome!

It's early days yet, pre-sale is November 11th! We are very excited! Product launch will be Q1 of 2018! This is a huge market and  growing at a crazy rate!

Continuous

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

Hey everyone!

Our bounty campaign keeps growing and with this, the word starts getting spread!

We will have an explainer video coming out on the next days as we think this is highly necessary for users to have a better understanding of our project.

A Facebook campaign is also coming out!

Stay tuned with us, still a lot to come Smiley
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

Hello anirgu,

Apologies we sent you one PM because we thought you might be interested. We wouldn't want you to miss a good opportunity :p

This is a unique investment opportunity for a business placed in the fastest growing market ... sharing economy ... with a proven model behind it. You invest to make money and you make money when the value of the business goes up which drives the value of the utility token up.

As for the minimum investment this is only in place because you're actually looking at a 50% bonus. There will be no minimum investment from 11th November on.

As for the escrow, don't forget BeeSocials is a business company registered on the UK and you have all the details on the team.

We believe the escrow just adds a false sense of trust, as they are individuals and not a registered business or organisation with any liability insurance behind them.

Thank you.

We have a crypto escrow team in place here on this forum and they are well experienced to handle small to a large amount of money.Anyways having an escrow on the project gives some trust to the members of the community here who have been dealing with those escrows for a long time.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Continuous

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:54:29 PM

Hello anirgu,

Thank you.

We have a crypto escrow team in place here on this forum and they are well experienced to handle small to a large amount of money.Anyways having an escrow on the project gives some trust to the members of the community here who have been dealing with those escrows for a long time.

Hello anirgu,

I know so, I've been around Bitcointalk for a while and I know about this escrow team and how respected they are.

We will look into the escrow but I'd like to remark BeeSocials is a serious business, fully registered in a well regulated country and have started over a year ago, this isn't something that was dreamt up last night.

Thank you.
Continuous

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

We are working on a special promotion coming up to the presale on November 11th so stay tuned! Smiley

A remark on the minimum investment: this only applies before 11th November. There will be no minimum after this date! This is only for the very early investors.

Interested in hosting an event and making £300 or more in one evening? You're in the right place! Smiley

Make sure you read through our WP and if you have any questions feel free to ask them.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

Hindi ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273427.msg23048607#msg23048607

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: